但也许它是个开始
but maybe it's a start?
能有机会让我解释一下
I would do anything for the chance
并正式道歉的话 什么我都愿意
to explain things and apologize properly.
我去看看我的工作安排
I'll check my work schedule.
这个可以 谢谢 希尔薇
I'll take that. Thanks, Sylvie.
坏消息 弗拉德和迪米特里都不干了
Bad news. Vlad and Dmitri are out.
你没办法说服他们吗
You couldn't talk 'em into it?
真扫兴
Bummer.
谁是弗拉德和...
Who's Vlad and...
迪米特里 都是奥蒂斯的兄弟
Dmitri--Otis's brothers.
他们继承了他在莫利酒吧的股份
They inherited his share of Molly's,
但他们宁可把钱去买♥♥
but they'd rather put the money
政♥府♥债券之类的
in municipal bonds or something.
那是他们的权利
And that's their right,
可我没有钱把他们的股份买♥♥过来
but I ain't got the cash to buy 'em out.
好吧...
Okay...
穆奇 你觉得怎么样
Hey, what do you say, Mouch, huh?
你愿意参股到莫利酒吧吗
How would you like to buy into Molly's?
我知道你把现金都藏在床垫里
I know you got cash stashed inside that mattress.
谢了吧 我就快退休了
No, thanks, I got retirement looming on the horizon.
我绝不会把钱扔进个酒吧里
The last thing I need is to dump my savings into a bar.
可你已经把钱都花在莫利酒吧了
But you already spend all your money at Molly's!
我是给你个机会参与其中
I'm offering you a piece of the action
酒水还可以享受员工折扣
and...discounted drinks at the employee rate.
劳驾您...
Could you...
别看我行不行 我可是一个人付了
Don't look at me, all right? I've been paying rent
好几个月房♥租了 我都快没钱了
by myself for months now. It's bleeding me dry.
你怎么不去问
Why don't you go ask somebody
拿着副队的高工资的人呢
who makes that sweet lieutenant's pay?
西弗莱德 你愿意把奥蒂斯在
Hey, Severide, how would you like to buy
莫利酒吧的股份买♥♥下来吗
Otis's share of Molly's, huh?
这可是难得的商业机会
It's a hell of a business opportunity.
再说 你反正老待在那
Plus, you're there all the time anyway.
我去莫利酒吧是因为我想喝酒
I go to Molly's because I wanna drink,
不是为了去修小便池的
not fix the urinal.
我已经换过小便池了
I already replaced that urinal.
好用得很
It works just fine.
赫尔曼说得有点道理
You know, Hermann's got a point.
我们的确老是去莫利酒吧
We are at Molly's all the time.
我们确实应该多出去 就我们俩
We really need to get out more. You know, just the two of us.
博登说我可以随时用他的船
You know, Boden said I could use his boat whenever I want,
因为我帮忙维护
since I help maintain it.
也许我们可以去湖上 钓个鱼...
Maybe we could go out on the lake, do some fishing...
把钓鱼竿丢一边去怎么样
How about you leave the fishing gear behind
因为我有个新的比基尼还有鸡尾酒保温杯
because I got a new bikini and a cocktail thermos
这些足够让我们开开心心的了
that will provide all the recreation we need.
-这计划好得多呢 -谢谢
- That's a much better plan. - Thank you.
一个单词里有两个字母C 搞错了吧
Two C's in a word? It's gotta be a mistake.
跟你们说 这些拼词游戏有两下子
I tell you, these word jumbles are something.
点击
Click!
这个单词是点击
The word is click!
太牛了
Yahoo!
我知道我想要谁
I know who I want.
你是说代替奥蒂斯位置的人
For Otis's spot, you mean?
-没错 -可算等来了
- That's right. - Well, at long last.
说吧 别卖♥♥关子了
Come on. Don't keep me in suspense.
布雷克·加洛 50号♥水罐车的后备队员
Blake Gallo-- the candidate on Engine 90
今早救援的那个
from that rescue this morning.
不行
No.
"不"是什么意思
What do you mean no?
他是个不错的小伙子
He's a great kid.
我四处打听了一下
I've been asking around about him.
他不能给你
You can't have him.
我和他的队副卢米斯都谈过了
I talked to his lieutenant, Loomis.
