肯定是我们在清扫邮政车时
Must've stuck to my boot
粘在我靴子上的
when we were cleaning up that postal truck.
这些字母是什么意思 FMH TML
What are these letters? FMH, TML,
TML
TML
某种代码吗
Some kinda code?
81号♥云梯车 警方协助
Truck 81, Police Assist,
南沃尔科特8617号♥
8617 South Wolcott.
不
Nah.
-这里出什么事了 -抱歉叫你们过来
- What happened here? - Sorry about the call.
没有火灾 我们只需要一把断线钳
No fire, we just need a pair of bolt cutters.
-基德 断线钳 -收到 队长
- Kidd, bolt cutters. - Copy that, Captain.
-是抢劫吗 -是的
- This a robbery? - Yeah.
一群乘跑车过来的混♥蛋♥
A group of scumbags rolled up in a muscle car.
把这个老人打晕了
Knocked the old guy out,
用某种电动工具把取款机撬开了
busted open the cash machine with some type of power tool.
不确定是什么工具
Not sure what they used,
但是得用大家伙
but it'd take a hell of a Mikita
才能把这东西打开
to crack that thing open.
或者像我们的虎钳一样的救援工具
Or a rescue tool like our jaws.
你想来看看吗
Wanna take a look?
嗯
Yeah.
放松下来
Just try and relax.
我们马上会把你救出来的
We'll get you free in a minute.
好吗
You got it?
我从来没见过这种情况
I've never seen that before.
你说的是这个工具吗
This the tool you're talking about?
就是这个
That's it.
你应该不认识这位朋友吧
Don't suppose you recognize our friend over here?
从来没见过他
Never seen him before.
他肯定就在事故地点
He must've been at the crash site.
我们最后一次看到虎钳就是在那里
That's where we last saw the jaws.
你们评估有几成把握能追回我们的工具
What's your assessment in terms of getting our tool back?
没有
Oh. None.
什么
Excuse me?
无意冒犯
No disrespect,
但是警局有更多更重要的事
but the department's got a lot higher priorities.
我知道你们的工作很重要 你们需要你们的工具...
I know you do important work, and you need your tool--
有人很可能会因此而死的
Someone could have died.
要是我们再次出警却发现...
If we'd been called straight to another incident and found--
我明白 我明白
I get it. I get it.
我是站在你这边的 我只是在和你描述情况
I'm on your side. I'm just saying how it is.
这些家伙不是什么犯罪大♥师♥
These guys aren't criminal masterminds.
他们会膨胀 会被抓
Eventually, they'll get cocky, get caught,
我们就能把你们的东西还给你们
and we'll get your property back to you.
谢谢你接受我们的报告
We appreciate you taking the report.
当然了 继续加油
Of course. Keep up the good work.
他们揍了一个老人
They beat up an old man.
然后把他像狗一样拴在自行车架上
They chained him to a bike rack like a dog.
你申请新的替换工具了吗
Did you put in for a new replacement tool?
嗯
I did.
一套好虎钳就要一万多
A good set of jaws runs 10 grand a pop.
现在局里只能提供经常出借的
The best the department can provide for now
老掉牙工具 马达还是坏的
is an old decommissioned loaner with a busted motor.
连那玩意都需要好几天来走程序
Even that'll take a few days to get through processing.
我看看能不能给他们点压力
I'll see what pressure I can bring to bear,
但与此同时 你要往前看
but in the meantime, eyes forward.
我不是说维尔莉特不聪明 好吗
I'm not saying Violet's not smart, okay?
她很聪明 也很擅长自己的本职工作
She's super smart, and she's really good at what she does,
以及没错 她身边总是围着一群
and yeah, she always has a bunch of guys circling her
根本没机会的追求者 但那...
who don't stand a chance in hell, but that's--
你不像我这么了解她 好吗
You don't know her like I do, okay?
那你解释一下
Well, explain.
她在课上总是很烦人
She always used to flex in class.
想压我一头 占我位置
Trying to one-up me, getting in my space,
笑得好像这是什么挑战似的
smiling, like it was a challenge.
