我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你想让我对加洛严加看管
You wanted Gallo on a short leash.
我不确定他是否完全明白
I'm not sure he fully appreciates
其中的利害关系
what the stakes are.
那孩子是我们在房♥屋火灾中救出来的
We pulled that kid out of a rolling house fire,
他失去了所有亲人
He lost everyone.
我不能和一个消防员在一起
I can't be with a firefighter.
我受不了每天都要担心
I can't handle wondering everyday
我下次见他是在家里
if I am gonna see him at home,
还是医院
or at the hospital.
你这样推开他就是疯了
Letting him go would be crazy.
嗨 乔
Hi, Joe.
你愿意让我成为这世上最幸福的男人吗
Will you make me the happiest man on this Earth?
我愿意
Yes.
等等 还没把这件事告诉任何人吗
Wait, you haven't told anyone about it?
还没 没有
Oh, not yet, no.
我想等尘埃落定了 订婚以后再说
I figured after everything that happened with this engagement,
否则会不吉利 知道吗
it's best not to jinx it, you know?
别太招摇 至少先低调一段时间
No more drama-- well, at least not for a while.
那我也不能告诉任何人
Ooh, so I shouldn't tell anyone, either.
没错 谁都别告诉 拜托
Yeah, no, please.
准新郎来了
Hey, it's the groom-to-be.
-可不是吗 -最后的疯狂
- There he is! - Countdown to the lockdown.
恭喜你 克鲁兹 真为你开心
Congratulations, Cruz. Couldn't be happier for you.
你真的告诉所有人了
You literally told everyone?
这是你作为自♥由♥人的最后一顿饭了
Last meal as a free man.
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢 副队
Thanks, Lieutenant.
煎饼吗
Pancakes, huh?
不是以前那种大薄煎饼
And not just any old flapjack.
我加了秘密配料
I've got a secret ingredient.
-是什么 -啤酒
- What? - Beer.
你会欲罢不能的
It'll blow your mind.
你就吹吧 最好别太难吃
Big talk. Better be good.
听听这个
Listen to this.
加利福尼亚州蒙特西托的一个消防局
There's a fire house in Montecito, California,
有女性休息室
that has a women's lounge.
什么
A what?
"它一开始是哺乳期母亲使用的私密空间
"What started as a space for breast-feeding mothers
后来变成了女消防员的休息区
"Has transformed into an area for women firefighters
那里有柔和的灯光 轻松的音乐和
"To gather and relax with calming lighting,
舒适的躺椅供女消防员们可以聚在一起充分放松"
music, and comfortable couches."
听起来真不错
Ooh, I like the sound of that.
一个完全独♥立♥的房♥间供女性使用
A whole separate room for women.
为什么
Uh, why?
也许为了逃离这个地方的
Maybe to get away from the sights and smells
"美景和香味"
of this place.
81号♥云梯车 51号♥水罐车
Truck 81, Engine 51,
3号♥救援队 25号♥队长车
Squad 3, Battalion 25,
住♥宅♥火灾 南贝尔大道1329号♥
house fire, 1329 South Bell Avenue...
把煎饼带上
Pancakes to go.
味道不错
These are fantastic.
我说了吧
I told you.
81号♥云梯车 屋顶通风
81, let's vent the roof.
救援队 看看我们能不能从前门进去
Squad, see if we can get through that front door.
赫尔曼 拿好软管支援他们
Herrmann, back them up with a hose line.
穆奇 基德 上屋顶
Mouch, Kidd, get to the roof.
加洛 检查后门的情况 但别进去
Gallo, check the back door, but don't go inside.
收到 队长
Copy that, Captain.
前门已经有点烧焦了
Hey, front door's getting a little crispy,
但我觉得我们能进去
but I think we can get in.
软管马上就到
Hey, hose line's seconds away.
好
All right.
后门准备完毕 需要通风的时候告诉我
Back door's good. Let me know when to vent.
那是我家
That's my house!
那是我家 我的家人在里面
That's my house. My family's inside.
我妈妈 爸爸和外婆
My mom, my dad, and my grandma.
不 不 听着 你不能进去
No, no, look, you can't go in there.
我得救他们出来 求你了
I need to get them out. Please!
我去救他们
I'll get them.
好吗 你到前面去等着
All right, you go out front and wait.
好吗
Okay?
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防队
Fire Department!
-好了吗 -准备好了
- You good? - Ready.
基德 通风口情况如何
Kidd, what's the vent status?
都准备好了
I'm all set.
撞门 克鲁兹
Hit it, Cruz.
怎么回事 队长
What happened, Chief?
是闪燃 我们正在往里走
A flashover. We're moving in now.
我的天 不
My God, no!
里面有人吗
Is there someone on the inside?
我们的儿子在朋友家
Our son is at a friend's house--
但是我妈妈
But my mom!
西弗莱德 里面可能有位女性受害者
Severide, there could be female victim inside.
一楼没有人 我们正在上楼 队长
No one's on the first floor. Heading upstairs, Chief.
哪个卧室是她的
Which bedroom is hers?
前面那个
That one in front.
西弗莱德 检查一下二楼正面的卧室
Severide, check the A-side bedroom on the second floor.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad!
-特雷弗 -拦住他
- Trevor! - Hey, get him!
外婆在哪里
Where's Grandma?
我不知道
I don't know.
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防队
Fire Department!
克鲁兹 在这里
Cruz, over here!
别担心 女士 我们会救你出去
Don't worry, ma'am, we're gonna get you out.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
楼梯太烫了 她没法下去
Stairs are too hot. She'll never make it down.
我们把她从窗口弄出去
Let's get her out the window.
好
Right.
81号♥云梯车 我需要把梯子
81, I need a ladder by
伸到第一间卧室窗口
the first bedroom window!
你好 女士 这位是乔 我叫凯利
Hey, ma'am, this is Joe. My name's Kelly.
我们会救你出去 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
凯利
Kelly?
优秀的爱尔兰消防员
A good Irish fireman.
我一直想让我女儿嫁给消防员
I always wanted my daughter to marry a fireman.
是吗
Yeah?
但是她嫁了个水管工
She married a plumber instead.
从来不听我的话
Never listens to me.
先别呼吸
Save your breath.
-好了 女士 -好了 有我们在
- There you go, ma'am. - There you go, we got you.
老太太 你还好吗
Grandma, are you okay?
女士 给救护人员让路
Okay, ma'am. Give the paramedics some space.
让他们工作
Let them do their work.
没关系 我还在
It's okay. I'm still here.
她的肺塌陷了 我们得插管
Her lungs are diminished. We need to intubate.
推十毫克镇定剂
Let's push 10mg of Versed.
十毫克镇定剂 来了
10mg of Versed, coming up.
没关系 女士 你会没事的
It's okay, ma'am. You're gonna be okay.
推注
Pushing.
扶稳了
Hold that.
-进去了 -我们去医院吧
- I'm in. - Let's get her to Med.
好
Okay.
她会好起来吗
Will she be all right?
她们会照顾好她的
She's in good hands.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表