I just don't see where I fit into all this.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我没有任何领导经验可分享
I don't have any leadership experiences to share.
局长觉得你有
Chief thinks you do.
是的 但他要考虑的事太多
Yeah, but he's got a lot on his mind.
我觉得 也许他根本没看过这些
I mean, maybe he didn't read it all the way through.
也许他觉得因为我是女的
Maybe he thinks that because I'm a woman--
不 不
No, no.
这里 看
Here, look:
那里有整个潜水救援的突破小组
there's a whole breakout group on scuba rescues.
凯利 我这辈子从来没潜过水
Kelly, I've never "Scuba'd" In my freaking life.
这简直...别笑了
It's-- stop.
别笑了 这不... 这不好笑
Stop, it's not--it's not funny.
史黛拉 深呼吸
Stella, breathe.
你这是在为难自己
You're working yourself up.
没人在乎你会不会潜水
No one cares if you can dive or not.
你又不敢打包票
You don't know that.
我要回去工作了
I need to get back to work.
什么事
Yes?
戴维斯女士 我叫希尔薇·布莱特
Miss Davis, I'm Sylvie Brett,
她叫艾米丽·福斯特
this is Emily Foster.
我们是芝加哥消防局的医护人员
We're paramedics with the CFD.
-是因为艾萨克吗 -是的
- This about Isaac? - Yes.
他现在稳定了 但有点意外
He's--he's stable now, but there was an incident.
他们给我打过电♥话♥
They called me.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
可能发生了虐囚事件
this might have been an abuse situation.
有位警官袭击了艾萨克
Assault from one of the officers.
好吧
Okay.
就是这件事吗
Is that it, then?
如果你想投诉或...
if--if you wanted to file a complaint or--
不 不 我不想
No, no, I do not.
露迪 让你妹妹坐到椅子上
Rudy, get your sister her chair!
戴维斯女士
Miss Davis,
如果你儿子受到了虐待 你可以
if your son is a victim of abuse, you can--
当初他们在他身上发现了枪时
That boy knew he wasn't going to summer camp
他就知道他进的不是什么夏令营
when they found that gun on him.
我也不想这样 但在里面受欺负总比
I don't like it, but better a whooping in there
在街头闲逛要好
than face down in these streets.
我还有三个孩子要养
I have three kids left to bring up--
他们在等着吃饭
they're waiting for dinner--
所以我不明白你们想让我怎样
so I don't know what you want from me,
但我没法满足你们的要求
but I don't have it to give.
艾萨克自己犯了错
Isaac made his mistake.
他自作自受
He's on his own.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do with that?
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61.
意外事故 拉辛南街3720号♥
Accident, 3720 South Racine.
棒极了
This is awesome.
跟在我后面
Just stay on my hip.
不能自♥由♥行动
No freelancing.
人命关天的决定留给
You leave it to me and the Chief
留给我和局长来作 明白了吗
to make the life or death calls, understood?
完全明白 队长
100%, Captain.
这边走 摩天轮有个轿厢掉了
This way, the WindyWheel just lost a car.
正好掉在卡尔身上
The thing fell right onto Carl.
西弗莱德 把这位受害者救出来
Severide, get this victim!
-克鲁兹 拿液压钳 -收到
- Cruz, grab the spreaders! - Copy that!
我们已经尽可能把所有人救下来了
We got out everyone we could,
但还有个女孩在上面我们够不着
but there's still a girl up there that we couldn't reach.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad!
救命 拜托
Help, please!
拿些抗压杆过来
Get some struts in place.
穆奇 布置好云梯
Mouch, position the aerial
好让我们把那个乘客救出来
so we can free the passenger.
-收到 -坚持住 卡尔
- Copy that. - Hang in there, Carl,
我们来救你了
we got you.
快 妈妈 爸爸
Come on, Mom, Dad!
谁能救我下去
Someone get me down!
穆奇 继续
Mouch, keep going!
我没法再靠近了
I can't get any closer than this,
梯子已经伸到头了
ladder's fully extended.
穆奇
Mouch!
我已经尽力了 凯西
This is the best I can do, Casey!
我们得移♥动♥云梯车
We gotta move the truck!
基德 从另一边移♥动♥云梯车
Kidd, move the truck around the other side!
等等 队长 先别动
Wait, wait, Captain, leave it where it is.
我可以够到她
I can get to her.
你不能从云梯上跳过去
You're not jumping off that aerial.
不 我们可以用屋顶梯搭个桥
No, we can bridge the gap with the roof ladder.
这是最快的方法
It's the fastest way.
就这么办
Let's do it.
基德 车停住
Kidd, truck stays.
别担心 我们会救你下来
Don't worry, we will get you down.
没事的 好吗
Hey, it's gonna be okay, all right?
看着我
Look straight at me.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你沿着梯子爬出来好吗
Do you want to try to come out on the ladder?
数三下 好吗
On the count of three, all right?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-可以了 -小心 宝贝
- There you go. - Be careful, sweetie!
你做得很好
You're doing great.
有我在 慢慢来
I got you. Take your time!
没事 你看
All right. Yeah, look at that.
没事 没事
You're okay. You're okay.
来吧 你可以 你可以
Come on. You got this, you got this.
别往下看 别往下看
Don't look down, don't look down.
加油
Come on.
做得好 过来
Here you go, come around.
就是这样 慢慢走
That's it, go slow.
有我在
I got you.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-做得很好 -就是这样
- Here you go. - Just like that.
可以了
There you go.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad!
去帮忙稳定那辆旧车
Help the squad stabilize that junk heap.
好的 队长
You got it, Captain.
这家伙爬梯子
So this guy goes scrambling across that ladder
如履平地
like it's nothing.
该死
Damn.
我得听一下
Okay, I gotta hear:
说出你的故事 加洛
what's your story, Gallo?
你是怎么加入芝加哥消防队的
How'd you join the CFD?
我十二岁左右的时候
Well, um, when I was around 12 years old,
我们在米德韦附近住的两层楼着火了
the two-flat we were living in near Midway caught fire.
我醒来看到房♥间里都是烟雾
I woke up to smoke filling my bedroom
就想到一个好主意 躲进壁橱里
and got the bright idea to hide in the closet,
好像那样就能活命
like that was gonna save my ass.
接下来我知道的事就是
Anyway, next thing I know,
壁橱的门突然打开
closet door flies open
我从来没见过那么高大的人
and standing there is the biggest guy I've ever seen,
所以我非常确定那是无敌浩克
so I was dead sure it was the Incredible Hulk.
他一把抓起我 带我出去
He swoops me up, carries me out,
接下来我知道的事就是我呼吸着新鲜空气
and next thing I know, I'm breathing in clean air
而不是烟雾
instead of smoke.
从那时候开始
From then on,
我差不多每天放学后
I spent pretty much every day after school
都跑到131队找伯克特队长和他的队员
at Firehouse 131 with big Chief Burkett and his crew.
别的孩子在公园里瞎玩
Other kids were messing around in the park,
在街上疯跑
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表