I don't know. Why?
你刚值班就检查过轮胎了
You checked those tires at the top of shift.
我觉得还是再检查一遍比较好
Yeah, I figured I'd just check them again.
好吧
All right.
随你的便
Knock yourself out.
你们听说今早加洛被烧到了吗
Hey, boys, you hear Gallo got cooked this morning?
欢迎他加入我们
Welcome him to the club!
你现在是真正的消防员了
You're a real firefighter now.
赫尔曼 给他看看你的疤
Hey, Herrmann, show him your scar.
-好了 -好
- Right, yeah. - Yeah.
别说了 看好
Shut up. All right, look.
92年的时候 我把一对新人
Back in '92, I pulled a couple of newlyweds
从烧着的车里拖出来
out of a burning vehicle.
辛迪 她说这有点像得州
Cindy, she says it kinda looks like Texas.
大概六年前 一所寄宿学校着火
Burning embers got caught up in my collar
余烬掉进我领子里面
at a boarding school fire about six years ago.
托尼 给他看看你的耳朵
Hey, Tony, show him your ears.
你要一直戴好帽子 加洛
Always wear your hood, Gallo.
好的 你的疤在哪里
Okay. Where was yours?
想得美
Ha, nice try.
只有凯利能看那个疤
Only Kelly gets to see that one.
快点 给他们看看你的
Come on, show them the goods.
-好家伙 -算你走运
- Well done. - Yeah, well, you lucked out.
要是换成你另一个手臂
If it had been your other arm,
你就要跟维尔莉特的智能手环道别了【求校】
you'd have to say good-bye to Violet's Fitbit.
地方也不错 加洛
Excellent placement, Gallo.
就算你不把袖子卷起来
Ladies are gonna be able to see that
女孩子们也能看得到
even if you don't roll up your sleeves.
对 我故意的
Yeah, I planned it like that.
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz.
-克鲁兹 -怎么了
- Cruz. - Yeah?
我兄弟马库斯回消息了
Heard back from my buddy Marcus.
他在西环有个很棒的俱乐部
He owns this great club in the West Loop.
他说可以便宜 让我们包场
Said we can buy out the whole place for a song.
你明天五点可以去细谈一下吗
You be there tomorrow at 5:00 for a walk-through?
太好了 一定去
Great, absolutely!
我真的很感激你刚刚
I really appreciate what you did back there.
让我振作起来
You know, boosting me up.
-你情绪很低落 -对
- You were out of sorts. - Yeah.
那个女孩才七岁
That girl was seven years old.
所以我想
So I guess, uh...
我没办法不去想她
I guess I'm having trouble getting her out of my head.
我明白
I get it.
我已经明白
I've learned that, uh,
当你经历了一次非常残酷的出警
when you catch a really brutal call,
让你连到晚上合了眼
you know, the ones that stay behind your eyes
都会看见那些受害者...
when you close them at night--
那时候你就要依赖
that's when you gotta rely
局里的消防员了
on the firefighters in your house.
我们的集体永远开放
We have a circle here that never closes.
所以你可以随便找哪个人
So you talk to whoever you need to,
随便什么时间谈谈
whenever you need to,
我们都会陪着你的
and we'll be there for you.
-因为我们都是这样的 -好
- Because that's how it works. - Yeah.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
-我很感激 -没事
- I appreciate it. - Yeah.
那个七岁的女孩
That seven-year-old girl?
他妹妹去世的时候也是这个年纪
That's the same age his sister was when she died.
81号♥云梯车
Truck 81.
三号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Squad 3. Ambulance 61.
人员受伤 起因未知 南主教街387号♥
Persons down, unknown causes. 387 South Bishop.
找到一名伤员
Got one down.
队长
Hey, Chief?
可能又是天然气泄漏
Could be another gas leak.
天然气浓度很高 队长 超过60
Levels are high, Chief. Over 60.
总部 我们需要天然气公♥司♥来一趟
Main, we're gonna need the gas company down here.
我们需要后援 队长
We're gonna need backup, Chief.
申请一号♥急救计划以及一级危险品处理
Requesting an EMS Plan-one and a level one hazmat.
天然气浓度太高 不会点燃
Gas is too rich to ignite.
我们一把这地方打开
The moment we open the place up,
浓度就会降低
those levels will drop fast.
81号♥云梯车 三号♥抢险车 两支一起
Okay, Truck 81, Squad 3. Two at a time.
基德 你在外面监测天然气浓度
Kidd, you monitor the gas levels from out here,
记住 低于15 我们就有麻烦了
and remember, anything below 15 and we are in trouble.
好了 行动 行动
Okay, let's go, let's go, let's go!
-准备好了 -对
- Ready? - Yeah.
基德 把读数喊出来
Call out the readings, Kidd!
这个我来
I got this one.
现在还没问题 53
You're still good. 53!
-准备好了 -嗯
- Ready? - Yup.
好了
Ready.
有我呢
Got you.
-救他 -收到
- Get him. - Copy.
39!
我来帮你
I got you.
呼吸率10 给她吸氧
Respirations are 10. Let's bag her.
收到
Copy.
上 把门打开 基德
Go. Open the door, Kidd.
30!
你救她 我再最后巡查一遍
You take her, I'll do a final sweep!
收到 我们来救你出去
Copy that! Let's get you out of here.
来吧 我来帮你
Come on. I got you.
-准备好了 -嗯
- Ready? - Yup.
把门打开 基德
Okay, open the door, Kidd.
-好 -我们上
- Okay. - Let's go.
基德 情况怎么样
Kidd, how we doing?
24 下降得很快
24. It's dropping fast.
-来 -快
- Come on. - Come on.
-18 -凯西 快出来
- 18. - Casey, get out of there!
消防局 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
喂 不 不
Hey! No, no, no, no!
我喘不上气来
I couldn't breathe.
不是好主意
Bad idea!
12.
就这样吧 基德 闪开
Okay, that's it. Kidd, get clear.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
他来了
Here he comes.
全部安全
All clear!
就这样
Okay, that's it.
开门 把风扇准备好
Open it up. Let's get the fans ready.
全部打开
Open it all up.
什么情况
So what do you got?
美发沙龙只有个热水器和炉子
The salon only has a water heater and furnace.
没有泄漏 没有破损
No leaks, no damage.
那么短的时间
And to fill a space that big
把这么大的地方充斥这么多天然气
with that much gas that quickly?
我想不明白
I don't get it.
一位受害者说在晕倒前
One of the victims said she heard a hissing sound
她听到嘶嘶的声音
before she passed out.
她能听见的话一定是很大的泄漏
Must have been a big leak for her to hear it.
情况有点出人意料
Thing's ringing off the hook.
比平时更忙吗
Been busier than normal?
一连几天一件接一件
One issue after another for days.
谢天谢地还有加班费
Thank God for OT.
两起天然气泄漏报♥警♥ 间隔几小时 同一区域
Two gas calls, hours apart, same neighborhood.
天然气公♥司♥的技师无法解释是什么情况
Gas company tech can't explain what happened here?
这里有问题
Something's not right.
又有一个
Ah, got another one.
两天前 第三班遇到一个餐厅发生天然气火灾
Two days ago, third shift got a gas fire at a diner.
第一班处理了一起达曼街的天然气泄漏
First shift responded to a gas leak on Damen.
记录的是干衣机后面的
Chalked it up to a bad connection
接头没接好
behind a clothes dryer.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表