你不用这样的
You don't have to.
福斯特 你急救员的工作做得很棒
Foster, you kick ass at this job.
我相信你当医生也一样能当好
I'm sure you'd kick ass as a doctor too,
但你的生活是你来选的
but your life is your choice.
别为了网上的几张破照片怀疑自己
Don't let some photos online get in your head.
我明白了
I hear you.
什么事
Yes?
嗨 抱歉打扰了
Uh, hi, I'm real sorry to bother you.
我想找黛布拉·怀亚特
I'm looking for a Debra Wyatt.
什么事
What's this about?
我这里好像有你的东西
I, uh, I have something I think belongs to you.
这是我不小心拿到的
I ended up with it by accident.
只是想将它物归原主
I just wanted to make sure it reached its destination.
你是在哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
我是一名消防员
Well, I'm a firefighter.
邮车发生车祸出警的时候
We responded to an accident. A collision with a mail truck.
它粘在了我的鞋上 不可思议吧
Stuck to my boot, if you can believe it.
我费了好大劲才找到它的主人
Bit of an ordeal trying to figure out where it belongs,
但我知道它的意义有多重要
but I understand what it means.
像这样的东西 是很珍贵的
Something like that. How rare it is.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
这是我丈夫从昆都士省寄来的
My husband wrote this from Kunduz Province.
这一定是在他...之前寄来的
He must've sent it just before he...
女士 请节哀
Oh, ma'am, I am so sorry.
我无法形容它有多重要
I can't even tell you what this means.
早知道我就早些送来了 可是地址没了
Well, I would've brought it sooner, but the address was gone.
我还试着破译背面的单词 想寻找线索
I tried to decipher the letters on the back looking for a clue.
-这些吗 -嗯 我没破译出来
- These? - Yeah, I never did crack it.
这写的是"致我的爱人 家人 亲人"
It's, um, "From my heart, to my love, to my home, to my life."
我不知道该说些什么好
I don't know what to say.
这话听起来也许有些怪 但是...
This'll sound strange, but...
你就好像是将他带回了家
It's like you brought him home.
我真的感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
这一点也不奇怪
It's not strange.
完全不奇怪
Not strange at all.
那边那位莫里斯 他冲了上去
Oh, so Morris over there, he gets up there,
踹开了门 猜猜他找到了什么
he kicks a door down, and guess what he finds?
双胞胎
Twins.
两个四岁左右的女孩
Little girls about four years old.
9频道拍到了他从正门冲出来的画面
Channel 9 news got a shot of him coming out the front.
一个胳膊夹着一个孩子
He had a kid under each arm.
那火可真不小
That was a hell of a fire.
你们可是错过了啊
You guys missed out.
我欠你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
六块
Six bucks.
不是三块吗
I thought it was three.
当地明星当然要多缴税了
Well, there's an extra tax for local celebrities.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我听说了你昨天"正义先锋"的光荣事迹
Heard about your "Dukes of Hazzard" act yesterday.
大约理解你为什么怀念冲在前线的日子了
Think I might get why you miss being on the front lines.
倒不是一直那么好玩还能追车
Yeah, it's not all fun and car chases.
偶尔也是要灭个火的
Every once and a while we fight a fire.
我知道这件事没那么刺♥激♥
Look, I know it's not quite as exciting as all that,
但我调出了另一起案子
but I pulled another case
应该正适合你
I think would be right up your alley.
芝加哥港口附近的一家酿酒厂
Distillery, out near the port of Chicago.
声称遭遇了工业间谍潜入
They're claiming industrial espionage.
总部给火警调查办公室派了一些人手
You know headquarters detailed some extra staff
帮忙减轻工作压力 但老实说...
to OFI to help lighten the load, but frankly...
他们可没你那么敏锐的观察力
they don't have your eyes.
明天一起吃顿午饭吧
Thought maybe you and I could grab lunch tomorrow?
聊聊这个案子
Just to talk it through.
听着 我...
Listen, I--
我很感谢你一直记着我
I appreciate you keeping me in mind,
但我需要把注意力集中在应该集中的地方
but I need to put my focus back where it belongs.
51号♥消防局 3号♥救援队
Squad 3, House 51.
我想全心全意集中在一件事上
Sort of keep myself tied down to one thing.
我明白了
Hear you loud and clear.
副队 好好保重
Lieutenant, take care of yourself.
-注意安全 -你也是
- Be safe. - You too.
如果你想的话 赫尔曼应该会让我翘班的
Hermann would probably let me sneak out early if you want.
就咱们两个人
Just the two of us.
好啊
I'd love that.
天啊 太抱歉了
Oh, my God, I am so sorry.
消防员不是都有
Aren't firefighters supposed to be all about
情境感知的吗
situational awareness?
医护人员不是都很讲究
Aren't paramedics supposed to be about
床边礼仪的吗
comforting bedside manners?
抱歉
Sorry.
你在干什么
Um, what are you doing?
-帮忙啊 -不
- Helping. - No.
你不是 我没事了
You're not. I'm good.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看你还是大摇大摆地
So, I see you're still walking around
在招摇过市啊
with that swagger of yours.
招摇过市
Swagger?
那你每天早上在健身房♥
What about you in the academy gym every morning
一滴汗也不出地跟一堆汉子较劲又算什么
trying to outdo half the guys without breaking a sweat?
你在观察我
You were watching me?
也许吧
Maybe.
在我们进行下一步之前
Okay, before we go any further,
先说好这只是一♥夜♥情♥
we agree this is a onetime thing--
别说傻话了赶紧吻我
Please stop saying stupid things and kiss me.
好嘞
Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表