剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
like with me and Troy.
就像我和特洛伊
If I could Winger you for a second.
容我翁格上身给你洗洗♥脑♥
Sure. I don't know what that means, but...
好的 虽然我不懂什么意思
Maybe all relationships are made up of
或许所有的关系都是由
logical inspectors and emotional constables, and we need both
逻辑探长和情绪警官组成 两者缺一不可
to make space and time a better place.
这样时空才会更美好
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Wait, wait. Toby, Toby, Toby, no.
等等 托比 托比 不要啊
Wait just a second.
等一下
Just playing a game.
我们在玩游戏
You have to let me out!
快放我出去
No, not until Stockholm syndrome sets in.
不行 除非你开始出现斯德哥尔摩综合症
How long do you think that'll be, a couple of hours?
你觉得需要多久 几个小时
Would you love me if I got you a churro?
我给你买♥♥吉拿果的话 你会爱上我吗
Annie.
安妮
Annie, I...
安妮 我
I'm not sure how much air there is in here!
不知道这里还有多少空气
And still you talk.
那你还说话
Troy will find me.
特洛伊会找到我的
Who? You know who Troy is.
谁 你知道特洛伊是谁
Yeah. Troy will find me.
对呀 特洛伊会找到我的
Everything okay?
没事吧
Everything's fine.
没事啊
What is a gluon anyway?
胶合照到底是什么玩意儿
Can we stop talking about Abed?
不提阿布蒂能死吗
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我做不到
It doesn't feel right.
感觉不对
It's okay. I understand.
没关系 我理解
Go to him.
去找他吧
Are you sure? I've told you before.
你确定吗 我之前就跟你说过
I don't care about Inspector Spacetime.
我对《时空探长》半点都不在乎
Toby.
托比
Where's Abed?
阿布蒂呢
He's packing.
收拾行李呢
He said you have a girlfriend and don't need him anymore.
他说你有女朋友了 就不需要他了
He's coming with me to England.
他要和我去英国
You're lying. How would you know?
你胡说 你怎么知道
Because Abed's my friend,
阿布蒂是我朋友
And he would have told me.
他会告诉我的
And he would have explained it to me in very clear terms,
他会对我做出清晰明了的解释
Because I get confused sometimes.
因为我脑子有时不太好使
He's in there, isn't he?
他在里面 是吧
No.
不在
Hey, Troy. Hey, Abed.
特洛伊 阿布蒂
Toby, have you ever been in a fight?
托比 你打过架吗
Because I have.
我打过
Oh, my God. He can make a fist.
苍天呀 他能攥拳头
That would hurt harder than a slap.
那可比巴掌疼多了
He's in that one.
他在那一间
I knew that.
我知道啊
You okay?
你没事吧
I am.
没事
You know, for the first time in my long history
在我悠久漫长的禁锢经历中
of being locked inside things,
这还是生平第一次
I knew someone would come.
我提前知道有人会来救我
Still want to take the gluon photo?
还想拍"胶合照"吗
What do you think? Yes.
你觉得呢 想
Yes.
当然想
Well, I just went upstairs and saw your room.
我刚才上楼去你房♥间了
Saw the two robes, the two coffee cups,
我看见两套睡袍 一对咖啡杯
one with lipstick, one without.And--
一个有口红印 一个没有
I saw actual hair that looked a lot like mine
我那边水槽中居然真有头发
on my side of the sink, so I have some questions.
且与本人的非常之象 我有几个问题
Oh, God. First one,
天啊 首先
is that actually my hair, and, if so,
那真是我的头发吗 是的话
did it fall out naturally?
是自然脱落的吗
Because if it did, you need to tell me right now,
是的话 你得立马告诉我
'cause I have to call science.
我得寻求科学帮助了
Also, what the hell is going on?
另外 你到底在闹什么名堂
All right, I may have been play-acting
我好像之前在玩角色扮演
that we were married, and then
假装咱俩是已婚夫妇 酒店员工
the staff hought you were cheating, and I had to save face.
以为你在偷腥 所以我要挽回面子
Do I have to worry about this?
这事儿我应该担心一下吗
No, I was just daydreaming.
不用 我不过是做做白日梦
I mean, I've married you at least a half a dozen times.
我幻想跟你结婚至少五六次了
And Troy. And Zac Efron.
还跟特洛伊 扎克·埃夫隆
Mostly Zac Efron.
主要是扎克·埃夫隆
Does Zac get a drink thrown in his face?
那扎克被你泼过一脸水吗
I don't know. I guess I was a little hurt
我不晓得 也许是有点受伤吧
that you ditched me.
因为你把我丢下不管
I mean, we are friends, right?
我们是朋友啊
Would it have been that painful to hang out together?
一起出来玩有那么痛苦吗
Well, I can tell you one thing
我可以告诉你
your fantasy got wrong.
在你幻想中有一点不对
If we were married,
如果我们结婚了
you wouldn't find me flirting with
你绝不会看到我在酒店吧台
another woman in a hotel bar.
跟别的女人调情
But there are a lot of things that you think are fun
但是很多你觉得有意思的事情
that I wouldn't want to do because I'm...
我却一点兴趣都没有 因为我
Older? Not lame.
年纪大了 不无聊
Do you want to hang out now?
现在你想一起玩吗
Can I buy you a drink? What do you want?
给你买♥♥杯酒吧 你想喝什么
An appletini.
苹果马提尼
Oh, God, don't make me order that.
苍天 别逼我点那个
Please? Please?
拜托 拜托啦
Appletini.
苹果马提尼
That is so great.
真的好厉害
And I have a surprise for you guys.
我给你们准备了惊喜哦
Really pushing me here. He's back.
这是要逼死我啊 他回来了
Do you mind if we crash this party?
介不介意我们来搅一搅啊
That we already crashed.
我们已然搅黄了
Pierce, Shirley, I'm glad you guys made it.
皮尔斯 雪瑞 很高兴你们能来
It was rude of me not to invite you.
没有邀请你们真的很没礼貌
I'm sorry. Just remember, Abed,
对不起 记住 阿布蒂
I did my best.
我尽力了
We both did.
我们都尽力了
You're welcome.
不用谢
So I guess we're taking off.
我们该走了吧
Actually, I'd like to stay for a little while.
我还想再呆一会
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
You don't have to do that for me.
你用不着为我这么做
Well, who says it's just for you?
谁说是为了你啊
Guys, get your phones ready,
伙计们 拿出手♥机♥预备好
because you are only gonna see this once.
此等美景你们这辈子也难寻第二回了
Bow before Thoraxis.
统统跪下 胸霸天下
See, this is why I don't hang with you folks on the weekends.
这就是我周末不跟你们玩的原因
Here we are, the 1960s,
到了 1960年代
the greatest, grooviest period
整个宇宙所有历史中最辉煌
in the entire history of the entire universe.
最有吸引力的时期
I'm lucky. I get to visit places like this
我真走运 能够有幸拜访这里
because I can travel through time and space,
因为我可以穿越时间和空间
But not both at once.
但不能同时穿梭时空
Do you know why that is, Ensign?
知道为什么吗 少尉
Because, Inspector Spacetime,
那是因为 时空探长
our minds would be blown with the space/time confusion.
时空一旦混乱 我们的思想就会爆♥炸♥
That's right.
没错
And now I must sleep with the sexiest woman here,
现在我必须跟这里最性感的女人共度良宵
who is also my grandmother,
同时也就是我的祖母
or I will cease to exist.
不然我会不复存在的
How do you know I'm not your grandmother?
你怎么知道我不是你祖母呢
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表