我们治下的几个辖区会和20队的同事们重叠
There will be a several-block overlap at Firehouse 20.
-可恶 -人人都是"榜样模范"
- Damn. - Bunch of glory hogs, every one of them.
格雷格·德莱尼 20队的消防队长
Drake Delaney, engine captain of 20.
李奥尼队长 20队的
Captain Leone, Station 20.
维尔莉特简直糟糕透顶
Violet is just the absolute worst.
多谢援助
Thanks for the assist.
这可是我们的专长
It's our specialty.
我们开辟这个地方就是为了让女队员放松
We created this space so that women could relax.
我本来挺放松的 直到被你搅和了
I was relaxed until you came in.
一滴汗也不出地跟一堆汉子较劲
What about you trying to outdo half the guys
又算什么
without breaking a sweat?
你在观察我
You were watching me?
你留下了
You stayed.
相信我 这是意外
By accident, believe me.
好吧 我送你回去
Okay. I'll drive you home.
我约的车两分钟就到
My Uber's two minutes away.
我昨晚就不该回来
I shouldn't have come over again last night.
一次还算有趣 但两次
Once was fun. Twice is--
两倍有趣
Twice as fun?
就是我们最后一次这么做了
The last time we do this.
好吧 也没关系
Okay, not a big deal.
没错
Exactly.
不谈感情 也没必要跟别人说
No strings, no one needs to know.
我们观点一致就好
Glad we're on the same page.
据我了解
Far as I understand,
辖区的调整还没有最终确定
adjustments to the operating boundaries are indefinite.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我看了一眼上一次轮班的班表
I glanced at the run sheets from last shift.
-怎么了 -很多都和20队重叠
- Yeah. - Lots of overlap with 20.
我们一次次地只能返回队里
We keep getting return to quarters
活全叫他们抢去了
when they snake our runs.
我们转向灯用得都比消防用具勤
We're using the turn signals more than our tools.
资源分配的事让总部去烦吧
Let headquarters deal with allocating resources.
这事我们说了不算
It's not our call to make.
警铃往哪响 你们就去哪
You go where the bells tell you.
好了 都去忙吧
Go on. Get out of here.
还有件事 副队
And one more thing, Captain.
是 队长
Yes, Chief.
我下午得去参加一个研讨会
I have to go to a seminar this afternoon.
也不知道是干什么的
I have no idea what it's for.
学无止境啊
Guess the education never ends, huh?
-多谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
还剩最后十圈
Well, less than ten laps to go...
你没事吧 穆奇
You all right there, Mouch?
好像被什么咬了
Something bit me.
什么 蚊子吗
Like what, a mosquito?
不是
No.
更像是跳蚤
More like a flea.
不对 它刚刚打过驱虫
No, she just had her flea medication.
里特 没关系的
Hey, Ritter, it's okay.
它是条狗 难免招跳蚤
She's a dog, and sometimes dogs get fleas.
这时候 狗狗就得待在车♥库♥
And sometimes dogs have to stay in the garage
直到前述跳蚤被消灭
until said fleas are gone.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
来吧星期二 我们走
Come on, Tuesday. Let's go, girl.
-快去 -你 快说吧 怎么了
- Go on. - Hey, spill it. What's up?
他们这么早就让你来训练
They have you running drills this early?
肯定你又搞砸了什么了
That means somehow you screwed up.
不是 我不是来训练
No, I'm not running drills.
我在停车场练短跑
I was running sprints on the apron,
为我这周末的比赛做准备
staying loose for a race I'm competing in this weekend.
对 是南芝加哥经典半程马拉松
Oh, the South Chicago Classic Half-marathon.
-对 -我去年差点参加了
- Yeah. - I almost ran that last year.
你和我一起去吧 报名还来得及
You should do it with me. There's still time to sign up.
你们知道那可是二十多公里吧
You know that's 13 miles, right?
我非常知道 谢谢你 福斯特
Yes, I'm aware. Thank you, Foster.
总之我有段时间没训练了
Anyway, I haven't been training,
否则我肯定会报名
otherwise I totally would.
-明年吧 -好
- Maybe next year. - Okay.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3--
汽车事故
Motor vehicle accident--
而且跟你说 每年到了冬天
Also, you know, my knees tend to swell up
我的膝盖就会肿起来
in the winter months.
救命 快救我出去
Help! Get me out of here!
你 远离汽车
Hey! Step away from the vehicle.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
穆奇 加洛
Mouch and Gallo,
先把火灭了
let's get extinguishers on this fire.
等火一灭就把他们救出来
Get this couple out soon as it's clear.
好 我们来
Yeah, we're on it.
卡普 克鲁兹 上锯子和刀
Capp, Cruz, jaws and cutters.
收到
Copy.
-请不要乱动 -我没事
- Hey, try not to move. - I'm fine.
不对 你这一下摔得挺惨
Nah, you took a pretty bad fall.
好了 把他扶到救护车上
All right, let's get him to 61.
总台 再调两台救护车支援
Main, we need two more ambulances.
救援队上
Squad, move in.
收到
Copy.
救我出去
Get me out!
把头扭过去
Look away!
好
Okay.
不
No.
什么情况
What do we got here?
单车事故 两位成年人卡在里面了
Single-car accident. Two adults stuck inside.
引擎起火 但已经扑灭了
Engine flash, but it's out.
很好 谢谢 接下来交给我吧
Great, thanks. I'll take it from here.
你什么
You what?
我很感谢你们的协助 队长
I appreciate the assist, Captain,
但这里几十年来都是20队的辖区
but this is 20's jurisdiction and has been for decades,
所以你不介意的话 我来搞定
so if you don't mind, I'll see it through.
但我介意 真的
Well, I do mind, actually.
这里还在烧 队长
Hey, still hot here, Captain.
救我出去 快
Get me out! Hurry!
这是辆电动车 他们把标志拿掉了
This is an electric vehicle. They removed the badging.
继续撬那些门
Keep working on those doors.
好 收到
Yeah, copy that.
接根水管
Charge a hose line.
我们得用尽可能多的水给
We need to cool the lithium batteries under the car
车下面的锂电池降温
with as much water as possible.
我有泡沫灭火器
I got foam suppressors--
接水管 马上
Charge a line! Now.
穆奇 帮个忙
Mouch, give me a hand.
这车随时会爆♥炸♥
This could pop at any second.
接水管
Charge the line.
好了
Got it.
好了
Got it.
-好 可以喷水了 -收到
- Okay, let's soak it. - Copy.
开水
Send the water.
烟尘吸入 我们得插管
Smoke inhalation. We gotta intubate.
-我们走 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
交给我们吧
We got it.
好
Good.
副队
Lieutenant.
他没有脉搏了
I'm not getting a pulse here.
继续喷水 别让它再烧起来
Keep on it. Don't want it reigniting again.
芝加哥烈焰
第八季 第十一集
81号♥云梯车
出什么事了
What happened?
就是和我们的好朋友20队度过了欢乐的时光
Just, uh, more fun with our good friends at 20.
他们队又怎么了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表