剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
It's all for Greendale. All for Greendale.
一切都是为了格林德尔 为了格林德尔
Oh, you look pretty sad for someone whose Forensics Club
你的法鉴社团终于有钱成立先进的尸研所了
can now afford that state-of-the-art body farm.
你咋还这么不高兴啊
I can smell the corpses now.
我都能闻见福尔马林味啦
None of this is weighing on you?
这一切你心里就不觉得沉重吗
Sha!
说啥呢
The only thing weighing on me is tons and tons of whale money.
唯一让我沉重的是大笔大笔的钞票好吧
Ah, Jeffrey. Hey. Landed a whale, huh?
杰夫瑞 钓到条大头鲸啊
Yeah, but I'm starting to feel like maybe we...
是啊 但我开始觉得也许...
Archie goes to Greendale now.
阿奇是格林德尔的一员了
We're moving forward, Annie!
再纠结也没用了 安妮
Okay, we all paid a price.
我们都付出了代价
You don't hear Jeffrey grumbling,
我可没听杰夫瑞发牢骚
and, he had to spend a whole day with walking dead.
人家还被迫跟老不死的"行尸"过了一天呢
Well, that's true. You know what?
这倒是真的 知道吗
I can't believe I'm gonna say this.
真不敢相信我居然会这么说
Don't talk about Pierce like that.
不要这样说皮尔斯
Look, maybe the only reason he can be so unpleasant
也许正因为我们都认定他讨人厌
is because we expect him to be.
他才那么烦人
If we don't treat him like such a dick...
如果我们不把他当成混♥蛋♥对待
well, he'll probably still be one 98% of the time,
当然98%的时间里他还是会犯浑
but the 2% he's tolerable,
但剩下的时间里他还是可以忍♥受的
it might be worth it.
也许这就值得了
Who put the salt in his cereal, huh?
他这是吃错药了吧
Look, I, for one, am still proud of what we did for Greendale.
至少我为我们为格林德尔做的努力感到骄傲
I've been up all night trying out new catchphrases.
我一整晚都在琢磨新的口头禅
Diggity doo?
"七个隆咚锵"怎么样
My God, what have we done?
天啊 我们造了什么孽啊
I thought you dropped PEE.
我以为你退掉了体育教育教育课呢
I did, but I lost my keys in the mocker.
我是退了 不过我把钥匙丢在整人柜里了
I had to hitchhike home last night in a burrito truck.
导致昨晚我不得不搭了辆玉米煎饼车回家
It's not as fun as it sounds.
听起来挺逗其实完全不是
I'm sorry for how I acted in class.
很抱歉我在课上那么做
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
You were the fittest, and you survived.
你最合群 所以才能熬过来
Still, no one deserves to be mocked
但因为不会整人所以被人整
for being mock-locked in a mock locker.
被锁进整人柜 这并不公平
Friends should help friends survive.
朋友应该互相扶持相依为命
Ah! Oh, geez!
天啊
So, I'm going to help you learn
我要帮你学习
to teach the most unteachable student there is.
如何教会最难教的学生
**Teachers teaching to teach*
*教师教授教学
**Coaches coaching to coach*
*教练教授训练
**You've gotta dig down deep*
*若想出人头地
**To prove you want it the most*
*必须刻苦钻研
**Get your physical education*
*体育教育不简单
**There's no room in the gym for hesitation*
*体育馆里更艰难
**PEE is not PE*
*PEE不是PE
**It's a totally different philosophy*
*莫要混为一谈
**It's physical education*
*这是体育教育
**Education*
*教育课
Well done, Coach Barnes.
干得好 巴恩斯教练
You as well, Coach Bennett.
还有你 伯纳德教练
You know, I was supposed to teach you two
我应该教会你们两个
to teach other people, but instead,
如何教育别人 但反过来
you ended up teaching me.
你们却教育了我
I did it!
我成功了
I used the water fountain.
