他怎么了
What's up with him?
他已经这样一个星期了
He's been like this for a week.
我要向克洛伊求婚
I'm going to ask Chloe to marry me.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
关于我们 我有些犹豫了
I'm having second thoughts about us.
这一点都说不通啊
This makes no sense.
我真的很抱歉 乔
I'm really sorry, Joe.
克洛伊
Chloe.
下周 未来的消防领袖
Next week, future fire service leaders
有个活动 如果你愿意代表我们分局参加
are hosting an event, and I would be very grateful
我会感激不尽
if you represented our district.
我没有任何领导经验可分享
I don't have any leadership experiences to share.
你知道我从来没有怀疑过谁吗
You know who I've never doubted, not once?
是你
You.
路上需要的都带齐了吗
You got everything you need for the trip?
我把小卖♥♥店里所有的饼干都买♥♥了
I got every Flamin' Hot snack they had at the grocery store
还买♥♥了一大桶牛奶
plus a gallon of milk.
-想的挺周全 -没错
- Good thinking. - Mm-hmm.
我这么冷静我还真没想到
I'm surprised how not nervous I am, you know?
我可是非常镇静的
I'm feeling very chill.
-好啊 -就是
- That's great. - Yeah.
我就觉着这个领袖活动每年都办
Figure these leadership conferences happen every year,
而好多其他的消防员
and you know, plenty of firefighters
都挺过来了 所以
survive them, so...
等等
Wait!
我忘了带充电器了
I forgot to pack a phone charger.
需要的话我可以跑上去拿
If you want me-I can run back up.
还忘了阿司匹林 天啊 我这是怎么了
Aspirin. God, what's wrong with me?
-我确定他们准备了 -还有耳塞
- I'm--I'm sure they have... - And earplugs.
没有耳塞我可睡不了卧铺
Oh, I can't sleep in bunks without earplugs.
-史黛拉 -我...
- Stella. - I--oh!
你看 原来充电器在这里
Hey, my charger's right here.
啊 原来我带耳塞了
Ah, and I did pack earplugs.
我就知道 好了
I knew it. Okay.
我跟你说
And you know what?
大会上可能也准备了阿司匹林
They probably have aspirin at the conference.
所以不用担心了
So don't worry about that.
好吧 我不担心
Okay. I won't.
好
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
那好 我晚上给你打电♥话♥
All right, I'll call you tonight.
你能行的 史黛拉·基德
You got this, Stella Kidd.
克鲁兹问出口了吗
So did Cruz pop the question?
他还什么都没告诉我
He hasn't said anything to me yet,
但我不会直接去问他 因为
but I'm not just gonna outright ask him because--
克鲁兹 你向克洛伊求婚了吗
Cruz, did you propose to Chloe?
还没 还没机会说
Uh, nah. Haven't had the chance yet.
穆奇
Mouch!
订婚和求婚
Engagements and proposals,
都是非常复杂私密的事情
they're complicated and personal.
他这可不算
Not this one.
你看克洛伊多喜欢他
I mean, Chloe's head over heels.
你也见过她是怎么看他的
You've seen the way she looks at him.
穆奇
Mouch.
基德不在 我想让你开水罐车
While Kidd's out, I want you driving Truck
好的 老大
You got it, Captain.
挺好啊 老哥 恭喜你
That's awesome, man. Congrats.
其实我开过几次
Yeah, I've done it once or twice.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
现在的驾驶路线
Well, the routes have changed some
跟马车时代有点不一样了
since the horse and buggy days.
某个因为开车拐弯太急
Says the guy they used to call Curby
被人叫做"小弯"的人还有脸说
for taking corners too short.
我根本没这外号♥说的
Hey, it was an unearned nickname.
我们相信你 小弯
We believe you, Curby.
大家伙儿 在开始之前
Hey everyone, before we get started,
我觉得我们51队的人
I think all of us here at 51
有权对队内队外的
could stand to be better informed
大事小情享有知情权
about things happening in and around the station.