他会觉得调加洛...
He'd consider transferring Gallo...
他太冒失 凯西
He's a daredevil, Casey.
我不让他来我的消防队
He's not coming into my firehouse.
队长 作为81号♥水罐车的队长
Chief, as captain of Truck 81,
我应该有权力挑选我自己的队员
I should have the right to pick my own crew.
我刚刚安葬了一位消防员
I have just buried a firefighter.
我不想要再去安葬一位
I am not gonna bury another one.
另外找个人吧
Find someone else.
你能来我太感谢了
I really appreciate you coming.
说实话 我是为了凯尔才来的
Well, I did it for Kyle, to be honest.
他很看重谅解 一定是当神父的缘故
He's big on forgiveness. Must be the chaplain thing.
我得给你看样东西
Oh, I have to show you something.
过来看看
Come here. Look!
《暮光之城》死忠
你能相信它居然还在吗
Can you believe that's still here?
我的天 《暮光之城》死忠
Oh, my God. Twihards.
那电影我们看了多少遍
How many times did we see that movie?
一百遍 不 肯定还要多
A hundred? No, more, I bet.
我真的很抱歉 希尔薇
I'm really sorry, Sylvie.
为所有的事
For everything.
我一直没和你说过 但就在
I never told you this, but right before
我去芝加哥之前 我和人交往时遭到暴♥力♥...
I got to Chicago, I was in an abusive relationship...
把我的脑子都搞坏了 比我意识到的还要坏
and it messed with my head more than I realized.
我不是为自己找理由 只是...
I'm not trying to excuse anything, I just--
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for what you've been through.
不用 在找男人方面
Don't--I've made some bad choices in my life
我做过一些错误的选择
when it comes to men.
可和我截然相反的 看看你...
But on the opposite end of the spectrum, wow...
你的男人 他很特别
your guy. He's pretty special.
-确实 -说起来挺逗的
- He is. - It's funny.
我特别肯定你一定会找个消防员
I was so sure that you would end up with a firefighter.
你的消防队里有些很不错的小伙子
I mean, there's some awesome guys at your firehouse.
我不能和那里的人交往
No, I could never date anyone there.
这不符合规定
It's against the rules.
虽说基本上大家都会违反 但规定就是规定
Pretty much everyone breaks them, but still.
你从来没对那些人动过心吗
You never had a thing for any of those guys?
说说吧
Come on.
我想51队的所有人想得都快疯了
It's pretty crazy how much I miss everyone at 51.
你在这里也会活的很精彩 希尔薇
You're gonna make a wonderful life for yourself here, Sylvie.
我一直在找你
Hey. I was looking for you.
我只是想放松一下
Hey...just chill-axing.
等着下一次出勤 有什么事吗
Waiting for the next call. What's up?
我找了本这个给你
I got this for you.
也许我对你太严厉了点 所以我只是想
Maybe I was a little tough on you, so I just wanted...
你给我弄了本单词拼写游戏
You got me word scrambles?
你怎么知道我喜欢这个
How'd you know I like these?
因为你白天都在玩
'Cause you play them all day.
晚上也在玩
And night.
谢谢你 福斯特 你真好
Thank you, Foster. That's really cool of you.
这些超级难
Whoa, these are super tough.
-你好 克洛伊 -小美女来了
- Hey, Chloe! - Here's the beautiful girl.
你好 亲爱的星期二
Hello, sweetheart. Hi, Tuesday.
你在遛星期二
You walk Tuesday?
偶尔遛遛
Sometimes.
我出来之前 乔在公共活动室里
Last I saw Joe, he was in the common room.
实际上我是来找你的
I was looking for you, actually.
-你有空吗 -当然
- You have a minute? - Sure.
我只是
I'm just...
我想问你点乔的事
I wanted to check in with you about Joe.
我知道你们都很亲密 也知道你对他很重要
I know how close you guys are, how much you mean to him,
我能看出他还是很想念奥蒂斯
and I can tell Otis is still on his mind...
一直如此
all the time.
而且布莱特走了 也让大家很伤心
And Brett leaving, that hurts too.
我只想问问你觉得我可以做点什么
I guess I'm just wondering if you think there's something
让他没那么难过
I can do to help him better.
孩子 这真的是个难题
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表