What do you mean? He hasn't been admitted yet?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我在等知道情况的人
I'm waiting for a callback from someone
打回来
who knows what the hell is going on.
你介意我自己过去看看吗
Well, do you mind if I go over there and see for myself?
去吧 去看看
Go. Do it.
-云梯队跟你一起去 -好
- Truck will roll out with you. - All right.
伙计们 你们是来看卡普的吗
Fellas. You here for Capp?
对
Yeah.
我们把他送过来看眼睛之后
Sent him to get his eyes checked out.
-一直没有他的消息 -他走了
- Haven't heard from his since. - He left.
-拒绝治疗 -什么
- Refused treatment. - What?
他的眼睛有严重的外伤迹象
His eyes are showing serious signs of trauma.
我建议他留院观察一晚
I recommended he stay the night under observation.
我一转身 他就走了
As soon as I turned my back, he was gone.
你开玩笑吧
You kidding me?
我得向芝加哥消防局提交报告
I'm gonna have to submit a report to CFD.
好 先别交报告
Okay. Let's hold off on that.
我不能这么做 他是来看病的
You know I can't. He came in on medical.
这不像卡普会做的事
Hey. This isn't like Capp.
你能给我们一天时间
Can you just give us a day
查清楚怎么回事吗
to figure out what's going on here?
好 就一天
Fine. One day.
卡普怎么样了
Hey. How's Capp doing?
不知道 但可能得要他的命
Don't know, but might have to kill him.
他违抗医嘱溜了
He skipped out against doctor's orders.
你们没给他打电♥话♥吗
You didn't try to call him?
打了 他不接电♥话♥
Yeah, he isn't picking up.
凯莉 你好啊
Kylie. Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
你在课上提到了消防员手册
You mentioned a firefighter manual in class?
对
Yeah.
我上网找了 但是找不到
I looked online but I couldn't find it.
我有纸质版
I have a paper copy.
我能借一下吗
I was hoping maybe I could borrow it?
可以 当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
跟我来吧
Yeah. Come on.
消防车培训手册
给你
Here you go.
你想看多久都可以
And keep it as long as you want.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
等到培训结束 我真的会想念"烈焰女孩"
I'm really gonna miss "Girls on Fire" when it's over.
别担心
Oh, no.
这个项目会持续一整个夏天
We're keeping it going through the summer.
谢谢你给我这个
Thanks for this.
没事
Sure.
副队 我们这边检查好了
Hey, Lieutenant. We're good to go on this side.
你要我们开始检查驾驶座吗
You want us to start on the driver's side?
不用了 我们出去一趟
No. Let's go for a ride.
我们要去卡普家吗
We're gonna swing by Capp's place?
不 我们要回一趟废料场
No. We're going back to that scrapyard.
我以为是等轮班结束再去
I thought we were doing that after shift.
有什么好等的
Why wait?
别让他做什么傻事
Don't let him do anything stupid.
你是管♥理♥员♥吗
Hey! You the manager?
-所有者 -我们今早来过
- Owner. - We were here this morning.
我知道 怎么了
Uh-huh. Yeah?
我就想知道你暗地里收了多少钱
Just wondering how much you're getting paid
来处理掉这种有害物质
under the table to dump hazardous materials.
我也没法亲自去检查
I can't personally check
送到这里来的每件破铜烂铁
every piece of metal that comes through here.
我以为那是你的工作
I thought that was your job.
职业安全与健康管理局已经罚了我一大笔
I got a whopper of a fine from OSHA.
你们还想怎样
What more do you want?
我的一个手下可能会永远失明
One of my men might lose his eyesight.
我也有手下受伤了
Hey, some of my people got hurt too.
还不是怪你自己
That's on you!
我要你们离开我的地方
Hey, I'd like you off my property right now.
好了 走吧
Okay, all right. Hey, come on.
我们已经有一个人受伤了
We're already a man down.
不值得
It's not worth it.
有时间吗
Got a sec?
我反正也就是一遍遍
I just keep re-reading the same page
读同一页书
over and over again anyway.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行
Yeah. I mean...
斯科特今天带着宝宝来了
Scott came by with the baby.
她叫艾米莉亚
Amelia is her name.
真是好名字
That's pretty.
-她怎么样 -看起来非常好
- How is she? - She looks amazing.
健康快乐的小姑娘
Happy, healthy little girl.
不过他们要搬回罗克福德了
But they are moving back to Rockford.
天啊
Oh, damn.
我才刚想好
I just had this idea that
要一直看着她成长
I would get to see her all the time.
时不时去一趟 带她去公园
You know, swing by, take her to the park.
带她来我们这里搞亲子活动
Bring her to our place for playdates.
就是想看着她长成大姑娘
Just watch her get bigger, you know?
-罗克福德也不是很远 -我知道
- Well Rockford isn't that far. - No, I know.
我会想办法的 但是
And I'll make it work, but...
我不想再让我在意的其他人
I am not gonna let someone else I care about
离开我了 你明白吗
out of life, you know?
我们可以什么时候一起开车出去玩
We should road trip together sometime.
不过你要先看看这个宝宝
Wait until you see this baby.
真的太可爱了
It's just really something.
可不是嘛
I bet.
天啊 真不好意思
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
你问我有没有时间
You--you asked me if I had a sec,
结果我自顾自说起来了
and I went into a spiral.
怎么了
What's up?
61号♥救护车 人员受伤
Ambulance 61. Person injured.
阿米蒂奇大道1517号♥
1517 N. Armitage Avenue.
我就来看看你
I was just checking on you.
你最好了
You're the best.
她们来了
They're here.
出什么事了
What happened?
她以为这是她的唇釉
Look, she thought this was her lip gloss.
但这是胶水
But it's glue.
好的
Okay.
保持呼吸 好吗
Just keep breathing, okay?
努力放松 好吗 努力放松
Just try and relax, okay? Just try and relax.
给你
Here.
这个会帮助你呼吸
This'll help you breathe.
别试着把嘴唇分开了 好吗
Stop trying to pull your lips apart, okay?
好的 别动
Okay. Hold still.
好了
Okay.
有人有丙酮基的卸甲水吗
Does anybody have any acetone-based nail polish remover?
我有
I do.
很好 谢谢
Oh, perfect. Thank you.
谢了
Thanks.
它会把胶水溶解掉
This will dissolve the bond, okay?
开 快了
Go. Almost.
快了 快了 慢点
Almost, almost. Easy.
我们还是要送你去医院
We're still gonna want to take you in,
确保你没有把胶水吃进去 好吗
make sure you didn't ingest any of the glue, okay?
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
她牙上还有点胶水 别的都没问题
There was some glue on her teeth, but that's about it.
-她会没事的 -那太好了
- She'll be just fine. - Oh, that's good news.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表