基德 拔掉机器的电源
Kidd, unplug this machine.
里特 让这些人叫退后
Ritter, get these people back.
穆奇 把转锯给我
Mouch, get me the whizzer saw.
收到
Copy.
能请你们给我们留点空间吗
Can you guys give us some space, please?
对 退后 给他们一点空间
Yeah, just back up. Give them some space.
谢谢你们 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
我们要直接打破玻璃吗
Should we just break the glass?
我们保护不了他的脸
We can't protect his face.
小伙子 放轻松
Hey, buddy. Just relax.
我们这就救你出来
We're going to get you out of here,
但我需要你先深呼吸
but I need you to breathe first.
所以你看着我
So watch me.
你先吸气
You're gonna go in.
呼气 就这样
Out. There you go.
穆奇 过来 快点
Mouch, come on. Let's go.
好的
Yeah.
-没事 小伙子 -你还好吗
- It's okay, buddy. - You okay?
没事 我们把孩子救出来
Yeah, let's just get this save.
试着放松 继续深呼吸
Just try and relax. Keep breathing.
就这样
That's it.
好的 吸气
Okay, go in.
呼气
Out.
撬开
Pop it.
慢一点
Slow it down.
菲利普斯
Phillips.
继续深呼吸
Keep breathing.
你做得很好 你做得很好
You're doing great. You're doing great.
-好了 -先让他的腿下来
- All right, - let's get his leg down.
-就这样 慢点 -马上好了
- That's it. Slowly. - Almost there.
-慢慢来 -好了 可以了
- Take it slow. - Okay, I got you.
好了
There you go.
好了 你来吧
All right, you got him?
好的
Okay.
深呼吸一口 好吗
Give me a big breath, okay?
听上去没事
He sounds okay.
能把血氧仪递给我吗
Uh, will you hand me a pulse ox?
柯林斯 柯林斯 什么
Collins. Collins! What?
-柯林斯 血氧仪 -对不起
- Collins, pulse ox, please. - Sorry.
你做得很好 小伙子
You're doing great, buddy.
呼吸 对
Breathe. Yeah.
好了 可以走了 我们送他去医院
All right, we're good to go. Let's get him to Med.
你们可以跟我们一起去
You guys can come ride with us.
可以走了
There you go!
下一个生日派对我想在这里办 拜托
I would like my next birthday party here, please.
-太感谢你们了 -没事
- Thank you so much. - Yeah.
干得漂亮
Good job.
你好 老板
What's up, boss man?
怎么样
How is that going?
无能和懒惰的完美结合体
A great combination of barely competent and completely lazy.
那我继续找
So I'll continue searching.
后面几班你还得多担待一点 所以...
You're gonna have to carry the load for the next few shifts, so...
不用担心
No worries.
有个事情我想跟你谈谈
Okay, um, there's a reason I wanted to talk.
床垫火灾案今天有一个
We have an inquiry today to do with the mattress fire
新的调查
with a new wrinkle.
他们想对凯西追责
they're looking to blame Casey
因为他把你和布莱特叫进了火场
for bringing you and Brett into the fire scene.
-太荒唐了 -同意
- That's ridiculous. - Agreed.
布莱特和我还有任何除柯林斯以外的医疗人员
Brett and I and any paramedic not named Collins
都会跑进那栋楼
would've run into that building.
我很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear you say that.
我也这么想
I feel the same way.
所以你愿意写下来提交给委员会吗
So are you willing to write that down for the committee?
非常乐意
Gladly.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我就说我认识这个人
I told you I knew this guy!
找到了
Busted!
我迫不及待想看他的表情
I cannot wait to see the look on his face.
不错
Cool.
不好意思 我们过来参加安全听证会
Excuse me, we're here for the safety hearing.
-穿过那边 -谢谢你
- Through there. - Thank you.
这些人不只是消防员
These aren't just firefighters.
对
Nope.
更是只顾自己的官员 跟以前一模一样
A lot of cover-your-ass officials. Same as it ever was.
先生们
Gentlemen?
委员会可以见你们了
The commission will see you now.
你原本在一楼火场上方
So you were up above the fire on the first floor,
换你的...
changing out your...
我的氧气瓶 是的 长官
My air bottle. Yes, sir.
然后你呼叫了博登局长
And you radioed Chief Boden,
和他说了什么
and told him what exactly?
你有记录
You have the logs.
市安全委员会
R·弗格森
没错
Yes, I do.
凯西队长说
Captain Casey,
"局长 我这里有几个从地下室里出来的
"Chief, I've got smoke inhalation victims
吸入烟尘的伤者
"that have made it out of the basement,
但是他们出不去
"but can't get outside to you.
你能让布莱特和福斯特进来吗"
Can you send Brett and Foster in?"
"你那边火势怎么样"
"How's the fire where you are?"
凯西队长说
Captain Casey...
"他们在这里很安全"
"They're safe up here."
凯西队长又说
Captain Casey continues,
"这地板是两英寸厚的水泥板
"The floor is two feet of cement.
跟地下室不一样
"Basement's another story.
他们在这里很安全"
They're safe up here."
这是马特·凯西在5月22日...
That's what Matt Casey declared on May 22nd, when--
然后呢
What was next?
什么
Excuse me?
无线电记录中后来说了什么
What was next in the radio log?
您说 "好 那我派他们进去"
Uh, you say, "Okay, I'll send them in."
没错
That's right.
我说 "我派他们进去"
I say, "I'll send them in."
但这是他的责任
But it was his responsibility.
是我下的命令
The order was mine.
火场里充满了未知和不可预见性
In a fire scene, in all the chaos and unpredictability,
一个消防员只能向自己的火场指挥员
a firefighter can only relay back to his incident commander
汇报他当时得知的信息
the information he has at the time,
但是要由局长来决定
but it is up to the chief to make a decision
何时派遣 或者将增援派遣到何处
where or when to send the additional resources.
你面前还有艾米丽·福斯特和
Now in front of you, you should all have letters
希尔薇·布莱特的证词
from Emily Foster and Sylvie Brett
能证明她们不管怎么样都会进入工厂
testifying that they would have entered the factory anyway.
但是这些证词都不重要 因为是我
But those letters don't matter because it was I,
不是凯西队长 不是任何人
not Captain Casey, not anyone else,
而是我命令他们进入火场的
but I who ordered them into the fire scene.
如果你想要找一个承担责任的人
So if you are looking to blame someone,
如果你要找一个替罪羊
if you are looking for a human scapegoat,
那就找我
blame me.
我去找个自动饮料机 你要点什么吗
I'm gonna go find a Coke machine. Do you want anything?
不用
No.
他们判定你没有过失
You've been cleared of all wrongdoing.
结束了
It's over.
那天晚上
The other night,
西弗莱德说他们会写一个报告
Severide said they're gonna write this report,
上面盖上"我没问题"
it'll be stamped, "I'm clear,"
然后就塞到某个桌子抽屉里
and then it'll be shoved in a desk somewhere
永远不会再拿出来
and disappear forever.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表