自己从轮椅上摔下来 想爬上楼梯
turned over her wheelchair so she could crawl up the stairs
努力救她的孩子
and try to save her child.
无法上楼
Couldn't get up the stairs.
我不是那么说的
That's not what I said.
你们是因为屋内触发的火警警报出动的吗
Were you summoned by fire alarms inside the house?
应该是报♥警♥电♥话♥
I believe it was a 911 call.
-没有火警 -你到底想干什么
- No alarms. - Hey, what's your agenda here?
保护一个孩子
To protect a child.
感觉更像是你事先已经有了定论
It seems more like it's a premade decision
然后来找证据来支撑
in search of facts to back it up.
好了 到此为止
Okay, that's enough.
你有我队长的事故报告
You have my captain's incident report.
对 该有的我都拿到了
Yes, I have everything I need.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
这女人过来 只是为了在表上打几个勾
This woman came here to check some boxes.
我说什么无关紧要
Didn't matter what I said.
你说得对 我不喜欢她的态度
You're right. I didn't like her attitude.
她就想要那么几句合适的话
She wanted a few choice quotes
好让她从一个残疾母亲身边把孩子带走
so she could take a boy away from his disabled mother.
我受不了这事 队长
Doesn't sit right with me, Chief.
完全不行
Doesn't sit right at all.
里特 赫尔曼要你去他的办公室
Ritter, Herrmann wants to see you in his office.
他的什么
His what?
来坐
Hey, sit.
-好 -坐吧
- Oh, yeah. - Sit.
好
Yeah.
谢谢你来
So, um, thank you for coming.
我就是想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know that
既然我有自己的办公室了
now that I got my own office
你可以随时来敲我的门 早晚都行
that you can come and knock on my door anytime, day or night.
没有门
There is no door.
我知道这里是有点简陋
Eh, I know that this is a little thrown together,
但作为你的长官 我想让你知道
but as your officer, I want you to know
如果你有任何建议或者意见
that if you ever have any suggestions or complaints
或者你只是想把什么事说出来
or you just want to get something off your chest
你都可以来我这里
that you can come to me here
我们可以私下谈谈
and we can have private conversation.
这地方有回音
Uh, well, this area has an echo.
有什么
A what?
有回音
An echo.
谁说什么 大家都能听见
You can hear anything anyone says,
就是值班宿舍这边
like, all over the bunk room.
所以才没有人坐以前在这里的沙发
That's why no one sat on the sofa that used to be here.
没错 我能听见你们说话
It's true. I can hear you.
-过期了 -对
- Expired. - Yeah.
过期好久了
Way expired.
他们跟我说能在这里找到史黛拉·基德
I was told I could find Stella Kidd in here.
对 没错 我就是
Yes, you can, and yes, you did.
欧文·霍顿 芝加哥消防局社区外联部
Owen Horton, CFD Community Outreach Department.
你好
Hi.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
我刚从曼尼那边过来
I was running back from Manny's,
想着我应该经过一下 听听情况
thought I'd stop by and get the lowdown.
首先谢谢你回复得这么快
Well, firstly, thank you for responding so quickly.
好了 就像我在信息里说的
Okay, so like I said on the message,
我给这起名叫烈焰女孩
I'm calling it Girls On Fire.
我在想的是 高中女孩
What I'm thinking is, high school girls--
年轻女性可以认识到
young women-- can see that there is a career
消防部门有她们能做的工作
for them in the fire service.
我们可以让她们做演习 铺水管
So we have them run drills, spread hoses,
爬云梯 上消防车
climb ladders, ride in the trucks,
听听芝加哥消防局
and hear from women who are in the trenches
每天出生入死的这些女性说的话
every day at the CFD.
让这些年轻女孩觉得自己是有能力的
You know, let these teenage girls feel empowered.
你接下来要做的
What you're gonna want to do
就是写一份正式申请给我
is write me up a formal proposal.
你能在芝加哥消防局服务器上找到流程
You'll find the guidelines on the CFD server.
找一名女性主管作你的共同主办人
Get a female officer to cosponsor with you
写好了以后用邮箱发给我
and email it to me when you're done.
什
W--
黛娜
Dana?
对 我就短暂停一下 五分钟内我就过去
Yeah, I had a quick stop. I'll be there in five minutes.
-什 -好的 谢谢
- W-- - Okay, thanks.
女性主管
Um, a female officer?
所有外联项目都要求一名主管全程参与
All outreach programs require an officer's full commitment.
他或她要参加所有的会议和活动
His or her presence at all meetings and events.
我觉得这项目能成功唯一的机会是要由女性领导
I think the only way this one flies is if it's female-led.
好吧
Right.
完全正确
Exactly.
我想他支持
I think he's into it.
我得去打印一张女性主管的名单
I have to go print up a list of female officers.
61号♥救护车 医疗救助
Ambulance 61, medical assist,
罗斯福西路8106号♥
8106 West Roosevelt.
是你们呼叫的医疗救助吗
Did you boys call for a medical assist?
-对 -在哪
- Yup. - Where?
全光 正前方
Full moon, 12 o'clock.
我的天
Oh, Lordy.
你想看看真正的...
When you want the real deal--
抱歉 但这是警♥察♥的事
I'm sorry, but this is a police matter.
不
No, no, no, no.
很明显 这是医疗救助
Clearly, this is a medical assist.
你看那家伙 他可能会伤人
Look at that guy. He could be dangerous.
我们不能确定
We don't know.
-你们看见武器了吗 -我看什么都没有
- Do you see a weapon? - I don't see much of anything.
我相信这会是
Okay, I'm sure this would be
局里被起哄的事
a big hoot down at the district,
但在他被控制住以前
but we're not treating this guy
我们是不会治疗他的
until he's restrained.
没有人投诉说有犯罪
No one's complaining about a crime,
所以没有要逮捕的决定
therefore no call to arrest.
我投诉
Um, I am.
我出去买♥♥咖啡
I just went to get some coffee
现在我没办法回办公室了
and now I can't get back inside my office.
这肯定犯了什么罪
I mean, that's gotta be some sort of crime.
不 这是公共建筑 公共场所
No, this is a public building, public space.
除非他现在犯了罪 我...
Unless he's committing a crime right now, I--
公共场合举止不雅 这至少是个轻罪
Public indecency. That's at least a misdemeanor.
你们就是不想管
You guys just don't want to deal with it.
宝贝 把你的名字告诉我
Listen, honey. Give me your name.
我会报告你的上级 你拒绝提供医疗救助
I'll tell your supervisor you refused a medical.
"宝贝"
"Honey."
-你的随身摄像头呢 -在这
- Where's your body cam? - It's right here.
我是51消防队的艾米丽·福斯特
Hi, I'm Emily Foster from Firehouse 51.
你们的警官...
And your officer...
内斯比特
Nesbitt
是个混♥蛋♥
is an A-hole!
没必要这样
That's not necessary.
我来给你看看
Let me show you something.
什么...
Hey, what the--
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
-现在是犯罪了 -站住
- Well, it's a crime now! - Hey, stop!
我想我要回去工作了
I, uh, guess I'll get back to work.
等我把脑子里那景象给抹掉之后
After I scrub that image out of my brain.
对不起
Um, excuse me.
你们办公室是负责家庭住♥宅♥
Does your office handle residential
还是商业设施
or commercial listings?
实际上都有
Uh, both, actually.
尼古拉斯·温特
Nicholas Winter.
希尔薇·布莱特
Oh, Sylvie Brett.
-局长 -啊
- Hey, Chief. - Yeah?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表