我会用水龙头喝水啦
Archie, wake up!
阿奇 醒醒
Chillax, bro.
"冷松"啦 老兄
It's not even noon.
还没到中午呢
I will neither chill nor relax.
我没法冷静 也没法放松
All this hoopla is not what Greendale really is.
所有这些胡闹混事并非格林德尔的风格
Greendale is a nice welcome banner.
格林德尔是条温暖的欢迎横幅
Greendale is a foamless cafeteria.
格林德尔是间整洁的食堂餐厅
And Greendale is Magnitude saying "pop pop."
格林德尔是让磁态态说"噼里啪啦砰"的地方
Now, I am a man of very little integrity,
我这个人脾气很好
and I let students get away with practically
向来对学生在学校的各种恶性
anything on this campus,
全盘纵容
but I will not allow Greendale
但我不允许格林德尔
to lose the things that make it Greendale.
失去它的本质
Now, Archie, I would love for you to enroll in my school,
阿奇 你想入学 我很欢迎
but I will not change it for you.
但学校不会因你而改变
Greendale will stay Greendale,
格林德尔要保持原样
No matter what.
无论什么情况
You know what?
你知道吗
Everybody kisses my ass because my dad is loaded,
每个人都拍我马屁 只因我爹有钱
and they always give me free stuff,
他们总是送我东西
like that jet ski I sunk,
比如那个我玩沉了的水上摩托
but it would be pretty sweet
但被当做平常人对待
to be treated like a normal dude...
其实也蛮不错的
so I'm in.
我报名入学
Magnitude.
磁态态
You usually have the perfect blend
此时此刻此情此景
of brevity and wit that sums up situations like this.
你一直有着最完美 最言简意赅的总结语
Pop pop!
噼里啪啦砰
Oh, that's so good! So good!
太好了 好极了
I think we all learned today that
我想今天我们都懂得了
all human beings deserve dignity.
所有人都值得有尊严
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Delta Cubes, operation: Slack attack!
三角方块会听令 脱裤行动
Slack attack?
脱裤行动
Delta Cubes! Delta Cubes!
三角方块会 三角方块会
Mark my words, Delta Cubes,
你们记好了 三角方块会
you'll pay for this!
我饶不了你们
Is this seat taken?
这座位能做吗
Free country.
没人拦着你
You know, I was thinking
知道吗 我在想
I might start coming here more often.
也许我应该常来这里
I like the vibe.
我喜欢这个氛围
You know what sport I never got?
知道我最搞不懂的运动是啥么
Golf.
高尔夫
No argument here.
我没有异议
They lost me immediately with the clown clothes.
看见那滑稽的高尔夫球衫我就没兴趣
You know, I belong to a dozen country clubs.
我注册了12个乡村高尔夫俱乐部
Never played.
但从没玩过
I just spend my time hitting on the waitresses.
我就为了调戏美女服务员
There's something about a country club waitress
乡村俱乐部里的女招待
that just makes you wanna pay your dues every year.
能让你心甘情愿每年向他们缴会费
**Let's snack it up*
*零食时间到
**Let's do it right*
*大家动起来
**Let's taste the crisp with the flavor and crunch*
*松脆可口香喷喷
**With all our might*
*让你乐开怀
**Let's grab a bag*
*美味袋中藏
**Let's take a bite*
*吃得真痛快
**Let's Grab Potato Chips, let's do it right*
*乐吃薯片我们的最爱
Get your damn hand off of my Let's!
我的"乐吃" 伸爪的去屎
Honestly, after all that, you still eat Splingles?
看完这么好的广♥告♥ 你还吃"四品客"
Uh, yeah, Troy.
没错 特洛伊
Splingles have 30% less fat.
"四品客"脂肪含量低30%
They're the fit chip.
是减肥薯片
You know, I kinda have a headache.
我有点头疼
Maybe you should go home.
你回家吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表