对于你的未婚夫 我很遗憾
I'm very sorry about your fiancé.
他们搜索的范围会有多大
How big an area will they search?
我猜应该很大
Pretty big, I'd guess.
他们会根据水流确定搜查范围
They'll establish a search grid based on currents,
他们还有一种叫侧扫声纳的仪器
and they have something called side-scan sonar--
要是他们找不到他怎么办
And what happens if they don't find him?
我没理解你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
他们还是会直接宣布死亡吗
Well, do they still declare him dead?
可能会有法定死亡推定
Well, a legal presumption of death is possible,
但是通常会找一段时间
but it usually takes a while.
好吧 谢谢你 队长
Okay, well, thank you, Captain.
没事
Of course.
你听我说
So check this out.
那辆尼桑的车主刚来了消防局
The owner of that Nissan just walked into the firehouse.
是她的未婚夫在开车
Her fiancé had been using the car.
奇怪的是
Here's the weird part.
我以为她会心急如焚
I figured she'd be distraught.
但是她更关心要是找不到尸体会怎样
Instead, she was more concerned that his body didn't show up.
几乎是很失望
Almost disappointed.
-有点诡异 -对吧
- That's creepy. - Right?
你要去哪里
Where are you off to?
我带小队出去 训练一下
Gonna take the squad out, run some drills.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我该告诉警♥察♥她的反应吗
Should I tell the cops about the way she was acting?
反正有点不对劲
Well, something's off.
所以我该告诉他们
So I should tell them.
你自己决定
It's your call.
队长 我无意冒犯
Chief, I say this with all due respect--
那可未必
That's debatable.
就是这个过量节食似乎
It's just that this surplus diet seems
让你有点容易发火
to be making you a little short-tempered, which, in turn,
结果在局内产生冲突和压力
creates conflict and stress in the house.
你的健康对我们都很重要
Your health is very important to all of us,
但是或许能用不那么可怕的方法
but maybe there's a less severe approach
来改变你的饮食
to changing your diet?
-长官 -你打给堂娜
- Sir? - You call Donna.
你跟她说不到一周我就放弃了
Tell her I've given up after less than a week.
因为要是我来说 我就是找死
'Cause if I do it, I'm a dead man.
我觉得这样可能不太好
Oh, I don't think that's a good idea--
你也知道这样不太好
You're damn right it's not.
我不是软弱的男人
I am not a weak man.
我应该能应付得来
I should be able to handle this.
我能想到一个方法
There is one thing that I can think of
让这事稍微好受一点
that might make this a little easier.
这是莉莉跟我说的地方
So this is the place that Lily told me about.
是柳条公园里一个很时髦的地方
It's a real trendy area in Wicker Park.
整体不错
Nice bones.
外露的砖 大窗户
That exposed brick, the big windows.
轮班结束我们就去看一下
Yeah, so we're gonna go take a look at it after shift--
-我天 -怎么了
- Whoa. - What?
你看到房♥租没有
Did you see the rent?
她绝对付不起这钱
No way she can afford that.
所以她才聪明地来找我帮忙
Which is why she was smart to come to me for help
因为我会把这价格砍下去
because I'm gonna hammer that number down
就像我对所有来莫利酒吧的卖♥♥家干的一样
just like I do all the vendors that come over to Molly's.
我没什么印象
That's not ringing any bells.
我们还是要做一碗菜籽和豆子吗
Oh, are we still making a bowl of seeds and beans?
-不用了 -基德 你是英雄
- No. - Ha, Kidd, you're a hero.
你们要做两碗菜籽和豆子
You're making two bowls of seeds and beans.
什么
What?
有个人一起 节食的成功率
Well, diets have a much higher success rate
会高很多 所以我就主动提了
when you have a buddy, so I offered.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我这么做是为了全队
Listen, I'm doing this for the team.
行吗 你们该谢谢我
All right? You should be thanking me.
-凯西队长 -佩提洛
- Captain Casey. - Hey, Petillo.
我没想到你立刻就来了
Didn't expect you to come right over.