懂我意思了吧
Ooh. See what I mean?
绝对的
Ugh, definitely.
怎么了
What?
哥们 你完蛋了
Oh, brother, you got it bad.
不 你们不懂我的意思
No, you guys aren't getting what I'm saying.
她就是恶魔
She's the devil.
-谁是恶魔 -没谁
- Who's the devil? - No one.
警♥察♥怎么说
What'd the police say?
确认了我们的猜测 他们拿到了监控录像
Confirmed what we thought. They had security footage.
说不要太指望能把工具找回来
Said not to hold our breath about getting the tool back.
该死
Damn.
对不起 队长 都是我的错
I'm sorry, Captain. I feel responsible.
不 你做好了你的工作
You're not. You did your job.
去休息吧 下个轮班见
Get some rest. See you next shift.
你说他们给你看了照片吗
You said they showed you a photo?
也许我们能尝试一些别的办法
Just maybe there's something else we can try.
拿走工具的人
The guy that took the tool
当时可能和一些街头赛车手一起在现场 对吧
was probably with those street racers on the scene, right?
猜测是这样的
That's the assumption.
我不是说有确切的对象
Okay, I'm not naming any names,
但我有几个朋友特别喜欢改装车
but I have a few friends that are big into custom cars.
他们可能知道一些专门
They might have a line on the shop
做赛车改装的店
that does racing modifications.
我们可以四处去问问 看看能不能打听出什么
We could ask around. See if anyone knows something.
下一个
Next!
你好 我是来看看你能不能帮我
Yes, I was wondering if you can help me.
我是51消防局的人♥民♥公仆
I'm a fellow public servant working out of Firehouse 51.
我们昨天在一个意外现场...
Anyway, we were at the scene of an accident yesterday--
你的一名同事
uh, one of your colleagues,
我好像不小心把这个
and I seem to have inadvertently brought this
黏在鞋底上带回了消防局
back to the station with me on the sole of my boot.
先生 你没有地址或者相应面值邮票的话
Sir, I cannot accept this item from you
我没有办法接受这件东西
without an address or proper postage.
对 但你看看
Right, but look here.
有人已经付了邮票
Someone already paid for the postage.
这封信上没有地址
There's no address on this item.
你们没有什么无头信部门吗
But don't you have some sort of dead letter office?
那是专门负责
That is strictly for items
已经投递的信件的
already within the postal system.
如果你没有地址
I cannot accept this item
以及相应的面值邮票 我无法接受 先生
from you without an address and proper postage, sir.
好吧
Okay.
你知道问题到底在哪里吗
You know what the problem is here?
您的信既没有地址也没有相应面值邮票
That your item doesn't have an address or proper postage?
不是 不是
No. No.
问题是长久以来
The problem is a chronic lack of respect
对于手写通信的不尊重
for written correspondence.
对你们庄重誓言的背离
A-a-a dereliction of the solemn vow you made,
无论雨雪 不惧黑夜
that neither snow, nor rain, nor gloom of night,
一定送达等等的那些话
would stop you d-d-however it goes!
下一位
Next!
车主的名字叫科尔 我就知道这些
Owner's name is Cole. That's all I know.
这车真厉害
Whoa. That's something, ain't it?
我说不好 速度太快 太...
Eh, I don't know. It's too fast, too--
对不起 我们不接待临时上门的
Excuse me. We don't do walk-ins.
只接受预约 必须有人推荐
Appointment only. Strictly by referral.
我们不是顾客
We're not customers.
不确定你是否听说了
Not sure if you heard about that accident
那天在密尔沃基路的车祸
over on Milwaukee the other day.
还有路口被撬了的自动取款机
That ATM being robbed around the corner.
我就修车
I fix cars.
你要想问问悬挂系统的事
You got a question about a suspension system,
我也许能帮上你
maybe I can help you.
顾客的事呢
How 'bout a client?
-你们是警♥察♥ -消防员
- You a cop? - Firefighter.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表