他在下面一个人
He was down there by himself,
我听到他似乎想搬动那个罐子
and I heard him trying to move that thing,
我就想着也许我应该下去
and I thought maybe I should go down there
帮他一起弄 结果...
and help him, but then--
这不是你的问题 这是意外
It's not your fault. It's just a freak thing.
他已经有脉搏了 我们正在帮他呼吸
He's got a pulse and we're helping him to breathe.
我们会尽快送他去芝加哥医院
We'll get him to Chicago Med as quick as we can.
你可以带上你的孩子
Why don't you take your kids,
跟着救护车一起过来
and you can follow the ambulance?
我们等了好久 才等到你们
It felt like forever, until you guys got here.
那次虚假警报
That false alarm added
至少耽误了我们三分钟出警时间
at least three minutes to our response time.
是啊 那位校长似乎并不重视这件事
Yeah, that headmaster did not seem too worried about it.
要我说
My guess?
他们肯定会把这件事压下去
They're gonna sweep it under that fancy carpeting.
情况如何
How'd it go?
医生正在救治
Doctor's working on him now.
他断了几根肋骨 还有内出血
He's got internal bleeding and a few broken ribs.
也许有脾脏破裂
Probably a ruptured spleen.
我们救治算及时吗
So we got to him fast enough?
得再观察一下才知道
Won't know for a while.
他的大脑缺氧了很长时间
His brain was deprived of oxygen for a long time.
可怜的家人 他妈妈和孩子
His poor family. Mom and the kids huddled
在等待区抱着瑟瑟发抖
in the waiting area holding each other.
我刚才查看了第一班和第三班的
Hey, I just combed through the run sheets
出警记录
for first and third shifts.
斯多佛学院上个月
There's been two other false alarms
还出现过两次假警报事故
at Stover Academy in the last month.
也就是说一个月里出现了三次
So three all together, in a month.
已经很多次了
It's an epidemic.
我们得跟那边的负责人好好谈谈
We need to have a word with the man in charge over there.
尼克·波特来了
Oh, Nick Porter is here.
好快啊
That was fast.
你们好
Hey, guys.
希尔薇
Sylvie.
我太感谢你们了
I can't thank you guys enough.
他连房♥都不看就决定租
He is taking the place sight unseen.
对
Yeah.
穆奇都跟我讲了
Mouch told me all about it.
听起来很完美 而且相信我
Sounds perfect, and believe me,
我现在跟艾伦离得越远越好
the more distance between Ellen and me, the better.
艾伦是他老婆
Ellen's his wife.
谢天谢地 很快就是前妻了
Uh, soon to be ex-wife, thankfully.
是啊 最近过得很难
Yeah, it's been rough,
一直在想下一步该怎么做
just trying to figure out next steps.
但是
But, once again,
上帝再一次给了我最需要的
the man upstairs provides when you need it most.
其实这次是我给你的...
Actually, in this case it was me, but--
我明天搬东西过去 可以吗
I'm gonna bring my stuff over tomorrow, if that's okay?
天哪 真是"方便室友"
Jeez. Insta-roommates.
我就那么一说 太快了
I'm just saying. It's quick.
仅此而已
That's all.
我越快搬离我家 就越好
And the quicker I'm out of my place, the better,
对所有人都好
for all involved, right?
是这样 我准备出去了
So listen, I've gotta head out.
我要去宣传一个防火毯
I'm repping a fireproof blanket
你们绝对会无比吃惊
that's gonna knock your socks off, but, uh,
再次感谢
thanks a million, guys.
不客气 明天见
You are very welcome. We'll see you tomorrow.
没问题
Yes, you will.
他人很好
Aw, he's a sweetie.
谢谢你们帮他
Thanks for helping him out.
他也在帮我们
Well, he's helping us out too.
那个房♥间需要有人住
That room needed to be filled.
不好意思 你是校长吗
Excuse me. Are you the principal?
是的 我叫吉姆·德沃
Uh, headmaster. Jim DeVoe.
我是马特·凯西队长
Captain Matt Casey.
这位是凯利·西弗莱德副队
This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide.