你关于丽莎·伯克的消息很有意思
It's a pretty intriguing message you left about Lisa Burke.
我不确定这些信息有没有用
Yeah, I don't know if I have anything useful.
我可能只是浪费你的时间
I might just be wasting your time.
不过先问一下 你的搜救队有发现吗
But first, your search team have any luck?
他们在那边找了快六个小时
They were out there for almost six hours,
什么都没找到
didn't find a thing.
然后我们一个潜水员受了一惊
Then one of our divers had a scare,
卷进了离岸流
got caught in a rip current.
他没事 不过队长下令暂停搜索
He's fine, but the team leader called off the search
直到情况改善一点
until conditions improve.
-没找到尸体 -没有
- So no body. - No.
但我们很确定确实有尸体
But we're pretty sure there's one out there.
为什么
Why?
警方仪器一直在检测那辆车
Police techs have been examining the vehicle.
查出有人在油门上动了手脚
It appears somebody tampered with the throttle.
我们很确定这不是意外
Pretty sure this wasn't an accident.
这是谋杀
It was murder.
因为我们都在吃同样的破减肥餐
You know, you don't have to eat in here
但这不代表你要来陪我一起吃
just 'cause we're both on this ridiculous diet.
实际上我得来
Actually, I do,
因为公共活动室培根的味道要馋死我了
'cause the smell of bacon in the common room was killing me.
这让我想起深水救援培训课了
This is reminding me of my deep water rescue training.
为什么
How's that?
溺水的人会倾向于
The tendency of a drowning victim
把救援的人也拖下去
to pull their rescuer down with them.
别说了 是我自愿的
Stop. I offered.
那也不意味着是个好主意
Doesn't mean it was a good idea.
局长 拜托了
Chief, please.
能有一次支持你也挺好的
It's nice to have your back for once,
因为你一直都支持着我
'cause you always have mine.
-再说这燕麦粥也没那么难吃 -就是难吃
- And the oatmeal isn't that bad. - Yes, it is.
队长 我认为穆奇已经可以值双班了
Captain, I think Mouch is ready for a double shift.
你看看他还这么精神抖擞呢
I mean, look at all this energy he's still got.
我是着急回家 免得堂娜和特鲁迪嘀咕了
I just wanna get home before Donna puts a bug in Trudy's ear
那个过剩减肥餐的鬼东西
about this surplus diet claptrap.
你说了我什么
What did you say about me?
你和警♥察♥说了什么
What did you tell the police?
我回头找你们 请到里面来吧
I'll catch you guys later. Please, come inside.
坐吧 伯克女士
Have a seat, Ms. Burke.
突然间警♥察♥来问我这些问题
Suddenly the police are asking me all these questions.
"车祸时我在哪"
"Where was I at the time of the accident?"
"有谁能证实我所说的吗"
"Can anybody corroborate my account?"
显然是你指责我做了什么
You obviously accused me of something.
没有 我只是告诉他们我们谈过
No, all I did was tell them that we had a conversation.
但我明白过去的24小时你经历了很多
But I know you've been through a lot in the last 24 hours,
如果我让你更难受 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry if I made things worse for you.
请坐吧
Please.
这一切都很让人不解
This is all so confusing.
加里住在丹佛
Gary lives in Denver.
他是航♥空♥工程师
He's an aviation engineer.
他给他的航♥空♥公♥司♥出很多的差
He travels a lot for the airline that he works for.
他来这边的时候 有时候会借我的车
So when he's in town, sometimes he borrows my car.
这样
Okay.
我们只约会了几个月
We've only been dating a few months.
是在网上认识的
We met online.
人看着不错
He looks like a nice guy.
他对我很好
He's very sweet to me.
而我的爱情生活一直不顺
And I have not been lucky in love,
所以他求婚时
so when he proposed,
我想都没想就同意了
I just jumped at the chance.
可昨天
But yesterday,
我收到我的银行发来的透♥支♥通知
I got an overdraft notice from my bank.
当我去查我的账户时 里面是空的
When I checked my account, it was empty.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表