什么意思
What do you mean?
那就是你把孩子的胳膊拽脱了臼的那次
That was the one where you pulled the kid's arm out of his socket
把他从那小本♥田♥里拽出来的时候 想起来了吗
pulling him out of that little Honda, remember?
好吧 对
Oh, right, yeah.
八岁 嚎得就像
Eight years old, screamed like he was
对着月亮嚎叫的狼似的 家长威胁要起诉
howling at the moon, parents threatened to sue.
很麻烦的事 后来你摆平了
It was a whole thing, and you recanted it.
我让送货的人把摇篮挪来挪去
I made the delivery guy move the crib,
得有100次
like, 100 times.
怎么放都不太对
Nothing looks right.
我会过去看看
Oh, I'll come over and take a look.
不用不用
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你不用操心这个
You don't have to worry about that.
斯科特就会过来了 我让他决定吧
Scott will be here soon; I'll make him decide.
听着
Um, look,
我想说... 那个
I wanted to say--I mean,
我希望你没觉得我管得太宽
I--I hope you won't think I'm overstepping,
可我真的想被当做你的家人
but I would really like to be included in your family.
即便是斯科特来了
I mean, even after Scott gets here
孩子生下来以后
and the baby comes.
你当然是家人了
Of course you're included.
所以我才想要我们所有人一起出去
That's why I wanted all of us to go out
庆祝我们搬家
and celebrate the move.
所有人
All of us?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
周五八点在斯威夫特父子餐厅预订的
The reservation at Swift & Sons is Friday at 8:00.
我可能会困得头耷拉到桌子上睡着了
And I might fall asleep with my head on the table,
但那是他们最早开门的时间了
but it was the earliest opening they had.
觉得你和斯科特可以直接忽视我
I figured you and Scott can just ignore me.
这句话真贴心
That's so sweet.
我都没意识到
I--I didn't realize.
希尔薇 我们搬芝加哥就是为了离你近一点
Sylvie, we're moving to Chicago to be closer to you.
你随时都可以来我家
You can knock on our door any time,
不论白天黑夜 我认真的
day or night, and I mean that.
最好晚上来 这样你可以帮我哄孩子睡觉
Preferably night, so you can help put the baby to sleep.
说到这儿 我要第无数次
Oh, and on that note, I have got to go
去趟女厕所
to the ladies' room for the umpteenth time.
但我会回来吃光这些薯条的
But I will be back to polish off those fries.
好
Okay.
西弗莱德
Severide.
你拿到了吗
You got 'em?
刚送过来
Just came in.
"易燃液体残液样本测试呈阳性"
"Sample tests positive for ignitable liquid residue."
听起来像是纵火
Sounds like arson to me.
他们鉴定出了催化剂吗
They identify the accelerant?
"过乙酸
"Peracetic acid,
一种常见的抗菌消毒剂 被发现在...
a common antimicrobial disinfectant found in...
清洁用具上"
janitorial supplies."
什么计划
What's the plan?
我想先去试探一下这家伙
I just want to feel this guy out.
如果我们抓到了他的把柄
If we get a bad hit off of him,
我们也不做别的什么
we don't mess around,
直接打给洛城警署
and we call in CPD right away.
西弗莱德
Hey, Severide.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
消防局
Fire department.
里面有人吗
Anyone in there?
西弗莱德
Severide.
扔下 扔下
Drop it. Drop it!
冷静点 硬汉 冷静
Take it easy, tough guy, easy.
我只是不知道你是谁
I just didn't recognize you.
仅此而已
That's all.
我以为有人要溜进去
I thought someone was trying to get into the room.
谁把板子拿下来了
Who took the boards off?
风把它吹松了
The wind pulled them loose.
我已经准备好修理了
I was getting ready to fix them.
风 没错
The wind, right.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
事情是这样的 丹尼
The thing is, Denny,
之前这里发生的是一起谋杀案
what happened in there was murder.
所以请原谅我们有些紧张
So excuse us if we're a little on edge.
着火那天你在哪里
What were you up to the day of the fire?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
不不 我和这件事毫无干系
No, no, no, I had nothing to do with this.
听我说 我不能陷入麻烦中
Look, I can't be getting into any trouble.
我在假释期内
I'm on parole, all right?
着火那天你挡住我们的路
The day of the fire you were getting in our way,
跑进了办公室里
running into the office.
我想去给你拿万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
I was trying to get you a master key
这样你就不用把门撞开了
so you wouldn't have to go breaking down our doors.
仅此而已
That's all.
好吧 你没惹什么麻烦
All right, well, you're not in any trouble.
抱歉刚才这么对你
Sorry for coming at you like that.
你好
Hi.
等等
Slow down.
你是为烈焰女孩来的吗
are you here for Girls On Fire?
我是唯一一个吗
Am I the only one or...
是的
Um...yeah.
你叫什么
But hey, what's your name?
凯莉
Kylie.
凯莉 好吧
Kylie, okay,
我要跟你说实话
I'm about to get very real with you.
我拼死拼活地想让这个项目进行下去
I am killing myself trying to get this program off the ground.
和我一起工作的这个女孩特别爱比
And I'm working with this girl who is insanely competitive
以前还喜欢过我男朋友
who used to have a thing for my boyfriend.
我知道 但很值得
I know, but it's worth it.
因为我知道这个项目很棒
Because I know how awesome this program can be.
西格和我不擅长推销烈焰女孩
Seager and I, we're no good at selling Girls On Fire.
但我们会干得很出色
But we will kick ass running it.
我们是消防员
We're firefighters.
这是这世上最棒的工作
And it's the best job in the world,
你真的应该来体验一下
and you should really check it out.
好
Okay.
在布拉德·惠蒂尔的肺中 法医除了水之外
The medical examiner found no traces of smoke
没有发现任何烟雾的痕迹
in Brad Whittier's lungs, only water.
看起来凶手把他淹死在浴缸里
Looks like the killer drown him in a tub
然后放火烧了这个地方
and then torched the place.
你把这些寄给我们在密尔沃基的朋友们了吗
You send all this to our friend in Milwaukee?
西格已经将纵火一事通知给了洛城警署
Yeah, and Seager's referring the arson to CPD,
所以你会很高兴听到
so you'll be glad to hear
我又全心全意专注于救援队的工作了
I'm focused on Squad again 100%.
这个过氧乙酸
This peracetic acid,
你知道它是用来做什么的吗
you know what it's used for?
清洁用品
Cleaning supplies.
我们以为它指向了清洁工 但它
We thought it pointed toward the janitor, but it--
它也可以用于医疗设备的消毒
It's also used for sterilizing medical equipment.
拉玛警探不是说过受害人
Now, didn't Detective Lamar say that our victim
在密尔沃基参加一个医疗行业的展会吗
was in Milwaukee on some kind of medical trade show?
是的 他说过
Yeah, he did.
布拉德·惠蒂尔在一家公♥司♥叫...
Brad Whittier worked for a company called...
奥莱特工业
Hollette Industries.
奥莱特
Hollette.
是的 他们销♥售♥医疗用品
Yes, they sell medical supplies.
谁的手上更可能
Now, who's more likely to have
有过氧乙酸
peracetic acid on hand,
黑社会成员还是医疗用品销♥售♥代表
a gangbanger or a medical supplies sales rep?
所以 也许惠蒂尔的一个同事
So maybe one of Whittier's coworkers
卷入了这件事
is all wrapped up in this,
这才是他最害怕的人
and that's who he was so afraid of.
队长 我知道我刚才说...
Look, Chief, I know I just said--
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表