去吧 我会替你
Go. I'll cover you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想起来那次出警了吗 队长
You figure out that call, Captain?
是的
Yep.
分享一下吗
Care you share?
不了
Nope.
好吧 那是一起车祸
Fine. It was a car accident.
我可能把一个孩子的胳膊从椅座里拽出来
I might have jerked a kid's arm out of its socket
再把他从残骸里拉出来
pulling him from a wreck.
营救过程中常有的事
Happens all the time during extraction rescues.
你只是做了你的分内之事
You do what you got to do.
但平民百姓不知道
But a civilian doesn't know that.
最好是让它过去 别去招惹
Better to let it lie, not reach out.
队长
Um, Captain.
我 我回复了论♥坛♥里的那个人
I--I responded to the Reddit guy,
我告诉他你在51号♥消防队工作
and I told him you work at Firehouse 51.
我 我 我不知道
I-I-I didn't know.
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know?
你们好
Hi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 只是我又宫缩了
Yeah, I'm just having contractions again.
想到上次发生的事
And I didn't want to just rush to the hospital
我不想着急去医院
considering what happened last time.
多长间隔
How often?
我一直在计时
Oh, I've been timing them.
十分规律 大概
They're pretty regular like that
六到七分钟一次
every six or seven minutes.
而且比上次强烈多了
And they're a lot more intense than last time.
这应该是真正的宫缩
I'm gonna call those real contractions.
看来你要生了
Sounds like you're gonna have a baby.
我的预产期还有一个多月
Yeah, well, my due date is over a month away.
我们接生过好几个更早出生的健康婴儿
We've delivered healthy babies way more pre-term than this.
别担心
Don't worry.
天啊 斯科特在开会
Oh, God, Scott's at a conference.
我不知道能不能找到他
I don't know if I can get ahold of him.
我们先送你去医院
Let's just get you to the hospital,
我会打电♥话♥找到斯科特
and I'll call Scott and track him down.
-你会开车吗 -你知道的
- You good with the wheel? - You know it.
走吧
Let's go.
好的
Okay.
躺上去
There you go.
我们对这个消息还是很震惊
We're all still reeling from the news.
布拉德一开始
I mean, what was Brad doing
去旅馆房♥间里干什么
in the motel room in the first place?
这事不合常理
None of it makes any sense.
显然 他告诉密尔沃基的一个警探
He apparently told a Milwaukee detective
他知道在你的销♥售♥团队去那里开会时
he knew something about a murder that happened
发生的一起谋杀案的情况
while your sales team was there for a conference.
是的 我和拉玛警探谈过了
Yes, I spoke with Detective Lamar,
但布拉德从没跟我们任何人提起过
but Brad never mentioned any of it to any of us.
罗施先生 你们公♥司♥销♥售♥过氧乙酸
Mr. Roesch, your company sells paracetic acid.
对吗
Is that right?
当然 整批销♥售♥ 但是
Of course, in bulk, but
跟这事有什么关系
what does that have to do with anything?
那个是在惠蒂尔先生的旅馆房♥间
That was the accelerant used to set the fire
放火时使用的助燃剂
in Mr. Whittier's motel room.
我 我 我不明白
I--I--I don't understand.
你们觉得布拉德的事是怎么回事
What do you people think happened to Brad?
罗施先生 据你所知 你派去
Mr. Roesch, did any of the members of you sales team,
参加会议的销♥售♥团队中
the ones that you sent to the conference,
有没有人有吸毒问题
did any of them have a drug problem to your knowledge?
即使我知道有这种事
Well, even if I knew of anything like that,
公♥司♥也不能提供这样的信息
the company can't give out that kind of information.
这我们见多了 都是去城外出差的商人
We see this a lot, businessmen that go on trips out of town.
有时候他们想放松一下
Sometimes they like to let loose a little,
去脱衣舞俱乐部 磕一点毒品
go to a strip club, do a couple bumps.
