如果我设立一个项目 从芝加哥的
What if I set up a program where I recruit young women
女学生中招募初级消防员
to be junior firefighters?
听着不错
Sounds good.
我不想跟她一起主办烈焰女孩
I don't want to cosponsor Girls On Fire
如果这个女长官不够可靠的话
without someone who's dependable.
温蒂·西格
Wendy Seager.
那个在我面前对你暗送秋波的女人
The woman who threw vibes at you right in front of me?
不管你需要什么 我都乐意帮忙
Whatever you need, sign me up.
即将降生的宝宝
With this baby on the way,
我不禁觉得她好像
I can't help but feel like
又要消失了
she's just gonna disappear again.
你要搬来芝加哥
You're moving to Chicago?
不用担心 我们不会在你不愿意的情况下
Don't worry. We won't invade your space
侵犯你的空间和生活
or your life in any way that you don't want.
我一点也不担心 朱莉
I'm not worried, Julie.
我喜欢黄色
I like the yellow.
用在婴儿房♥里又温暖又阳光
It's so warm and sunny for a nursery.
但是哪种黄色 深象牙色
Yeah, but which yellow, saffron ivory
还是夏季木兰黄
or magnolia summer bloom?
当然是深象牙色
Oh, definitely saffron ivory.
好吧
Okay.
对了我还想问问你们
Oh, I wanted to ask you guys.
周五斯科特要带着行李搬过来
So Scott gets here on Friday with the rest of our things,
我们想办一个庆祝
and I thought we'd celebrate the move to Chicago
搬进芝加哥的晚宴
with a dinner out.
-有建议吗 -阿方索家的外卖♥♥
- Any suggestions? - Oh, Alfonzo's on Rush,
非常棒的意大利菜
great Italian.
我推荐吉布森餐厅
I'd do Gibsons,
全城最好的牛排 已经很能说明品质了
best steak in the city, and that's saying something.
还有斯威夫特父子餐厅 我很喜欢那里
There's also Swift & Sons. I love that place.
好了几位 我们得出门了
Oh, guys, okay, we've got to hit the road,
不然就要迟到了
or we're gonna be late for shift.
多谢你们的咖啡和建议
Okay, well, thank you, guys, for the coffee and the advice.
不客气
Of course.
别选阿方索餐厅
Don't do Alfonzo's.
克鲁兹对美食的口味很诡异
Cruz has really wonky taste in fine dining.
-我听到了 -怎么了
- I heard that. - What?
烈焰女孩
所以我们才起名叫做烈焰女孩
And that is why we're calling it Girls On Fire.
当然 肯定会充满挑战
Hell yeah, it will be challenging,
但是你们来参加 付出努力
but you show up, you put in the blood,
挥洒汗水泪水 这个项目就能改变你的一生
sweat, and tears, and this program could change your life.
而且我们还有许多乐趣
We'll have a lot of fun too.
吃口香糖的那个
Hey, you, with the gum.
你的咬劲一定很足
You must have a lot of energy to snap gum
我讲一路你嚼一路
through my whole presentation.
而这个项目没准就是
This program could be a great way
非常适合你燃烧这份干劲
for you to channel that energy.
好了 请在这里签字
All right, sign-ups are right here.
多谢大家听讲
Thanks for listening.
我知道是学校逼你们来的
We know the school made you show up,
但我们还是非常感谢
but we really appreciate it.
一切乐趣尽在下周
Fun starts next week.
我们已经讲了三遍了
That's the third time we've done this pitch,
还是每人报名
and there's still no takers.
没准我们需要换一种方法
We might need another approach,
不那么...吓人的方法
one a little less intimidating.
吓人
Intimidating.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
这个项目的想法很好
It's a great idea for a program.
肯定会有人报名的
I'm sure you'll get sign-ups.
那最好赶快
Well, it better be soon,
因为霍顿队长说如果下周的拨款截止日前
because Captain Horton says that if we don't get recruits
我们招不到人报名的话
by the funding deadline next week,
他就会取消我们的项目
then he will shut us down.
而且不是我找事 但是
And not for nothing, but--
西格对什么都有意见
Seager has an opinion about everything.
你跟她共事肯定不容易
I mean, it must have been tough for you working with her.
没什么我对付不来的
Um, nothing I haven't dealt with before.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
Engine 51, Ambulance 61,
25大队 建筑火灾
Battalion 25, structure fire...
阿喽哈汽车旅馆
大家退后
Hey, back up.
水罐车 给建筑灭火
Engine, let's get water on it
抢在整栋建筑都烧着之前
before this whole place lights up.
抢险队 去起火的房♥间
Squad, get inside of that unit.
进行初步搜索
Give me a primary search.
云梯车 疏散上层房♥间
Truck, clear the room above.
看起来火要烧到上层了
Looks like the fire is working its way up.
-乔 你和我去楼上 -收到
- Joe, you and me upstairs. - Copy that.
实心门板 钢制门框
Solid core doors and steel frames.
-克鲁兹 -到
- Cruz... - Yeah.
拿工具包来跟着我
Grab a rabbit tool and catch up with me.
里面有什么人吗
Hey, is there anyone inside?
没有 我只是想过来...
No, I was just trying to grab--
好 你跟其他人待在一起吧
All right, well, get back with the others.
-卡普 -到
- Hey, Capp. - Yeah.
让他离开这里
Get him out of here.
请跟我来
All right, come on.
-砸开 -好
- Hit it. - Yep.
我来
Got it.
这里有个安全闩 队长
We got a safety latch, Captain.
走吧
Let's go.
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department. Call out.
这里有人
Here, got one.
怎么回事
What the hell?
帮我一把
Give me a hand.
好
Yep.
我们出去
Come on.
他之前在浴缸里被水淹着
He was under water in the tub.
没有脉搏 克鲁兹 开始按压
No pulse. Cruz, start compressions.
-我来扶着她 -吸入烟尘
- I got her. - Smoke inhalation.
我看看
Let me see.
-有脉搏了 -好
- Okay, I got a pulse. - Yeah.
帮她上气囊
Will you bag her?
好的
Got it.
开始按压
Stop compressions.
现在煎饼肯定凉透了
Oh, pancakes will be ice cold by now.
我去扔了重新做午餐吧
I'll toss 'em and get lunch started?
我帮你
Yeah, I'll give you a hand.
你还好吗
You good?
消防员根本没有"你尽力了"这种说法
No such thing as "Nice try" in firefighting.
我们救了一个人
We got one save.
专注于这个吧
Let's focus on that.
我的父母几周后要过来
Well, my parents are coming in in a couple of weeks
跟朱莉见面
to meet with Julie.
他们很支持我
They're really supportive.
我不惊讶
Not surprised.
你们家就是那种特别奇葩的
You got one of those super-weird families
所有人都很讲理 相处特别融洽的那种
where everybody acts reasonably and gets along.
可能是我多心了 今天早上朱莉走之后
Tell me if I'm crazy, but it seemed like you got
你好像有点安静
a little quiet when Julie left this morning.
有吗
Did I?
可能是最近在一起都很开心
I guess--we've been having so much fun together.
我不确定等斯科特也搬来 以后孩子出生
I'm just not sure what's gonna happen once Scott gets here
我们会怎么样
and the baby comes.
我不知道我该如何自处 你明白吗
I'm not sure how I fit in, you know?
妞 别闹
Girl, please.
我见过你和朱莉在一起的样子
I've seen you and Julie together.
任何人或事都无法破坏你们的感情
The bond's not gonna break for anyone or anything.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表