He comes to, like, all of our parties.
他就没有自己的生活吗
I mean, like, get a life, right?
如果我要这么大了还跟高中生玩
If I'm his age and I'm still hanging out with high schoolers...
现在怎么办
So what now?
在停车场蹲点
Sit on the parking lot?
等着这家伙回来吗
Wait for this guy to come back around?
放学了 我也不想等
School's out. I don't feel like waiting.
那我们怎么找到他
So how do we find him?
我在这个街区工作
I worked the beat in this neighborhood.
我知道要去问谁
I know who to ask.
去问问情报部吗
Maybe loop in Intelligence?
听起来洛根是我们要找的毒贩
Sounds like Logan could be the dealer they're looking for.
我来查查这个家伙
I'll check it out first. Get a read on the guy.
要是让他们顺着错误的线索查
No use sending them down the wrong trail,
被博伊特知道的话 他也会骂我
having Voight come down on me for sticking my nose in it.
而且如果他在和我17岁的妹妹约会
And if he's dating my 17-year-old sister,
我们可有的聊了
we're gonna have words.
听着
Hey, look.
我要去的下个地方不会这么友好了
Next stop won't be as friendly.
你需要人来支持你
You're gonna need backup.
是不错 但是你今天做的足够多了
Can't hurt, but you've done enough already.
我也有妹妹
I got a sister too.
我们也度过了一些艰难的时光
Went through some hard times.
那好吧
All right, then.
那我们去吧
Let's do this.
就是这里
Here it is.
看着不错
Looks nice.
希尔薇
Sylvie?
我要去了
I'm going.
我去了
I'm doing this.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
好运
Good luck.
你好
Hello.
你好 我叫希尔薇·布莱特
Um, hi, my-- my name is Sylvie Brett.
请问朱莉在吗
I'm looking for Julie?
朱莉
Julie?
不好意思 我应该先打个电♥话♥的
I-I'm sorry. I should have called first.
这家没人叫这个名字
There's nobody here by that name.
你找错地址了
You must have the wrong address.
这是同一个地址吧
Uh, isn't--isn't that the same address, though?
真的抱歉
I'm really sorry.
怎么了
What happened?
很明显 她不住这
Apparently, she doesn't live here.
什么
What?
她应该是最近写下的地址吧
I thought she wrote that address down recently.
我也是
So did I.
也许这是老天爷
Maybe this is the universe's way
告诉我 不要来找了
of telling me to leave it alone.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
这边
Here.
我们在找里兹 告诉他 我们认识卡蒂
Yeah, we're looking for Riz. Tell him we know Cutty.
如果你想 你可以等在这
You can wait out here if you want.
没事 我很好
Nah, I'm good.
里兹
Riz.
你认识卡蒂啊
So you know Cutty, huh?
老交情了
Yeah, he's an old friend.
那你该知道他早死了
Then you should know he's dead!
为什么你跑到我的地盘
Why you coming to my crib
还说个死人的名字
Dropping a dead man's name, huh?
有一阵没看见他了
I haven't seen him in a while.
你看起来像个条子
Well, you look like cops.
但是他们知道卡蒂在角落里吸毒嗨死了
But they knew Cutty got lit up on the corner.
他们都知道
Everyone did!
就你不知道
Everyone except you.
我们来这里不是来找事的
Look, we're not here to do business.
只是想问你几个问题
We just have a few questions for you.
问问题
Questions?
你为什么觉得我会帮助
What makes you think I want to help
你们俩长得像说唱明星的便衣刑♥警♥
you two Justin Timberlake-looking undercover narcs, huh?
这看起来像审讯桌吗
Does this look like an information desk to you?
我看起来像告密的小人吗
Do I look like a snitch?
我过去是警♥察♥ 现在不是了
Okay, I used to be a cop. Not anymore.
我以前巡逻的时候认识卡蒂的而已
And I knew Cutty from the beat. That's it.
你听着我说的没
You heard me call that, right?
我早就知道他们是警♥察♥
I knew they was five-oh.
待着别动
Stay on the ground!
不许动 不许动
Stay down! Stay down!
不许动 待着那
Don't move! Stay on the ground.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
没必要这样的
Didn't have to go this way.
你认识这个人吗 他叫洛根·彼得斯
You know this guy? His name's Logan Peters.
不认识
No, man.
再看看
Try again.
搞什么 伙计
What the hell, man?
现在想起来了没
You remember now?
在学校那片混的白人小孩
Yeah, white boy working the schools.
想入帮
Wanna be banger.
对 他在卖♥♥假氧可酮
Yeah, well, he's selling counterfeit oxy.
罂粟提取的止痛镇定剂
我没有给他供货
I ain't supplying him.
谁在供货
Then who is?
我不知道
I don't know.
你再好好想想
Well, maybe you can remember!
我知道他在哪混
I know where he hangs out!
他在和西街七少他们混
He's rolling with the West-Seven crew.
卡蒂原来也是那的
They the ones that got Cutty.
南区摔跤手帮
Southside Hustlers?
他们在15号♥大街和菲尔莫尔街的球场混
They hang at the courts on 15th and Fillmore.
他会去那的
He'll come around.
我们走
Let's go.
待着别动
Stay down.
洛根那种人怎么和南区摔跤手帮有关
What's a guy like Logan doing with the Southside Hustlers?
可能是寻求保护
Could be an asylum seeker.
花点钱保自己周全
Gives up a percentage for protection.
你要告诉博伊特了吧
You're calling in Voight now, right?
或者反黑组的什么人
Or someone from gang unit?
罗曼
Roman.
兄弟 我理解你
Hey, man. I get it.
现在找到你妹妹是最重要的
Finding your sister's your number one priority.
但是我们刚刚知道了
But we just got confirmation
这个人在学校卖♥♥药
that this guy is a school dealer.
如果他手上还有那些药丸
And he still could have more of those pills.
我们得赶紧抓住他
We gotta call it in.
我最不想的事就是一堆警♥察♥巡逻车
Last thing I want is a bunch of cruisers
围着那些球场 在我和他们交谈前
pulling up to those courts, scaring the guy off
就把他们全都吓跑了
before I get a chance to talk to him.
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
你不再是个警♥察♥了
You're not a cop anymore.
对 但我是莎拉的哥哥
No, but I'm Sarah's big brother.
你都没有警徽防身 哥们
You don't have a badge to back yourself up, man.
你随时可以退出 这事跟你无关
You can bow out anytime. This isn't your crusade.
他们在那里摆了我一道
They got a jump on me in there.
如果是我一个人进去 情况可能对我不利
Could have gone sideways fast if I went in alone.
现在也还是有可能
Still could.
等我找到机会和那家伙谈过之后就上报
I'll call it in after I get a chance to talk to the guy.
所以那个人根本不知道她是谁吗
So the guy there didn't even know who she was?
我 我没有问
I-I didn't ask.
老实说 不管他为什么这么奇怪
Honestly, whatever that weirdness was,
我都不想搅和进去
I don't want any part of it.
好的 我不会说你
All right, I don't blame you.
她真的会那么粗心
Could she really be so careless
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表