也许你的销♥售♥组员之一
Maybe one of your team members wandered away
从展览会场溜出去买♥♥毒品
from the conference to buy,
跟街角毒贩动手 而布拉德正好目击到
got into it with a corner boy, and Brad saw what went down.
这可能全都是我的错
This could be all my fault.
罗施先生 这话怎么讲
How is that, Mr. Roesch?
我要布拉德盯着点雷
I asked Brad to keep an eye on Ray,
雷·埃弗里特 他
Ray Averett. He's--
他过去惹过一些麻烦事儿
he's had some trouble in the past.
他进过戒毒所 但我告诉雷
He's been to rehab, but I told Brad,
别让他离开你的视线
"Don't let him out of your sight."
你说的这个雷·埃弗里特
This Ray Averett,
是不是个子高 红头发
is he a big guy, red hair?
是 怎么了
Yes, why?
埃弗里特
Averett.
走楼梯
Stairs.
-你还好吧 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.
从车里出来
Get out of the car.
把手放在我能看到的地方 从车里出来
And keep your hands where I can see them. You get out of the car.
-律师 -你转过身去
- Lawyer. - You turn around
-把手放到车顶 -我要律师
- and put your hands on the roof. - I want lawyer.
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
西格 你没事吧
Seager, hey, you okay?
死不了
Yeah, I'll live.
我们抓住他了吗
Did we get him?
抓住了
Yeah, we got him.
她宫缩间隔有五分钟
She's have contractions five minutes apart,
间隔越来越短了
and they're coming faster.
你怀孕多少周了 亲爱的
How far along are you, honey?
35周
She's 35 weeks.
小宝宝要出来了
Oh, baby's in a hurry.
谁是你的产科医生
Who's your O.B.?
帕切夫斯基医生
Uh, Dr. Patchefsky.
好 我去叫她
Okay, I'll find her.
老天
Oh, God.
这才是来真的了
Oh, this is the real deal.
都过去这么久
It's been a long time.
我还记得生孩子是什么感觉
I remember what it feels like.
那个护士 她是不是担心分娩期
Did -- did she seem worried about the timing?
不不 她只是格外谨慎而已
No, no, she's just being extra careful.
我们把你送去楼上产科
Let's get you up to obstetrics.
帕切夫斯基医生在那里等我们
Dr. Patchefsky will meet us there.
你能 你能打电♥话♥给斯科特吗
Oh, you'll -- you'll call Scott?
我这就打
Yes, right away.
好
Okay.
没事的 你会很好的
It's gonna be fine. You're gonna do great.
凯西
Hey, Casey.
论♥坛♥上的那个人来了
That Reddit guy is here.
在哪儿
Where?
当时我脑海一片空白 完全被吓坏了
I didn't know down from up. I was completely rattled.
要不是马特·凯西救我出来
And that's when Matt Casey rescued me
我就会痛苦和悲惨的死去了
from what would have been a painful, excruciating death.
哥们 你看看 那时还是个孩子的我
Bro, check it out. That's me as a kid
就躺在担架那儿
in the stretcher right there.
我们的车被一辆冷柜车撞到
So our car got smashed by a refrigerator truck,
在十字路口正中心翻了车
flipped in the middle of the intersection,
然后车的引擎起火
and then the engine caught on fire.
我爸妈都顺利逃了出来
Okay, my mom and dad got out, no problem.
但我被困在后座 双脚被卡住了
I was wedged in the back with my feet stuck.
我都能感觉到火焰近在面前
I could feel the flames right on my face.
接下来这个消防员就用自己的身体
Next thing you know, this fireman uses his own body
作为盾牌帮我挡住了火焰 把我拉出来
to shield me from the flames, pulls me free.
这事我终生难忘
Never forgotten it.
-超帅的 -是另一次出警
- Awesome. - It was a different call.
我以为你去找马特·凯西了
I thought you were gonna get Matt Casey.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表