我之前一直没理的那个领养中介
The adoption intermediary I've been ignoring,
我的生母想联♥系♥我
he said my birth mother is seeking contact.
希尔薇·布莱特
你得帮我把它扔掉
You have to throw this away for me.
-你确定吗 -100%确定
- Are you sure? - Hundred percent.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
只有一个名字和一个地址
It's just a name and an address.
今天出了多少次车了
How many calls is that today?
数不清了
I lost count.
水星逆行了
Mercury's in retrograde.
是个说法
It's a thing.
下次警铃响之前我要去床上瘫一瘫
I'm gonna go collapse before the bells go off again.
你今天忙了一整天
You've been running around all day,
但我想问问
but I wanted to ask.
你联♥系♥生母了吗
Did you reach out to your birth mom?
我好几次掏出手♥机♥
I picked up the phone a few times.
但我还是觉得当面说更好
I just think it's better if we speak in person.
反正你也有她的地址对吧
You have her address, right?
罗克福德也没那么远
Rockford isn't that far away.
我也犹豫该怎么应对
I've been going back and forth on how to handle it.
第一印象太重要了
First impressions are so important,
我只想留个好印象
and I just want to get it right.
你觉得好 那就是好
The right way is whatever works for you.
晚饭开饭了
Dinner's up!
谢天谢地 我饿死了
Thank God. I'm starving.
我们在医院的售货机吃的午饭
We dined at the Med vending machines for lunch.
61号♥救护车 有人受伤
Ambulance 61, person injured,
西卢瑟大街489号♥
489 West Luther Street.
水星太缺德了
Mercury sucks.
我们会给你们留饭的
We'll put some aside for you guys.
多谢了
Thanks.
在这里
In here!
快点 他没呼吸了
Hurry, he's not breathing.
撑住啊哥们 醒醒
Come on, man. Wake up.
-怎么回事 -一发现就是这样了
- What happened? - We found him like this.
他就住在这栋楼
He lives in the building.
-好的 -撑住啊
- Uh, okay. - Come on, man.
让开一下
Scoot over.
-他叫什么 -杰克
- What's his name? - Jake.
能听到吗 杰克
Can you hear me, Jake?
嘴唇发青 皮肤很冷
Lips are blue. Skin's pretty cold.
瞳孔收缩
Pupils are constricted.
-纳洛酮 -好
- Naloxone? - Yeah.
什么情况 什么意思
What is that? What does that mean?
杰克是鸦♥片♥类药物过量的征状
Jake's showing symptoms of an opioid overdose.
这种药能逆转症状
This will reverse the effects.
好吧
All right.
他的父母在家吗
Are his parents home?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去问 哪一间
I'm on it. Which unit?
2B
2b.
您好 我是护理人员
Hello. Paramedics.
护理人员
Paramedics.
布雷特
Brett!
布雷特 这里也有一个
Hey, Brett. We got another one!
看着他 我马上回来
Stay with him I'll be right back.
她也服药过量了
She's overdosing too.
给
Here.
我是护理人员 有人在家吗
Paramedics. Anyone home?
她没反应 再来一针
She's not responding. Let's give her another dose.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Excuse me.
61号♥救护车呼叫总台
Ambulance 61 to Main.
需要两辆救护车
We need two additional ambulances
和一支急救队 准备强行进入
and a rescue unit to assist with forced entry.
可能有脊椎损伤
Possible spinal injury.
芝加哥烈焰 第八季第十五集
什么情况
What do we got?
两名药物过量患者已经送去医院了
Uh, two overdose victims are on their way to Med.
第三名疑似伤患被困在卫生间
There's a possible third trapped in the bathroom.
身体把门挡住了
Body's blocking the door.
克鲁兹 上电锯
Hey, Cruz, grab a sawzall.
收到 副队
Got it, Lieutenant.
她现在的位置和姿势
the way she's positioned,
如果把门撞开
if we shoulder it open,
可能会伤到她的颈部
we're risking a neck injury.
她已经躺了有一会儿了
She's been there for a while.
我们会救她出来的
We'll get her out.
铁铤
Halligan.
收到
Copy.
就位
Good.
好的
Okay.
-有脉搏 -好
- Got a pulse. - Okay.
撑住 撑住
Come on. Come on.
太好了
Yes, okay, yes.
布兰迪
Brandi!
-怎么回事 -退后
- What happened? - Back up.
-她还好吗 -她叫这个名字吗 布兰迪
- Is she okay? - Is that her name, Brandi?
不是 我女朋友
No, no, my girlfriend.
她给我打来电♥话♥
She called me.
她在一个派对上拿到点药 说用了特别恶心
She got some pills at a party. Said they made her sick.
我让她赶紧打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I told her to hang up and call 911.
布兰迪 她在哪里
Brandi! Where is she?
她说她在这里的
She said she was here.
刚才还有另外一个女孩
There was another girl.
也许是布兰迪
I think maybe Brandi?
她在去医院的路上
She's on her way to the hospital.
我们也会过去 你要一起吗
We're gonna go there too. Do you want to go with us?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-问这个干什么 -我们只是想帮忙
- Why? - We're just trying to help.
你女朋友吃了点药
Your girlfriend took some pills
我们需要知道是什么药
and we need to know what they are.
我不知道 他大概17岁左右
I don't know, he was about 17?
或者18岁 没问到名字
18 years old. Didn't get a name.
我们会找到他的
We'll track him down.
他的表现很奇怪
He was acting pretty strange.
有点不对劲
Something about him was off.
要是无辜的人 不会逃跑的
People don't usually run when they're innocent.
这位女朋友 布兰迪
So the girlfriend, Brandi,
他们送去芝加哥医院了 对吧
they took her to Chicago Med, right?
对 但是她的情况比较严重
Yeah, she was pretty far gone.
是几个人里最严重的
Worst of the bunch.
三个人同时用药过量
Three ODs at once,
这批药肯定有问题
it's gotta be a hot batch.
会不会是伪造氧可酮
I'm thinking counterfeit oxy, right?
是啊 最近这种情况很多
Yeah, we've been getting a lot of that lately.
我们会去医院
We'll go over there to Med.
看看能发现什么
We'll try to see what we can find out,
吃了什么药 从哪里拿到的
what they took and where they got it from.
谢谢你留下来 兄弟
Thanks for sticking around, bro.
不必客气
Yeah, you got it.
-好 -谢了
- All right? - Thanks.
你们俩回来了 吃的在冰箱里
Hey, you two. Your food's in the fridge.
为了防止卡普偷吃
We had to keep it from Capp,
我们在锡纸上写了"周二"
so we wrote "Tuesday" on the tinfoil.
不是吧
Oh, no. Really?
里特让我喂它 我以为是喂那个
Ritter just asked me to feed her and I just assumed.
没关系
Oh, that's-that's fine.
我本来也没什么胃口
I don't have much of an appetite anyway.
我去洗个澡缓缓
I'm gonna take a shower, wash the day away.
克鲁兹跟我们说了情况
Cruz told us what happened.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表