Is that correct, son?
你不需要回答那个问题 艾萨克
You--you don't need to answer that, Isaac.
你什么人啊
What kind of person are you?
竟然强迫一个15岁的小孩说谎
Trying to railroad a 15 year old child.
我明白了 你现在很激动
I see, you're emotionally invested.
不 艾萨克在短短四个月内
No, Isaac has been in the infirmary eight times
进了八次医务室
in four months.
我每个报告都看了
I have read each of these reports.
这简直是酷刑
They're excruciating.
你们俩应该保证他的安全
You two are supposed to keep him safe.
我无法证实你们的动机 但不管是为什么
Now, I can't prove your intent, but for whatever reason,
你们在故意把他丢到险境里
you are knowingly placing him at risk.
这里记录得明明白白
It's all there on paper.
勇气可嘉
Well, admirable.
有你这样公职人员
This city's very lucky to have someone
真是这座城市的荣幸
with your diligence under its employ.
但是 由于我没有看到
However, given that I don't see
不当行为的相应证据
any evidence of misconduct,
恐怕我只能撤销这次指控
I'm afraid I'm going to have to dismiss this allegation.
霍顿警官 谢谢你愿意抽出时间
Officer Houghton, thank you for your time.
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克 如果你说出发生的事
Isaac, if you speak up about what's going on,
我发誓我们会站在你这边
I swear, we will stand with you.
艾萨克 艾萨克
Isaac, Isaac!
不 我不会再听你的 不
No, I'm not gonna let you! No!
你不能这么对我
You can't do this to me!
-住手 -带他走
- Stop this! - Get him out of here!
-放开我 -快出来
- Get off me! - Come on, get out!
告诉他们你会怎么对我
Tell them what you said you'd do to me!
-出来 -快点 快点
- Get out! - Come on, come on!
-他伤到他了 -住手
- He's hurting him! - Stop!
告诉他们如果我告密 你会怎么对我
Tell them what you said you'll do to me if I snitched!
-你伤到他了 -放开我
- You're hurting him! - Get off me, man!
伙计们 告诉他们 告诉他们他都做了什么
Guys, tell them! Tell them what he does!
告诉他们他把我们转来转去让我们内斗
Tell them how he transfers us to beat on each other!
快走
Let's go.
-艾萨克 -走
- Isaac! - Move.
放开我
Hands off.
他偷了我妈给我的钱
He stole money my mom gave me!
他还散布我的谣言
He told lies about me!
说我是告密者 害我被人打
Said I was a snitch so I'd get beat on.
告诉他们恶土的事 霍顿
Tell them about the Badlands, Houghton!
现在你面前有两名医护人员
You have two paramedics who will testify
愿意在这座城市所有议员面前
in front of every alderman in this city
为这里所发生的事作证
about what's going on here.
要是艾萨克出什么事 我们绝对
If anything else happens to Isaac, we'll make sure
让你在监狱过完下半辈子
you go to prison for the rest of your life.
不信邪的话你就试试看
Try us if you don't think we'll make that happen.
不是 我已经按过了
No, I pressed that already.
麻烦你直接告诉我
Look, just tell me:
有没有按钮能直接关掉它
is there a button to turn it off?
凯西
Casey.
-嗯 -你联♥系♥那个谁了吗
- Yeah? - Did you call what's-her-name?
是叫婕萨吗
Um, Jessa? Whatever her name is.
-对 -然后呢
- Yes. - And?
我给她发了信息 但是...
Well, I--I texted her, but--
拜托 我受不了这个噪音了
Please help me. I cannot take this noise.
听习惯了就好了
You almost don't hear it after a while.
婕萨 我...我们...
Jessa, I--we had--
把我号♥码删了吧
Lose my number.
队长
Chief.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
看到没
See?
自己就解决了
Resolved itself.
不得不说
I gotta hand it to you,
县少管所那些人真的很难搞
those County guys are no joke.
要在他们的地盘
Takes some serious grit
搞他们真不是件易事
to go up against them in their own house.
怎么了
What's the fallout?
县管教中心给霍顿警官
County Corrections placed Officer Houghton
批了行政休假 以待全面调查
on administrative leave pending a full investigation,
我们正在配合专业审查办公室
and we're working alongside Office of Professional Review
调查那里的不端行为
to take a look at misconduct throughout the facility.
听说那儿的违法行为可不少
Word is, there's a good amount of it,
但你们让囚犯和父母愿意开口了
but you've got inmates and parents talking now
这都是你们的功劳
thanks to you two.
那艾萨克呢
What about Isaac?
转到别的少管所了
Transferred to another facility
是你们在社会服务中心的朋友帮他选的
hand-picked by your friend in social services.
只有这样他才有希望重新开始
It's the best shot he has at a fresh start.
这真是个好消息啊
I can't tell you how good it is to hear that.
我向你们保证
Well, I promise you,
绝对不会让他们背后搞事
I won't let this be an administrative fallout.
我会亲自负责
I'm personally on it, both barrels.
我讨厌那个地方 可算给端了
I hate that place. Glad to take it down.
谢谢
Thank you.
希尔薇
And Sylvie?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Chief.
人呢
Hello?
这边
Over here!
好吧
Okay.
我本来觉得你肯定会给我发个错的地址
I was 100% sure you would text me the wrong address.
这就是你的惊喜约会
This is your surprise date?
我打算教你潜水的基本技能
Gonna teach you some scuba basics.
虽然不会让你变成专家
You won't become an expert,
但你以后就不用说你没潜过了
but you won't have to say you've never done it before.
-凯利 你不必... -我知道
- Kelly, you didn't have to-- - I know.
穿上试试
Try this on.
既然你说到了
You know, now that you mention it,
其实这个我穿还挺好看的
this actually would be a pretty good look on me.
要不要帮我试穿呢
Did you want to come help me try it on?
要 还是不要
Yes, no?
博登旁边那是谁
Who's Boden with?
西劳恩的队长
Ah, chief from West Lawn.
老朋友
Old friends.
艾萨克的妈妈还是没联♥系♥上
So no word from Isaac's mom?
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
这样沉重的伤痛确实难以忘怀
Trauma this deep is hard to come back from,
但我见过有些家庭做到了
but I've seen some families do it.
还好有你愿意帮他们
Well, they're lucky to have you on their side.
听着 我在想...
Listen, I was thinking...
艾萨克肯定需要有人帮他适应新生活
Isaac's gonna need some support settling into his new digs.
你愿意和我一起去看他吗
Think you'd wanna come with me to visit?
好啊 我当然愿意
Yeah, yeah, I'd really like that.
他来了 我们的信任
Hey, here he is! The new guy!
-快来 找把椅子坐 -很高兴你能来
- Come on, pull up a chair. - Hey, glad you made it.
-大家好 -来点什么
- Hey, you guys. - What can I get you?
随便哪个啤酒都行
Uh, anything on tap is good.
第一杯店家请
First one's on the house.
看起来他融入得不错
Looks like he's fitting in pretty well with your people.
当然了
Oh, yeah.
我们都可热情了
Nobody gives a warmer welcome.
谢谢你愿意和我见面
Thanks for agreeing to meet.
希望你不会觉得我保护过度
I hope I'm not coming across as overly protective,
我只是...
I just...
挺心疼那个孩子的
just have a soft spot for that kid.
我们会照顾他的
We're looking after him.
主要是想帮他别被自己害了
Mostly trying to save him from himself.
这正是困难之处
That is the challenge.
是啊
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表