所以我便自作主张 做了一份简报
So I took it upon myself to create a newsletter
好让大家跟上节奏
to keep everyone in the know.
-《火线警报》 -没错
- "The Burn Notice"? - Yeah.
我就是觉得
Yeah, I thought--
我知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what's going on here.
你上次轮班时正好过生日吧
Wasn't it your birthday last shift?
穆奇 我们都忘了吗
Oh, Mouch, did we all forget?
不是不是 我不是为了这个
No, no. That's not why--
那为什么每日动态这一栏里有一行
Then why does it say Mouch's belated birthday celebration
"穆奇迟来的庆生会"
on the daily events?
-我这么做是为了队内团结 -还有蛋糕
- I did this for team unity. - And cake.
谁不喜欢吃蛋糕
Well, who doesn't love cake?
蛋糕就是团结嘛
That's what unity is.
好了 都听着
Okay, listen up.
81号♥水罐车 3号♥救援队 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
发生车祸
car accident.
我的女友 快救救她
Hey, my girlfriend, she needs help.
她的脚放在仪表盘上了
She had her feet on the dash.
看起来是气囊把膝盖顶到了她脸上
It looks like the airbag sent her knees into her face.
鼻骨断了 两只眼睛伤得很重
Broken nose, blunt force trauma to both eyes,
股骨出现开放性骨折
open compound fracture to the femur.
可能是两侧断裂
Could be a bilateral break.
还可能有宫颈或髋骨骨折
Could also have a cervical or hip fracture.
别用牵引夹了
Forget the traction splint.
我去拿躯干固定器
I'll get the K.E.D. from the rig.
如果她在内出血
If she's bleeding internally,
那我们只有五分钟时间
we've got five minutes until she crashes.
小心点 车在动
Just be careful here. The car is shifting.
克鲁兹 托尼 拿点支撑杆
Cruz, Tony, get some cribbing.
稳住 我去拿钳子
Keep it stable. I'll grab the Jaws.
-她会没事吗 -你先退后
- Is she gonna be okay? - Just step back.
坚持住 我们会救你出来的
Just hold on. We'll get you out.
得把那些车分开
We need to get these cars apart.
可以用卡车带链条拉开
I can throw a chain on the truck.
还得想个办法固定另外一辆车
We need to anchor the other car somehow.
那辆车怎么样
How about him?
-也许可以 -你
- That could work. - Hey, you!
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help!
把你的车开到敞篷这边
Back your tow truck up to the convertible here,
钩住 我把它们拉开的时候你抓稳了
hitch it, and hold steady while I pull 'em apart.
-哥们 我... -快点
- Hey man, I'm just-- - Now, man!
好
Good.
女士 你还好吗
Hey, miss, you okay?
我刚拿到驾照 我妈会杀了我的
I just got my license. My mom's gonna murder me.
加洛
Gallo.
在
Yeah.
把她送到医护那边
Walk her over to the paramedic.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
-你感觉如何... -我叫妮可
- Hey, uh, how are you feeling... - Nicole.
妮可 你感觉还好吗 妮可
Nicole. How are you feeling, Nicole?
不是我的错 我发誓
It wasn't my fault, I swear.
我前面那辆车
The guy in front of me,
忽然就踩了刹车
he slammed on the brakes for no reason,
于是我也踩了刹车 就追尾了
so I stepped on mine and wham.
-好 这辆车在哪里 -走了
- Okay, uh, where's the guy? - Took off.
-我没有编故事 -我知道
- I'm not making this up. - No, I know you're not.
好了 我让他们检查一下你的身体
All right, so, uh, let's let these guys check you out
看看有没有什么异常 好吗
and make sure you're all right, okay?
-好 谢了 兄弟
- Yeah, okay. - Thanks, man.
再来 还差一点
Keep coming, little more.
好
Good.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表