幸会
Pleasure.
我们今天早上为你们的警报出警了
We responded to your fire alarm this morning.
你是否知道 从这学期开始
Do you realize that your school has had
你们学校已经有三次虚假警报了
three false alarms since the beginning of the semester?
对不起 我们学校都是男孩
My apologies. It's an all-boys school.
所以这个地方
There is a certain level of chaos
确实会有一些混乱
that comes with the territory.
这不是无害的取乐
Yeah, we're not talking about harmless fun.
那次出警延迟了我们对真正灾情的回应
That alarm delayed our response to a real emergency,
一位受害者也因此情况十分危急
and the victim is in bad shape because of it.
实在是对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
受害者会痊愈吗
Will they be okay?
现在还说不好
It's too early to say.
我们需要查清楚是谁拉响了警报
We need to figure out who's pulling these alarms.
当然 我和我的员工
Of course, yes, my staff and I will
一定会查出是谁干的
figure out who's behind this.
我们想和他谈谈 他需要明白
We'd like to talk to him. He needs to understand,
他置他人的生命于危险之中
he's putting people's lives in danger.
恐怕那样不行
I'm afraid that's not possible,
但我们会保证把你们的信息传达给他们
but we'll make sure they get the message.
你说那样不行是什么意思
What do you mean, that's not possible?
我们的学生有隐私权 副队
Well, our students are entitled to their privacy, lieutenant,
而且纪律处分事宜是严格保密的
and disciplinary matters are kept in strict confidence.
什么
What?
这点我必须坚持
I have to insist on it.
这是斯多佛学院家长们的要求
The families of Stover Academy would expect nothing less.
你是说这些私立学校的家长们
You mean these private school parents
要求你袒护他们的孩子不受到惩罚
expect you to shield their kids from prosecution.
等等
Hold on.
我们讨论的不过是个恶作剧
We're talking about a prank here.
确实不够成熟 不负责任
A sophomoric and irresponsible one, to be sure--
谎报火警是犯罪...
Pulling a false alarm is a crime--
-凯利... -嚯
- Okay, Kelly-- - Whoa, hey, hey.
对不起
Sorry.
如果你不能心平气和 理智地谈话
If you can't have a calm, rational discussion,
恐怕我要请你们离开这里了
I'm afraid I need to ask you to leave the premises.
有没有他
We're gonna find out who did this
我们都会找出是谁干的
with or without him.
一个人躺在重症监护里 他为人夫为人父
There's a man in the ICU, a husband and a father,
而这混♥蛋♥关心的只是学生的隐私
and all this jagoff cares about is the students' privacy.
他这么庇护自己人挺让人震惊的
Was pretty shocking to see how fast he circled the wagons.
我理解 我们不是警♥察♥
And I get it, we're not the cops.
我们没有带着传票过去
We didn't walk in there with a subpoena,
本以为他会配合的
but you'd think he'd want to cooperate.
听上去他担心赔偿责任的问题
Sounds like he's worried about liability.
想要减少损失
Wants to contain the damage,
但他可不会那么轻易就打发了我
but he's not going to run me off that easily.
他没有打发我们...
Well, he didn't run us off--
触发虚假警报是四级重罪
Transmitting a false alarm is a Class 4 felony.
会判一到三年徒刑和最高两万五千美元罚款
Gets you one to the three years and up to a $25,000 fine,
如果校长不愿意
so if the headmaster doesn't want
帮我找出这个家伙
to help me locate this punk,
我会给他个妨碍司法的罪名
I will hit him with obstruction.
我会站在那看着...
I'll just stand there and watch--
等等
Whoa, whoa, hold on.
我们只是希望你帮我们敲打一下校长
We just wanted your help with this headmaster.
我们可没想让十来岁的孩子被指控犯罪
We're not looking to get some teenager charged with a felony.
对吧
Are we?
对
No, no.
我们想让他接受教训
We want him to learn a lesson,
明白他的行为造成的后果
understand the cost of what he did.
也许我们可以暂缓警方的介入
Maybe we hold off on police involvement for the time being
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表