我的生母想联♥系♥我
My birth mother is seeking contact.
这让我心烦意乱
Seems very intrusive.
如果有人能处理掉在她腿上的炸♥弹♥
If anyone can handle this kind of bomb
这个人就是你
dropped in her lap, it's you.
这是为了什么
What's this about?
我们就呆在这
We're just gonna stay right here,
窝在沙发上
cozied up on that couch.
我不想让你去别的地方了
I don't want you to go somewhere else to be home anymore.
你愿意搬进来和我住吗
Will you move in?
我想问你点事
You know what? I wanted to ask you something.
好啊
Yeah.
我在想我的婚礼
I was thinking about my wedding, and, uh...
你是在邀请我当你的伴郎吗
Are you asking me to be your best man?
-你愿意吗 -当然好了
- Would you? - Hell yes.
压花餐巾纸 印花餐具
Monogrammed napkins. Monogrammed cutlery.
他们甚至可以把我们名字首字母
They can even put our initials
放进婚礼蛋糕里
in the wedding cake.
什么样的蛋糕
What kind of cake?
这又需要我们来做决定了
That's another decision we have to make.
天哪
Uh, no.
克洛伊做了这个来记录所有东西
Chloe made this in order to keep track of it all.
看看
Look.
蛋糕有27种口味可供选择
27 flavors to choose from.
我根本都不知道有这么多口味
I didn't even know that there were 27 flavors!
往好了看 克鲁兹
Focus on the positive, Cruz.
最起码还有单身派对呀 不是吗
Got a bachelor party coming up, right?
真好 又多了一项需要做计划的事
Great, something else I need to plan.
他们最好有不含麸质的蛋糕
I hope they have gluten-free options.
麸质就是毒药
Gluten is poison.
我可能把钱包落家里了
I think I left my wallet at home.
你听到克鲁兹刚刚一直在抱怨了吗
Did you not even hear Cruz spinning out just now?
听到了 婚礼嘛
Yeah, weddings.
凯利 你是他的伴郎 他需要你的帮助
Kelly, you're his best man. He needs your help.
行 先等我找到我钱包
Okay, as soon as I find my wallet.
你把它落在厨房♥操作台上了
You left it on the kitchen counter.
庆幸还好我搬过来了吗
Aren't you glad I moved in?
当然了
Yeah, I am.
给
There you go.
坐吧 我们给你拿过去
Oh, hey, have a seat. We'll bring them to you.
餐桌服务
table service?
什么情况
What's the occasion?
就保持下活力
Just keeping active.
维尔莉特送了他一个健身手环
Violet got him a Fitbit.
你们俩越来越认真了
Things getting serious?
她想要记下准确的步数
She wants an accurate step count
好让她来超过我
so she can try to beat me.
也不知道我一天能走多少步
Wonder how many steps I take every day.
你也应该给自己买♥♥一个 穆奇
Well, you should get yourself one of these, Mouch.
最新款的
I mean, the newer models,
甚至可以检测你的心跳
they even track your heart health,
和睡眠模式
your sleep patterns.
接下来他就该
Yeah, and then is he gonna start getting ads
给运动鞋打广♥告♥了
for running shoes?
或者是殡仪馆
Or funeral homes?
-赫尔曼 -什么事
- Herrmann. - Yeah.
我刚把克莱伦斯送回家 他都烧到39度了
I just sent Clarence home with a 102 fever.
他是看起来不太好
Oh, yeah. He did not look too good.
希望别是流感
Hope it wasn't contagious.
在这么短的时间
Yeah, well, it's hard to get a good floater
很难找到很好的临时工
on such short notice.
穆奇 今天你来开水罐车吧
Mouch, why don't you ride with Engine today?
没问题 队长
You got it, Chief.
终于有成年人
Finally you Engine boys
来监督你们这些水罐车小孩了
will have some adult supervision.
你知道怎么拉水管吧
You do know how to hump hose, right?
我头五年就是开水罐车的 赫尔曼
Spent my first five years riding engine, Herrmann.
注意点
Yeah, heads up.
是赫尔曼副队
It's Lieutenant Herrmann.
欢迎加入我们 兄弟
Welcome aboard, buddy.
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
61号♥救护车 天然气泄漏
Ambulance 61, gas leak.
罗克韦尔街西232号♥
232 West Rockwell Street.
是你报的警吗
You the one who called it in?
我在里面闻到了天然气味道
I smell gas inside,
但是我不知道是哪里来的
but I don't know where it's coming from.
加洛 拿上四相气谱仪
Gallo, you got the four gas meter?
-拿着了 队长 -跟上我
- Got it right here, Captain. - With me.
-里面还有人吗 -不知道
- Anybody else inside? - I don't know--
芝加哥烈焰 第八季第14集
基德 加洛 跟我来
Kidd, Gallo, on me!
水罐车 掩护我们 保护其他队员
Engine, cover us and protect the other units!
-收到 -你听到了
- Copy that. - Okay, you heard him!
行动起来
Let's go!
你还好吗
You okay?
有个小女孩在屋里
A little girl is in her room!
-在哪里 -后面
- Where? - In back!
快去 加洛 基德 你们去
Go! Gallo, Kidd, go!
好
Yeah.
我接到她了
I got her.
怎么不开
Come on.
我们一起
Hey, together!
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
我看到她了
I see her!
我来
I got it.
好
All right.
快
Let's go!
布莱特 福斯特
Brett, Foster,
有人受伤
we got a victim.
露西
Lucy?
脉搏很微弱
Pulse is faint.
听到了嘶鸣声 得给她插管
I hear stridor. We need to tube her.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
她们会照顾好她的 好吗
They're gonna take care of her, okay?
她们是最厉害的
They're the best in the business.
你跟我说说 里面到底发生了什么
Now tell me, hey, what happened in there?
我 我也不知道
I, um, I don't know.
我在地下室里 把洗好的衣服叠起来
I--I was in the basement, folding laundry.
然后我来了楼上
And, uh, and then I came upstairs,
就闻到了一股味道
and there was this smell--
你们家天然气泄漏
Well, you had-you had a gas leak.
怎么会呢
But how?
怎么会这样呢
How did this happen?
送她上车吧
Let's load her up!
你跟她们一起走 好吗
Okay, look, you're gonna go with them, all right?
-好 -准备好了吗 去吧
- Okay. - Ready? Go.
女士
Ma'am.
露西
Lucy.
露西 妈妈在呢
Lucy, Mommy's here, okay?
坚持住 宝贝
Hang on, okay, sweetie?
你做得很好
Great work in there.
-你还好吗 -我有点...
- You all right? - I just--I can't--
我不...
I just--
没事
it's nothing.
让医生来决定吧
Let a doctor make that call.
我们送你去芝加哥医院
We'll drop you off at Med.
好
Yeah.
走吧
Hey, come on.
我明白
I know.
经典燕尾服 午夜燕尾服
-你要租还是买♥♥ -租
- Renting or buying? - Renting.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表