他借我机器的
He lent me the machine.
但是如果你还想让我做些别的
But if there's anything else you want me to do,
直接吩咐就好
just say the word.
我真正想的是 你告诉我
What I really want is for you to tell me
那天在火灾到底发生了什么
what really happened the other day at that fire.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
当时你命令我到房♥子后检查后门
You ordered me to the back of the house to check the rear entrance,
但是你强调不让我进去
but you specified I do not go inside.
我带着我的消防斧和铁铤
I took along my flat ax and my Halligan bar,
强行打开了后门
and used them to force entry on the back door.
之后 我打开了大约15厘米的门
After that, I opened it approximately six inches
确认没有人
to ensure that there were no victims
被困在门里
caught on the inside of the door.
你知道吗 就...
You know what? Just...
把地打蜡好
Finishing polishing the floors.
把车上的所有的斧子磨快
And sharpen all the axes on Truck.
没问题 队长
You got it, Captain.
局长 你明白我的意思了吗
You see what I mean, Chief?
吉姆在室内重现了诺伍德公园的火灾
Jim replicated the Norwood Park duplex fire to a tee.
他得确保火足够大
He had to make sure his fire was big enough
才能烧死菲丽丝
so that it would kill Phyllis.
有什么实际证据
Do you have any physical evidence?
没有直接证据
Nothing conclusive,
范米特正在尽全力调查
and Van Meter's taken his investigation as far as he can.
他会提交给警方
He'll refer it to CPD.
由警方负责立案
It's up to them to build a case.
但是你并不觉得有戏
But you're not hopeful.
我认为他们需要口供
I think they're gonna need a confession.
我觉得吉姆是不会给他们的
I don't think Jim's gonna give it to them.
兄弟
Oh, man.
还在干活啊
Still on the ropes, huh?
有消停的可能吗
Any end in sight?
一点没有
No idea.
今天早晨凯西让我回忆
This morning, Casey had me walking through
那天发生的事情
what happened on the call.
我想跟他说时
And when I tried telling him,
他打断了我 好像我在胡说
he cut me off like I was talking gibberish.
他好像就是在等着抓我马脚 但是
It's like he's waiting for the right excuse, but...
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我承认了 也道歉了
I acknowledged it, and I apologized.
我还能说什么呢
What else can I say?
我不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这事怪我
It's on me.
我能做的只有继续拼命工作
All I can do is keep working my ass off
让队长知道我值得在这里工作
and show the Captain I'm meant to be here.
四区办公室
下班后我真的想念我们的女厕
I actually missed the women's lounge when we were off shift.
比我的公♥寓♥还要好
It's nicer than my apartment.
听起来我们的女性朋友还在享受这个空间
Sounds like our lady friends are still enjoying the space.
你好 我是希维尔·布莱特
Hi, I'm Sylvie Brett.
我是51队的急救主管 你是
I'm the PIC here at 51. You are?
里昂队长 119队
Captain Leone. 119.
很高兴认识你 有个小事情
Great to meet you. So small thing.
我很确定消防站禁止吸烟
I'm pretty sure that smoking is prohibited in a firehouse.
你是医护人员还是缉毒人员
Are you a paramedic or a narc?
只是本来这里闻起来像佛蒙特州的秋天
It's just that it smelled like autumn in Vermont last shift,
现在更接近于
and now it's closer to a--
冰镇果汁朗姆酒
Piña colada.
我以为这个地方的意义
You know, I thought the whole point of this place
在于互相支持
was to be supportive of each other.
当然
Oh, absolutely.
但是现在我感受不到互相支持的氛围
'Cause I'm not really feeling a very supportive vibe right now.
好了 够好了 加洛
All right, that's good enough, Gallo.
-你可以放下斧子了 -好的
- You can put the axes away. - Yep.
穆奇会给特鲁迪打电♥话♥
So Mouch is gonna call Trudy,
看看她能不能查一下是谁在负责警方调查
see if she can suss out who's handling the PD investigation.
调查什么
What investigation?
你知道上个班的火灾吗
You know that house fire from last shift?
看起来越来越像是父亲
It's looking more and more like the dad
放火干掉岳母
set the fire to take out the mother-in-law.
什么 开玩笑吗
What? Are you kidding me?
是的 疯了 对吧
Yeah, crazy, right?
原来老太太坐拥大笔钱财
Turns out the old lady was sitting on a pile of cash.
所以他把她活活烧死了
So he burned her alive.
他让他的儿子经历了
And he put his son through that...
那种事 孩子失去了房♥子和外婆
that hell. I mean, the kid lost his house and his grandmother.
他本来要跑进去 我不得不拦着他
He was gonna run inside. I had to stop him.
我不得不用身体拦着他
I had to physically stop him.
-加洛 -干什么
- Gallo. - What?
对不起 队长
I'm sorry, Captain.
我觉得我想到办法
I think I just figured out
对付那个狗♥娘♥养♥的了
how we're gonna break that son of a bitch.
哥们
Hey, man.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
我也刚到51队
I'm pretty new to 51, too,
所以没什么资格给你建议 但是
so I don't have much standing to give you advice, but...
如果说我对这地方有什么了解的话
if there's one thing I know about this place,
就是你可以在这里做自己
it's that you can be yourself here.
事实上 你也必须这样
In fact, you have to be.
那个不能单独出警的规定
That rule about not going alone on a call,
同样适用于消防站内
that applies inside the firehouse, too.
跟凯西说说
Talk to Casey...
你到底怎么了
about whatever it is going on with you.
伙计们
Fellas.
还好吗
What's up?
谢谢你来见我们
Thanks for meeting us.
没事
Of course.
怎么说
What's the play?
我们刚发现 那孩子差点跑进着火的房♥子
We just found out that the kid almost ran into the burning house.
差点就死了
Could've easily died.
我觉得父母应该不知道
I don't think the parents know.
我想如果爸爸足够内疚
And I figure if the dad feels enough guilt,
也许他会认罪
maybe he'll confess.
好的 或者 让他妻子与他对立
All right, or, turn the wife against him,
让她帮助我们立案
she helps us build a case.
副队
Hey, Lieutenant.
猜到是你们把车停在这里了
Thought that was you guys parked out here.
你能出来一下吗
Can you step outside for a sec?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
吉姆 这是鲁塞克警官
Jim, this is Officer Ruzek.
芝加哥警署
Chicago Police Department.
这是 这是怎么了
What's--what's going on?
先生 你太太在家吗
Sir, is your wife home?
在 克里斯汀 亲爱的 过来
Yeah. Hey, Kristen, honey, come here.
怎么了
What's this?
你们的儿子特雷弗
Your son Trevor.
他有没有告诉你们
Did he tell you folks he tried to
他差点跑进火场救他外婆
run into the fire to save his grandmother?
什么
What?
不 不 不 他和他的朋友托比一起
No, no, no, he was with his friend Toby,
在一个街区外 对吧
a block away, right?
-是的 他 -我知道他
- Yeah, he-- - I mean, I know he
一听到警笛声就回来了 但是
came back once he heard the sirens, but--
我们刚到他就来了
He showed up right when we did.
如果后门没有我们的人
If we didn't have a man at the back door,
他就直接冲进去了
he would've run straight in.
你应该先确认孩子离得够远
You should've made sure your boy was much further away
再点燃炉子
before you lit that stove.
-这是什么意思 -我不明白
- What does that mean? - I don't understand.
我们有理由相信吉姆
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表