癌症是消防员的流行病
Cancer is an epidemic.
三分之一的消防员都患有癌症
One in three firefighters will be diagnosed.
这些是可以保护大家安全的
These are new operational procedures
新的规章制度
that will keep us safe.
高尔什助理副局长
Assistant Deputy Commissioner Gorsch.
格里索姆特地安插高尔什来骚扰博登
Grissom installed Gorsch here to harass Boden,
想让他发火
try to get him to snap.
我会撤退并等待下一次机会
I will retreat and wait for another opportunity.
走的时候把门关好
Close the door when you leave.
我需要找个住的地方
I need to find a place to live.
我知道我不可能代替奥蒂斯
I knew I could never replace Otis.
你来住我很开心
I would've loved to have you there.
这会很棒的
This is gonna be awesome.
昨晚很危险啊
That was a dangerous night.
也超级有趣
Fun as hell too.
-我们再约一次吧 -一定
- Let's do it again. - Absolutely.
大家周末过得怎么样
How was everyone's weekend?
爽到炸裂
Dynamite.
我证明 福斯特的周末真的很爽
I can confirm that Foster's weekend was very good.
大家快看
Hey guys, look!
天哪 这是什么
Oh, what's this?
太棒了 对吗
Great, right?
锃光瓦亮的
Look how shiny it is!
她太美了
Look at her.
-你们有新设备了 -我也才知道
- You got a new rig? - News to me.
座位宽敞又舒服
Big comfy seats in here.
告诉他们 跟他们讲讲那个暖气
Tell 'em! Tell 'em about the heater.
暖气就好像仪表盘上有阳光一样
The heat is like a little touch of sunshine in the dash.
这里有天使在弹奏金色竖琴吗
Is there an angel playing a golden harp nearby?
因为一定有人应答了我的愿望
Because somebody answered my prayers!
我还以为我会比81号♥车死得早呢
I thought I'd be buried before the old 81.
你怎么让装备升级的 队长
How'd you manage an upgrade, Chief?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我的天啊 这太棒了
Oh, my God, this is great!
我知道
I know!
那我们51号♥车呢
Uh, what about 51?
我们什么时候能升级
When--when do we get an upgrade?
我是说 你知道
I mean, it's just--you know...
不了 我什么都不说了
nah, nah, I'm not gonna say anything.
没错 我要说 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna say it, all right?
51号♥水罐车是整个消防局最落后的
Engine 51 is the afterthought of this firehouse.
这车的腿部空间简直绝了
The legroom in this cab is exquisite.
最后想到的
Afterthought!
51号♥水罐车 3号♥抢险车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Squad 3, Truck 81,
61号♥救护车 家中起火 沃什特瑙县道南81号♥
Ambulance 61, House Fire, 81 South Washtenaw.
什么情况
Hey, what's going on?
我一看到烟就马上报♥警♥了
I called 911 as soon as I saw the smoke.
你知道有几个人住在这吗
You know how many live here?
一对老年夫妻刚刚搬来
Older couple just moved in,
一个男人一个女人
man and woman.
我还没和他们打过招呼
I haven't met them yet.
但是我看到过他们几次
I've only seen 'em a couple of times.
可能70多岁
Probably in their 70s.
3号♥救援队 负责清理一楼
Squad 3, clear out the bottom floor.
81云梯队 你们负责楼上
Truck 81, you got the upstairs.
赫尔曼 在他们后面引进去两条水管
Herrmann, I want two lines in there after them.
行动 行动 行动起来
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
基德 和我在前面
Kidd, me.
穆奇 加洛 在后边跟上
Mouch, Gallo, behind.
好的 里特 科奇 克莱伦斯
All right, hey, Ritter, Cokey, Clarence,
拉两根水管
drop two lines!
让我们淹了这房♥子
Let's drown this thing!
托尼 卡普 到后面来
Hey, Tony, Capp, around back.
克鲁兹 在我旁边 我们去中间
Cruz, by my side. We'll take the middle.
包围外部 开始
Primary starts. Let's go!
消防局 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防局
Fire department!
大声呼救
Call out!
消防局 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
盖尔 我来了
Gail, I'm coming!
等等
Hey--wait!
芝加哥烈焰
盖尔
Gail?
基德 你去救男的 我去救女的
Kidd, get the husband. I'll get the wife.
快走 我们得送你出去
Come on, we've got to get you out of here.
-不 -你听我说
- No! - Hey, hey!
他会救你老婆的
He'll get to your wife!
-我只剩下她了 -我明白
- She's all I have! - I understand that!
但你不能留在这里 他会救她的 我保证
But you can't stay here! He'll get to her, I promise!
快走 快
Come on! Come on!
我们出去 低头走
Let's go! Stay low!
低头
Stay low!
队长 我们救到她了
Captain, we got her!
走
Go!
快点
Let's go!
-控制火势 赫尔曼 -收到
- Knock it down, Herrmann. - Copy that!
呼吸很浅 脉搏微弱
Shallow breaths, weak pulse.
我们得送她去医院
We gotta get her to Med.
盖尔 盖尔
Gail! Gail!
我们会直接送她去急救室
We're taking her straight to the trauma unit.
你待在97号♥救护车上 他们会救治你
You stay with Ambulance 97 let them treat you on the way!
盖尔
Gail.
那是我认识的那家伙吗
Is that who I thought it was?
杰瑞·高尔什
Jerry Gorsch.
他不是被发配到西伯利亚了吗
I thought he got booted to Siberia.
估计是想办法回来了吧
Yeah--found his way back.
我很想知道原因
I'd love to know why.
队长 火势已经控制了
Chief, fire's under control.
好 51号♥水罐车 准备灭火
All right, 51, let's get ready for overhaul.
收到
Copy that.
你知不知道那种感觉
You know how when you go waterskiing
在夏日清晨去滑水
on a summer morning
船轻轻划过平静的湖面
and the boat just glides across the perfectly still lake,
不荡起一丝涟漪
barely making a ripple?
新81号♥云梯车的减震就是这种感觉
That's what the suspension is like on the new 81.
你根本就没滑过水
You've never been waterskiing a day in your life.
还有恒温系统
And the temperature control system,
就好像里面的小环境是在地球的宜居带
it's like the micro-environment is in the Goldilocks zone.
不热 也不冷
Not too hot, not too cold.
你说完了吗
You through?
我还以为你会愿意了解一下
Well, I just assumed that you would like to hear about
新车的一些设备...
some of the features in the new--
我不想
I wouldn't.
好吧 可我们不是兄弟吗
Well but we're brothers here.
有装备更新了
I mean, one rig's joy should be
应该是所有消防员同事共同的荣耀和幸福呀
a source of pride and pleasure to all his fellow firefighters.
我们确实是兄弟
Well, we're brothers, all right.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
该隐和亚伯那种[该隐杀了亚伯]
Cain and Abel.
他们气氛好紧张
They seem on edge.
我去年学到了一点
Look, I learned last year,
就是有时候 这里的几座火山
every now and then, the volcanoes around here,
会有点小动静
they do a little rumbling.
好 该怎么让他们冷静呢
Okay, how do we cool them off?
千万不要
Ooh, we don't.
我们应该做的是
No, we stay, far, far away
有多远躲多远 别被岩浆溅到
and try not to get destroyed when the lava erupts.
收到
Copy that.
*请听我说*
*Listen to me*
*你想见我 可我喜欢追赶和闪躲*
*Love to see me but you know I love the chase*
你在干什么
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表