Thanks--yeah, that was fun.
也挺蠢的
Pretty stupid, too.
我看清路线了 抓得也很牢
I had a clean route and good holds.
其实和爬攀岩墙没什么两样
No different than on sighting a rock wall, really.
不过这可不是攀岩场
Except that was no climbing gym.
走错一步 就从五层楼的高度摔到水泥地上了
One false move-- that's a five-story drop to the concrete.
他说的确实有道理
He does have a point.
你本可以等我们把救援梯架好
You could've waited for us to get our ladder in place.
受害人在往下滑 他抓不了太久了
Victim was slipping-- he wouldn't have held out that long,
我在心里计算了一下
so I did the mental calculus.
设想了很多不同的场景
You know, gaming out different scenarios.
在我脑海中反复重演的画面就是
What I kept coming back to was
如果我站着 眼睁睁看着那个人摔死
if I just stood there and this guy falls to his death...
我永远都无法原谅自己
I'll never be able to live with myself.
该死 我得闪人了
Damn, I gotta dip.
很高兴见到你们
It was really nice meeting you guys.
队长 谢谢你的啤酒
Captain, thanks for the beer.
-谢谢你能来 -当然
- Thanks for coming out. - Yeah.
希望以后有机会再见面
I hope our paths cross again.
感觉我可以从你们身上学到很多
I feel like I could learn a lot from you guys.
有天赋 也有勇气 这难道
Talent and heart in spades. Tell me that's not exactly
不就是51队需要的新鲜血液吗
the kind of energy we need at 51 right now.
他是不是说"我得闪人了"
Did he say, "I gotta dip"?
那孩子拥有的东西是教不会的
What that kid's got, you can't teach.
他可以为整个消防局带来鼓舞
He could be a real shot in the arm for the whole house.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但你怎么说服博登呢
But how are you gonna convince Boden?
昨晚我没在莫利酒吧看见你
I didn't see you at Molly's last night.
也许你应该多出来
Maybe you should come by more often...
玩玩
Hang out?
福斯特
Look, Foster...
我入了你的眼 真是受宠若惊
I am picking up on your vibe and I am really flattered,
但我有女朋友 所以
but I've got a girlfriend, so this...
这是不可能的
Is never gonna happen.
你是个很好的女孩
You are a great girl...
我知道
And I know...
你会找到那个他的
that you're gonna find somebody.
61号♥救护车 有人倒地 怀特伍德1291号♥
Ambulance 61, person down, 1291 Wrightwood...
我刚打算做杯奶昔
I was about to make a power shake.
请快一点 她越来越不行了
Hurry, please! She's getting worse!
她非常疲劳
She was so tired,
我以为只是没倒过来时差 但她醒来后
and I thought it was just jet lag, but when she woke up,
她身上起了斑 呼吸也有困难
she was blotchy and she was having trouble breathing.
-艾迪 -妈妈
- Addy! - Mommy!
妈妈 我感受不到我的腿了
Mommy--my legs! I can't feel them.
我们来看看 亲爱的
Let's take a look, sweetie.
她怎么了 请帮帮她
What's wrong with her? Help her, please.
这条疤痕 还有她的喘息声
This blotchiness and wheezing--
看上去像过敏症状
seems like an allergic reaction.
把肾上腺素笔给我 她有过敏吗
Give me the EpiPen. Does she have any allergies?
不 我想没有
Uh, no. I mean, I don't think so.
过敏症状会导致麻痹吗
An allergic reaction that causes paralysis?
胳膊能动吗 艾迪
Can you move your arms, Addy?
-麻痹在扩散 -这没有道理
- Paralysis is spreading. - This doesn't make any sense.
她也许只是不想上学
She's probably just trying to get out of school.
给我肾上腺素笔
EpiPen.
肾上腺素笔
EpiPen!
你说过倒时差 你们最近出去旅游过吗
You mentioned jet lag. Have you two been traveling?
前两周去了澳大利亚
Uh, for the last two weeks, yes, in Australia.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
我只想看看
Just wanna see if...
没错 找到了
Yep, there it is.
她长虱子了
She has a tick.
