所以两个改造工程都用的是同一家承包商
So both renovations used the same contractor.
那也挺普遍的 一个项目你做得不错
That's not unusual. You do a good job
它就在你的业绩记录里了
on one project, it goes in your portfolio.
有类似的工程时...
When a similar project comes along--
两处现场我们都发现了PAC20
We found PAC-20 at both sites.
是摄影暗房♥里用的一种化学品
It's a chemical used in photography dark rooms.
两边的商业街都没有洗照片的商家
Neither of the strip malls have development services.
你们有原始的图纸吗
Do you have the originals?
改造以前的
From before the renovations?
那么...
Okay, so--
两处重建都建了新墙 这里...
both renovations put up new walls here...
这里...
Here...
这里...
Here...
还有这里 看见了
And here, see?
-起火点在哪 -都一起着起来的
- Where were the origin points? - All burned up at once.
就像有人把易燃物
Like you'd expect from an incendiary device
扔到屋子中间所出现的情况那样
being tossed into the middle of a room.
新的墙就意味着新的石膏板
New walls mean new drywall.
但石膏是防火的
But gypsum is fire resistant.
但如果你把PAC20掺到石膏里呢
Okay, but what if you mix PAC-20 into the gypsum?
你就相当于做了张大型的闪光纸
You could make one big sheet of flash paper.
-是4张 -天啊
- Or four of them. - Damn.
房♥东想要保险赔付...
Yeah, owner wanted an insurance payout...
进行改造 过一阵子 扔根火柴...
Renovate the place, wait a while, toss a match...
神不知鬼不觉
No one's the wiser.
-我去找范米特汇报 -谢谢
- I'll download Van Meter. - Thanks.
-幸会 -彼此彼此
- Good to see you. - You too.
谢谢你的专业协助
Thank you for your expertise.
能帮上忙我很高兴
Glad I could help.
那个...
Hey, so...
西格... 她一直在问你呢
Seager... She's been asking about you.
-你瞎了 -什么意思
- You're blind. - What do you mean?
如果基德看见她看你的眼神
If Kidd sees the way she was looking at you,
西格就死定了
Seager's gonna get her ass kicked.
来吧
'kay, here we go.
宝贝 来吧
All right, baby, come on.
飞吧 飞吧
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on,
飞吧 飞吧
come on, come on, come on...
妈的
Damn it.
第四个螺旋桨坏了
The fourth propeller broke off.
我找了两个地方 都没有备件
Ugh, I called two places, but they don't carry replacements.
可能你可以去亿贝上找另外一架
You know, you could probably find another drone on eBay.
我不是想再要个无人机
I don't want another drone.
我想让这架飞起来
I wanna fly this one.
有个主意...
Well, just an idea...
去生产厂家的网站
go to the manufacturer's website.
他们会直接卖♥♥零部件给顾客
They'll sell parts directly to the consumer.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
61号♥救护车 有人受伤 原因未明
Ambulance 61, person down from unknown causes,
西大道43号♥
43 South Grand Avenue.
这个疯女人 开始像野兽那样狂叫
This crazy woman, starts screaming like animal.
我告诉她 "从车上下去" 她不动
I tell her, "Get out of cab." She doesn't move.
-她受伤了吗 -我什么都没做
- Is she hurt? - I do nothing.
有点颠... 就这样 小颠簸
Little bump--that's all. Tiny bump.
先生 请让开点
Sir, please, give us some room.
女士 我们是芝加哥消防局的急救员
Ma'am, we're paramedics with the CFD.
-我的眼睛 -你能让我们看一下吗
- My eye! My eye! - Can you let us have a look?
别紧张 尽量别动
Okay, stay calm. Try not to move.
-很疼 -把注意力放我身上
- It hurts. - Okay, focus on me.
-好痛 -你叫什么名字
- It hurts. - What's your name?
-凯瑟琳 -发生什么了 凯瑟琳
- Kathleen. - What happened, Kathleen?
我当时在画眼线
I was--putting on eyeliner--
帮帮我拔♥出♥来♥
Get it out!
医生会帮你拔♥出♥来♥的 我们暂时帮你
The surgeon will have to remove it, but we can do
止痛
something for the pain.
打一针
On it.
我们得找东西护住这笔 让它别动
We gotta find something to keep this pencil from moving.
来 这边肩膀
Give me this shoulder.
放轻松
Easy.
有了
Think I got something.
那是我的
Hey, that's mine!
把账单发给芝加哥消防局吧
Bill the CFD.
凯瑟琳 我们准备用这杯子盖住你的眼睛
Kathleen, we're gonna put this cup over your eye.
你不要动
I need you to stay still.
来
Here we go...
你做得很好
You're doing good.
把她带到救护车
Okay, let's get her to the back of the ambulance.
-凯瑟琳 你能走吗 -应该可以
- Kathleen, can you walk? - I think so.
慢点
Okay, slowly...
有台阶
Step.
好了
There we go.
这网站怎么完全看不懂
This website is indecipherable, like--
咋了
What?
你要不要给我们
Uh, we--uh, just weren't sure if you wanted us to, maybe...
行吧
Okay.
你只要通过翻译器运行网站就行了
Oh, yeah--no, you just gotta run the site through a translator.
好了 搞定
Yup, there. Done.
-看 -对
- Look, there. - Oh--yup.
螺旋桨替换装
Replacement propellers.
看 还挺便宜 29.99刀
Oh, and look, it's not even that much. $29.99.
只需要输入你的信♥用♥卡♥
It's-- just need your credit card.
还是你来吧
Yeah, or you can do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是
I ju--
你们应该明白
You have to understand...
我搞烂了螺旋桨
I broke the propeller...
还藏起来不让奥蒂斯知道
and I hid it from Otis.
每次他问起无人机的事 我
And every time he'd ask me about the drone, I--
我就转移话题或者睁大眼睛说谎
I'd change the subject or I'd lie to his face.
我一直想着修它 装作什么都没发生
I always meant to fix it, act like nothing happened.
我偏偏 我就没付诸行动
I just--I never did.
我觉得我真的得要修这玩意儿
I just really feel like I need to fix this thing.
那两个商业区老板不同
So the two strip malls had different owners,
但他们都从保险公♥司♥那里
but they both got multimillion dollar settlements
得到了数百万的赔偿
from their insurance provider.
他们其中有人打给另外一个 说
So one calls the other, says...
你就说这么干的吗
"This is how you do it"?
有可能 就像凯西说的
Could be. As Casey pointed out,
他们都有同一个承包商
they both have the same contractor.
吉米·康拉德
Jimmy Conrad.
不只是个承包商 还有被捕记录
Not just a contractor, also has an arrest record.
袭击 盗窃 入室行窃 殴打
Assault, theft, burglary, battery...
他还有个
And...he has a sister
在皮尔森冲印店工作的姐姐
that works at a photography shop in Pilsen
那儿有
that has--
暗室
A darkroom.
对
Yes.
这已经够带他回一趟警♥察♥局了
This is enough to bring in CPD.
没错
Agreed.
现在才十一点
Hey, you know, it's only 11:00.
你想换个地方喝东西吗
Do you wanna grab a real drink somewhere?
我是说 报完警之后
I mean, after we call it in.
我有点累了
I'm a little out of gas.
我想直接回家倒头就睡
I think I'm just gonna head home and rack out.
好...当然...
Yeah... Sure...
等我们搞定这个家伙可以再庆祝
We can celebrate when we nail this guy.
说定了
Deal.
文韶 气囊上有破洞
Hey, Wenshau, there was holes in the jump bag.
我叫了维修部 他们会送个新的过来
I called maintenance, and they're sending a new one over.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表