是的 在走廊上 我看看
Oh, yeah, that's in a hallway, let me see.
那里没有监控覆盖
Uh, no, I don't have a camera that covers that alarm.
那进出通道的出入口呢
What about all the routes in and out of that hallway?
是的 我们是可以看到
Uh, yeah, we should be able to see everyone
有谁是在警报响起之后离开的
who left that area after the alarm went off.
体育馆那时候有人在上课吗
Was there a class in the gym at the time?
没有 男生们在一天结束时上体育课
No, the boys have gym at the end of the day.
没有人进去或出来
I don't see anyone coming in or out.
再放一遍
Go forward again.
拉警报的人还在里面
Whoever pulled that alarm, they're still in there.
所有人听好
Okay, everyone listen up.
在体育馆集♥合♥ 监控所有出口
Converge on the gymnasium. Cover all exits.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
-有什么发现 -还没有 队长
- Anything? - Nothing yet, Chief.
但是藏身的地方有很多
Lots of places to hide though--
器械室 教练办公室 更衣室
equipment room, coaches' office, locker room.
以利亚 是你拉响的这些假警报吗
Elijah, are you responsible for all of these false alarms?
为什么 你为什么要这么做
What--why? Why would you do that?
听着 这不像他能做出来的事
Look--this isn't like him.
他在学校有遇到什么麻烦吗
Has he gotten into any other trouble at school?
没有 但是他九月份才转来斯多佛
No, but he just came to Stover in September.
他是一个很棒的孩子 很优秀的学生
Well, he's a good boy, an excellent student.
这就是我把他从公立学校转学出来的原因
That's why I pulled him out of his public school.
我想让他接受最好的教育
I wanted him to get the best education,
即使这意味着住到更小的公♥寓♥里
even if that meant downsizing to a smaller apartment and
还要延长加班时间
working longer hours.
但是他难以融入到斯托佛的环境里
But he's had a hard time fitting in at Stover.
所以你认为你可以通过一些危险的恶作剧
So you thought you could impress people
来打动别人吗
by pulling a few dangerous pranks?
不是
No.
我想给学校找些麻烦
I wanted to get the school in trouble.
你什么意思 以利亚
What do you mean, Elijah?
我以为如果可以关停斯托佛
I just thought if Stover got shut down,
我就可以回到我以前的学校
then I could go back to my old school
和我的朋友在一起
and be with my friends,
也没人会取笑我
and nobody would make fun of me.
这里有孩子欺负你吗
Are kids picking on you at Stover?
一直都有
All the time.
我不知道 我
I had no idea, I--
你或许应该不用特别担心
Maybe you ought to worry less about
如何保护这些孩子远离外面的世界
protecting these kids from the outside world
多关心一下你的学校里面发生了什么吧
and take a hard look at what's happening inside your school.
很抱歉你被霸凌了 以利亚
I am so sorry you're being bullied, Elijah.
我会尽我所能让它停下
I'll do whatever it takes to make it stop.
火警的事我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry about the fire alarms.
我能做什么来补救吗
Is there anything I can do to fix it?
这些象牙塔学校
These ivory tower schools.
他们培养出的孩子
They breed these kids
认为自己比其他人优秀
that think they're better than everybody else.
一群恶霸
Bullies.
我不知道 我觉得哪里都有恶霸
I don't know. I think bullies are everywhere.
所以你更需要注意到好人 是吗
That's why you gotta focus on the good people instead, right?
好人也到处都有
They're everywhere too.
里特
Hey Ritter?
别拿我的老年人脾气开玩笑
Don't mess with my old man anger, okay?
因为 我需要解决掉它
Because, uh, I need it to get around.
今晚去喝一杯吗
you coming to Molly's tonight?
不去了 我要和维奥莱特约会
Nope, going out with Violet.
你终于给她发短♥信♥了
So you finally texted her again?
可能是吧 也有可能是她给我发
Maybe. Maybe she texted me.
不 绝对是你给她发的
No, you definitely texted her.
抱歉让你这样孤立无援
Sorry to leave you high and dry like this,
但是艾伦坚持要我搬回去
but with Ellen insisting I move back in,
也是没办法的事情
I really don't have much of a choice.
他是我们家的队长
She's the team leader in my house.
你结婚后就知道我什么意思了
You'll see what I mean when you get married.
事实上 大部分时间感觉都是很好的
Actually, most of the time it's pretty great.
别告诉艾伦我说的
Just don't tell Ellen I said so.
尼克 等等 你的光盘
Nick, wait, your--your DVD.
留给你们了
Oh no, I'm leaving that with you guys.
以感谢你们所做的一切
As a thank you for everything you did.
我不会忘记的
I'll never forget it.
我帮你开门
Let me get that for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我都还没走呢
And the body's not even cold.
这会很棒的
This is gonna be awesome.
你好 伙计
Hey, bud.
你好
Hi.
早日康复
让我看看
Let me see.
我喜欢 做的很好
I like it. Good work.
任何人都会高兴起来
That'll cheer anyone up.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
生日快乐 凯利
为什么会有蛋糕
What's this about?
还有好几天才到我的生日
My birthday's not for another couple days.
我知道
I know,
但是今晚我还是很想庆祝
but I wanted to celebrate tonight anyway
因为我决定了
because I decided
我们不去旅行了
that we are not going on any crazy trips.
我们就待在这
We're just gonna stay right here,
窝在沙发里
cozied up on that couch.
听起来很完美 但是
That sounds perfect but...
但是
But?
我不想让你去别的地方呆着了
I don't you to go some where else to be home anymore.
你的工作 你的舞台在这里
Your station, your show is be here.
因为你就该一直在这里
because you should always usual be here.
你愿意搬来和我住吗
Will you move in?
不管了 我们要和爱的人住一起不是吗
I mean what the hell, you gotta live with who you love, right?
很有道理
Make sense to me.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表