我就是
I'm Matt Casey.
不 我找的不是你
No, man, not you.
我是找他 他才是那个英雄
No, this guy, man. He's -- he's the hero.
这个人
This guy.
你是那个把我朋友贾斯汀
You're the guy that jerked my friend Justin's arm
胳膊拽脱臼的消防员
out of his socket, big-time.
手够狠的
Yeah, it was brutal.
无所谓了 你知道我去哪找这个人吗
Yeah, anyway, you know where I can find this guy?
-辛伯柯克 -对
- Shimblecock? - Sure.
128号♥消防局
Firehouse 128.
好 谢谢了
Oh, cool. Thanks, man.
再见了各位
See you, guys.
我没告诉霍顿队长只有一个女生报了名
I didn't mention it to Captain Horton that we only have one girl.
一个就够了 这才刚刚起步
That's all we need. It's just for starters.
我很高兴我的传♥单♥没有白费
I'm glad my flyers actually worked.
要不是我出色的说服力
Yeah, well, if I hadn't used my powers of persuasion,
谁知道什么结果呢
I mean, ah, who knows?
烈焰女孩
已经过了10分钟了
Um, it's ten after.
她不会跑了吧
You think she's blowing us off?
她当时感觉确实没下决心
I mean, she did seem unsure.
队长 我们都不知道你今天会来
Captain, didn't know you'd be joining us today.
你们招的人呢
Where are your recruits?
凯莉
Kylie.
你说这是世界上最棒的工作
You said it's the best job in the world,
我就拉了几个朋友来
so I, uh, brought a few friends.
不会有问题吧
Hope that's cool.
当然 我就知道你会带人来
Oh, yeah, I figured you would.
好了 大家站成一队
All right, recruits, line up.
快快快
Let's go. Let's go.
间隔两臂
All right, arms-length distance apart.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's have some fun.
嗨 希尔薇
Hi, Sylvie.
医生 怎么样了
Doctor, what's happening?
没人告诉我现在的情况
Nobody's given me any information.
情况有点复杂
So a little complication.
朱莉可能出现了胎盘早剥的情况
Julie may have had a placental abruption.
暂时不用担心
There's no reason to worry yet.
我们已经在着手治疗了
We're on top of it.
朱莉和宝宝都不会有事的
Both Julie and the baby are in good hands.
那就好
Okay.
你就安心坐下
So just sit tight.
我会找人随时告诉你进展的
I'll make sure somebody's keeping you updated.
谢谢
Thank you.
别难过 凯西
Don't feel bad, Casey.
我不难过啊
I don't really feel bad.
我就是这个意思 你不应该难过
Well, that's my point. You shouldn't.
大家一直都很认可你
But you get recognition all the time,
嘉奖 升职
accolades, promotions.
但是像我和辛伯柯克这样的人
But grunts like me and Shimblecock,
很少会有人专门会来向我们
it is not that often people come seeking us out
表示感谢
to show their gratitude.
你说得对
I'm sure you're right.
没事吧
Everything okay?
不知道
I'm not really sure.
我刚和密尔沃基的拉马尔警探通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Detective Lamar from Milwaukee,
他说要包了你今晚的酒钱
says to, uh, buy you whatever you're drinking tonight.
还说要谢谢你
And he said thank you.
你让这个孩子的母亲获得了一丝安慰
You gave the mother of that boy a little bit of peace...
让她知道还有人在意她儿子的死
Knowing his murder didn't go unanswered.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
你做的可不止帮忙
You did that and more.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
抱歉下了班还要麻烦你
I'm sorry to bug you after shift.
情况怎么样了
What's the latest?
斯科特因为I-90国道发生交通事故被堵住了
Well, Scott is stuck behind some big-rig accident on I-90,
估计还得一个小时才能赶过来
so he won't be here for about an hour or so.
朱莉呢
And Julie?
不知道
I don't know.
他们好像在担心宝宝的健康
I think they're worried about the baby,
但是谁都不告诉我具体情况
but nobody's told me very much.
帕切夫斯基医生来了
There's Dr. Patchefsky.
出什么事了吗
What's wrong?
我们的怀疑没有错
our suspicion was right.
确实是胎盘早剥
It was a placental abruption.
宝宝吸收不到氧气
The baby's oxygen was compromised,
因此我们实施了剖腹产 但是...
so we performed a cesarean, but
朱莉引发了先兆子痫 我们...
Julie developed preeclampsia, and...
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
她失了太多血
She lost a lot of blood.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
她死在了手术台上 希尔薇
She died on the table, Sylvie.
不
Oh, no.
朱莉和你是什么关系
Julie is related to you how?
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
宝宝呢...
Is the baby...
宝宝很健康
The baby's doing well.
你想去看看她吗
Would you like to see her?
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
你可以把她抱起来的
Go ahead. You can pick her up.
早产儿需要与人尽可能多的接触
Preterm babies need as much contact as they can get.
你好美
You're so beautiful.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表