剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
But I love you.
但是我爱你
You get yourself in the kitchen,
滚去厨房♥
and make me a burrito.
给我做玉米煎饼
Oh, okay, yay! Oh, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Okay, thank you, Pierce Hawthorne i'll pay you a woman.
感谢你 皮尔斯·霍桑 我帮你找个妹子
for your special blend of playful racial humor.
感谢你特别的包含了俏皮的种族笑话
And genuine thoughts on Geraldine Ferraro.
还有对杰罗丁·费拉罗的诚实见解的表演
He's an old teddy bear.
真是个可爱的老家伙
And now, I believe Jeff Winger has a presentation.
现在杰夫·翁格要做演讲了
Yay.
耶
Thank you. I must confess,
谢谢 我必须承认
I was just a short while ago quite skeptical
就在刚刚 我还在怀疑
about Changnesia.
昌癔症的真实性
But, with the help of my friends,
但通过朋友的帮助
we have uncovered a lot about this terrible, newly-discovered,
我们对这个新发现的可怕而真实的疾病
completely real disease.
有了许多了解
I think you'll find it as eye-opening as I did.
我想你们也会像我一样觉得大开眼界
Wait till you see what we found.
等着看我们的发现吧
Kevin was a victim of human trafficking.
凯文被人贩子拐卖♥♥了
Our purpose here tonight is to help cure Kevin
我们今晚的目的是帮助凯文
of his Changnesia.
治好他的昌癔症
Who better to job his memory
在他那段号♥称被抹去的过去中
than someone special from his allegedly erased past.
没人比这个特别的人更能唤起他的记忆了
So please welcome to the stage
请掌声欢迎
the former Mrs. Ben Chang, Alessandra.
前任本·昌夫人 艾丽珊德拉上台
Alessandra, come on up.
艾丽珊德拉 请上来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Ben...
本
Do you remember me?
你记得我吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't.
我不记得
Admit it, Kevin.
承认吧 凯文
You remember her.
你记得她的
This is the woman you never stopped loving.
这是你从未停止过爱恋的女人
Hit the lights!
放投影
You love her so much,
你太爱她了
you called her over and over and over again,
以至于你不停地给她打电♥话♥
even though you don't know her
即使你不知道她是谁
or how to use a phone
也不知道怎么用电♥话♥
or what a number is.
甚至连数都不识
What's going on here?
到底怎么回事
You told me I was here to help him.
你说让我来 是为了帮助他
Oh, we are here to help him, all right.
我们确实是来帮他的
We are here to help him admit
我们来帮他承认
that he has been faking this whole time.
他一直是在装疯卖♥♥傻
Where'd you get the number, Chang?
你从哪拿到的电♥话♥号♥码 昌
I found it in the vents!
我从通风口捡到的
It's 555-0190.
555-0190
And it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
那是我见过最美的东西
But I always hung up, because...
但我总是挂断 因为
I didn't know if the person on the other end
我不知道电♥话♥那端的人
would ever want to talk to Kevin...
在知道打电♥话♥的人是昌后
after knowing Chang.
是否还愿意跟凯文说话
You seem so nice.
你看起来很和善
If we were really married,
如果我们确实曾是夫妻
I wish I could remember for even one moment
我希望我能记得 哪怕只是一会儿
how lucky I was.
我有多么幸运
Oh, Ben.
本
Jeffrey, what are you doing?
杰夫瑞 你在干吗
Look, if he doesn't remember her,
如果他不记得她
then this wouldn't bother him.
这对他就不会有影响
My logic is flawless!
我的逻辑滴水不漏
Doesn't that bother you?
你对此有意见吗
That bothers you!
你分明就有意见
Things got so ugly,
事态变得很糟糕
I hesitate to even show you this footage.
我曾犹豫过要不要让你们看这段
But I will let you see me reacting to it.
不过你们可以看到我对此的反应
That'll probably be more than you can handle.
真♥相♥也许令你们无法忍♥受
Actually, it's not that bad,
其实也没那么糟啦
but this keeps the story moving.
不过这样更加戏剧化
Hey, Alessandra,
艾丽珊德拉
his last girlfriend was a charred mannequin leg!
他的上任女友是条烧焦的假模特腿
Jeffrey! Have you lost your mind?
杰夫瑞 你是疯了吗
You never believed Kevin?
你从没相信过凯文吗
You were just lying to manipulate us
你只是假装相信 好利用我们
into helping you hurt him?
帮你伤害他
Jeffrey, I trusted you and believed in you
杰夫瑞 我相信你 信任你
and fantasized about celebrating over Mimosas with you!
还曾幻想跟你喝含羞草鸡尾酒一起庆祝
Dean, if this is the sort of uphill battle
院长 如果这是你为治愈昌癔症
you're facing in the fight against Changnesia,
所面临的严峻挑战
well, then, you're gonna need all the help you can get.
你一定需要一切可能得到的帮助
On behalf of the MacGuffin Neurological Institute,
我代表麦高芬神经医学研究所
grant granted.
给予拨款
So...I guess I did help.
所以我确实帮了忙
Just not in the way I wanted to.
只不过不是以我想象的方式
But, on the bright side,
但往好的方面看
this is the most well-documented failure of my life.
这是我人生中被记录得最完美的败笔
Thank you.
谢谢
By trying to make Kevin a pariah,
为了努力让凯文成为贱♥人♥
I accidentally became more Chang
我却变得比最贱时的昌
than Chang at his Changiest.
还要贱上三分的人
That's funny.
真逗啊
Well, I didn't try to kill anyone.
不过我没贱到想杀人
Which no one seems to care about.
虽然貌似没人在乎
But you know what I'm saying.
不过你懂我意思啦
Can I sit here?
我能坐这吗
You sure you want to be seen with me?
你确定愿意被别人看到跟我一起吗
You have a brand-new reputation to uphold.
你现在人气很旺 要维护名誉啊
I like you.
我喜欢你
Really?
真的吗
Even after everything I did to...
在我对你...不管你是谁吧...
whoever you are?
做过那些事之后
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
Changnesia's hard to understand.
昌癔症很难理解
At least, that's what people tell me.
至少大家都是这么跟我说的
Now, I don't know a thing about it,
反正我是啥都不懂
which apparently is one of the symptoms,
显然这也是症状之一
and it's so frustrating.
确实很让人泄气
Look, I know Chang was a bad guy.
我知道昌是个大坏蛋
So he probably deserved everything you did to him.
也许你所做的一切他都罪有应得
But you're not a bad guy.
但你不是个坏人
You just made a mistake.
你只是犯了错误
And I'm willing to start over fresh if you are.
如果你愿意 我希望跟你重新开始
Hi.
你好
My name's Kevin.
我叫凯文
I'm not saying I believe him.
我并不是说我相信了他
But I have got an idea of
但我现在了解了
what it feels like to be Chang.
成为昌这种烂人是什么感受
Wanting to leave that name behind
迫切地想摆脱这个恶名
is the sanest decision anyone can make.
是任何人都会做出的明智抉择
Hi.
你好
I'm Jeff.
我是杰夫
Thanks.
谢谢
A lot of filmmakers use crane shots to elicit emotion.
很多导演会用上升镜头来带出情感
What the heck, Abed?
到底怎么回事 阿布蒂
You knew what Jeffrey was planning to do the whole time?
你一直都知道杰夫瑞的计划吗
Why can't you ever make a documentary
你干嘛不拍个纪录片
about the thing you plan to make a documentary about?
专门讲你准备拍成纪录片的事呢
Don't censor him!
不要审查他嘛
Censorship.
审查制度
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表