对 他们会让那种紧绷的气氛一直留着
No, they'll let all that tension sit between them.
-永远不解决 -男人啊
- Unresolved. - Dudes.
莉莉 你好
Lily! Hi.
好吧
Okay.
见到你们真好
Oh, it's so good to see you guys.
妞 我们可太想你了
Oh, girl, you have been missed.
特别想
A lot. Oh.
-太久没见了 -是啊
- It's been way too long. - I know.
我 对不起
I just--I'm sorry.
一直太忙了 但是来这里好开心
Things have been busy, but it is so nice to be here.
赫尔曼在吗
Is Herrmann around?
其实我有事要跟他请示
I'm actually here to run something by him.
他在里面 我带你进去
Yeah, he's inside. Come on in.
-给你倒点热咖啡 -太好了
- We'll get you some hot coffee. - I would love that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你还好吗 -有件事放不下
- Are you okay? - I can't shake this one.
跟我聊聊
Talk to me.
如果她还在附近呢
What if she was still nearby?
刚好就在水面下
Just under the surface by some fluke?
我可以给西弗莱德几分钟确认一下
I could've given Severide a few minutes to make sure.
可如果他没有很快找到
Yeah, and if he didn't find anything right away,
他就会继续找
he'd keep searching,
走得越来越远 在冰冷的水里独自搜寻
going further out, a lone diver in rough, icy water.
她名字叫丽莎·伯克
Her name is Lisa Burke.
是那种拍车管局证件照都会微笑的人
The kind of person that smiles for a DMV photo.
马特 你进行了衡量
Matt, you weighed the variables
做出了决定
and you made a decision.
这说明你是个好队长
That's what makes you a good captain.
是啊
Yeah.
事后你不断反思 甚至开始内疚
The fact that you beat yourself up about it afterwards
这说明你是个好人
is what makes you a good person.
谢谢
Thanks.
想看个东西吗
You wanna see something?
不是吧
No.
茱莉今早给我的
Julie gave them to me this morning.
是我出生那天拍的
Taken on the day I was born.
好可爱
Okay, that's pretty cute.
很奇怪
It's so strange,
看到我自己躺在这个青少年怀里
seeing myself in the arms of this teenager.
你们俩最近怎么样
How's it going with her?
挺好的 特别好
It's good. It's really good.
但是
But?
但我不想跟她太亲近
But I don't wanna get too close.
她马上就要跟即将降生的宝宝
She's starting this whole new chapter of her life
开启人生的新篇章 而且..
with this baby on the way, and...
我不禁觉得她好像
I can't help but feel like
又要消失了
she's just gonna disappear again.
勾起了一些我不愿回想起的那种感觉
Brings up some old feelings I don't really wanna remember.
是不是很傻
Is that silly?
一点都不傻
Not at all.
你怎么样 孩子
How you been, kid?
我觉得还行吧 有起有落
Okay, I guess. Ups and downs.
前面那个纪念碑 真的很美
That memorial out front, it's really beautiful.
是的
Yeah.
那年秋天我来过几次
I came to visit a few times in the fall,
只是你们都没在当班
just never when you guys were on shift.
这一切让我有点不知所措
I've been a little overwhelmed by everything.
嗯
Yeah.
我很高兴你现在来了
I'm just glad you're here now.
我也是
Me too.
赫尔曼 我觉得我欠你一个道歉
Herrmann, I feel like I owe you an apology
因为放弃"莫利之北酒吧"
for giving up Molly's North--
你不用为任何事道歉 好吗
You do not have to apologize for anything, okay?
我说真的
I mean it.
我知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that,
但我还是想解释一下
but I still wanted to explain.
那里总是让我想起布莱恩
So much there reminded me of Brian.
我感觉自己永远都无法♥正♥常呼吸 你知道吗
I felt like I'd never be able to breathe right, you know?
关键是 我怀念一边做生意
The thing is, I miss running a business
一边跟客户交流的感觉
and connecting with customers.
我天生就喜欢这样
It's in my blood.
我想开家新店
I wanna open a new place.
我在考虑烘焙店或咖啡馆
A bakery/coffee shop, is what I'm thinking.
听着不错
That sounds great.
我已经找到了合适的地方
I found a location that would be perfect for it.
但我需要帮助
But I need help.
而你是我认识的最有商业头脑的人 所以...
And you are the smartest business owner I know, so--
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yes!
是的
Yes.
你把莫利酒吧经营得那么成功
You've taken Molly's to such great success
而且你了解这个繁琐的过程中的全部细节
and you know all the ins and outs of this crazy process.
听着 我知道你要兼顾酒吧 消防队和
Look, I'm sure you're busy between the firehouse,
家庭肯定特别忙 所以...
and the bar, and your family, so--
-我加入 -真的吗
- I'm in. - Really?
千真万确 我乐意帮忙
100%. I would love to help.
天哪 太感谢了
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
你太好了
You are the best.
好 你看 有健康食品 但还有这个
Okay, look, there's healthy, and then there's this.
-我该拿它怎么办 -我不知道
- What do I do with it? - I don't know.
好吧 是你弄得我们一团糟 你得想办法解决
Okay, well, you got us into this mess, so figure it out.
什么 我不是厨师 你才是
What? I'm not the cook, you are.
出什么事了
What's going on?
马屁精先生自告奋勇要帮
Mr. Suck-Up here offered
博登队长把餐饮分开
to make Chief Boden separate meals.
那我该怎么办
Whoa. What was I supposed to do?
他暴躁地站在那里
He was standing here all cranky,
对着堂娜留下的东西大喊大叫
yelling about the stuff that Donna dropped off.
我都不知道这是些什么
I don't even know what these are.
我告诉过你 这是亚麻籽
They're flaxseeds. I told you.
看到了吗 就是这样 这根本帮不了我
See, that? That doesn't help me at all.
好吧 这太荒谬了
Okay. This is ridiculous.
我们不能生活在这种暴♥政♥之下
We can't live under this tyranny.
我去跟队长谈谈
I'll talk to the Chief
等他开完地区会议回来的时候
when he gets back from the district meeting.
什么 不
What? No.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's such a good id...
丽莎·伯克
Lisa Burke?
你还活着
You're alive.
你可以坐在这里
You can take a seat in here.
当时不是我在开车
I wasn't driving the car.
是加里
That was Gary.
加里·帕沃内 我的未婚夫
Gary Pavone, my fiancé.
他今天早上借了我的车 那是我最后一次见他
He borrowed it this morning, and that's the last I saw him.
我只想知道出什么事了
I just need to know what happened.
警♥察♥没联♥系♥你吗
The police haven't contacted you?
有位警官来过 但他当时不在现场
An officer came by, but he wasn't on the scene,
不了解情况
didn't have a lot of information.
他说你们消防局当时在现场
He said your firehouse was there?
没错
That's right.
看来你的未婚夫失控了
It seems like your fiancé lost control
冲出了护栏
and went through a guard rail.
我们把车拖出来的时候 里面没人
When we dragged the car out, there was no one inside.
窗玻璃碎了
The window was broken,
这表明他可能落水了
which suggests he may have ended up in the water.
那你们找过他吗
But you looked for him?
我们没有进行搜索
We didn't conduct a search.
我们觉得
We determined--
我觉得他的生存几率太小
I determined that the chance he'd survived
我决定不让我的人冒险
was too slim to put my men at risk.
所以我们就让警方潜水员寻找尸体
So we called in police divers to look for his body.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表