有一本医学期刊上发表了文章
One of the medical journals published an article
几周前在不同的国家出现了
a few weeks ago about a disease showing up in ticks
由虱子携带的疾病
in certain countries.
会导致这些症状出现在年轻的患者身上
It can cause these symptoms in young bite victims.
这药能帮助你呼吸 对吗
This medicine's helping you breathe, huh?
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 我们要送她去医院
All right--we're gonna get her to the hospital,
给她开点抗生素
put her on some antibiotics.
麻痹症状几小时内应该就会消失
The paralysis should subside in a few hours.
好的
Okay.
好了 把折叠椅打开吧
Okay, let's get that stair chair open.
宝贝 你听到了吗
Hey, baby, you hear that?
你没事的
You're gonna be okay.
折叠椅
Stair chair.
队长 我在想
Hey, chief, I was just wondering
这个轮班表要怎么填
how I should fill out the shift paperwork...
凯利要拿几次年度最佳教练
How many coach of the year awards does Kelly have to win
他们才能不再质疑他的决策
before they stop questioning his every move?
一群自以为是的解说员
Bunch of know-it-all announcers.
你有事情要问我吗
You had a question for me?
是的 我 我刚才在填轮班表
Yeah--well, I was-- I started filling out the shift paperwork,
但我想起来我从来没有过
but then I realized I've never gone a shift
值班不出警的时候
with no calls before.
欢迎来到福勒顿
Welcome to Fowlerton!
这是最棒的事 你只需要签名
This is the best part. You just sign your name.
不用填表 没有别的事要做
Leave the whole form blank. There's no extra work.
-下个轮班见 队长 -好的
- See you next shift, Chief. - You bet.
棒
Yes!
希尔薇
Sylvie...
你的未婚夫只是在给我出主意
your fiancé was just giving me some advice.
乔登有点创伤后应激障碍
Jordan's having a PTSD kind of thing, you know,
消防员的事
firefighter stuff.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
那你们继续聊
I'll just let you two get back to talking.
你跟队长谈过了吗 他叫什么
Hey, you talk to Chief yet about what's-his-name?
加洛
Gallo?
我 迂回了一下
I, uh...took a roundabout approach.
趁他没来把加洛的资料放他桌上了
Left Gallo's records on Boden's desk before he got in.
希望他会好奇地看一眼
Hoping he'll get curious and have a look.
我也在躲他
I'm steering clear of the big man myself,
就从上次我把他的船开坏了开始
ever since I left his boat in a nonoperational state.
-不是吧 -是的 我 我
- Oh, no. - Yeah, I-I...
我买♥♥了新的电线
I bought a new wiring harness.
想在他发现之前修好
I'm trying to fix it before he finds out.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck with that. - Yeah, thanks.
所以你打算继续争取加洛
So are you gonna follow up about Gallo,
还是顺其自然
or let the chips fall?
我 我不想在博登那里碰运气 但是
Well, I-I'm not eager to push my luck with Boden, but...
我还是得努力
I have to pursue this.
我们需要这个
We need it.
不好意思 副队 谢谢
Excuse me, Lieutenant. Thanks.
你不会家里有矿
You're not sitting on a pile of cash
而我不知道吧 里特
I don't know about, huh, Ritter?
我倒希望 抱歉
I wish. Sorry.
这是我的麻烦 不是你的
Eh, it's my problem, not yours.
我堂姐
Well, you know, my cousin,
她在拉♥萨♥尔大道上的一家银行做信贷
she's a loan officer at a bank on LaSalle.
我可以把她介绍给你
I could hook you up with her.
我不想 我不想贷款 里特
I don't want-- I don't want a loan, Ritter.
我想要合伙人
I want a partner.
去年道森退伙了 好吧 没事
Dawson flew the coop last year--all right, fine.
所以我和奥蒂斯 我们分摊了她那份
So me and Otis-- we split her share.
但现在
But now?
我一个人开没意思
It's no fun doing it by myself.
不过我总能解决的
I'll figure something out, though.
还能怎么办呢
What choice do I got?
队长 我能打扰你一下吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表