菲丽丝只是
Phyllis was just, you know...
老了
old.
还忘事
And forgetful.
我们想知道 你们能不能接受
We wanted to see if you folks would be okay
消防局开展一些募捐活动
with the firehouse setting up some kind of fundraiser
为你们捐款
on your behalf.
帮你们度过难关
Just to help you get by.
不 不了 你们已经做得够多了
No, no, you've done so much--
好啦 克里斯汀 别拒绝善意
All right, Kristen, let's not look a gift horse.
你们这样做真是太好了
It's very kind of you.
我们会利用我们得到的所有帮助
We can use all the help we can get.
好的 我们会把募捐汇总起来
Okay, well, we'll put it together.
还有
And...
如果我们还能做些什么 尽管开口
let us know if there's anything else we can do.
保重
Take care.
你觉不觉得有点蹊跷
Something seem a little hinky to you?
那个男人很不想让他老婆开口 对吧
That guy sure doesn't like to let his wife talk, does he?
还好吧 小家伙
What's up, bud?
你外婆似乎人挺好的
Your grandma seemed like a cool lady.
她最棒了
She was the best.
我和她两天前还在客厅
We were playing chess in the living room over there,
那边下象棋
like, two days ago.
坚强些
Hey, hang in there.
这房♥间真好
This is nice.
没有怪味 没有烦人的鼾声
There's no weird smells, no nasty snoring noises.
没人为了橄榄球大喊大叫
No screaming matches about football
也没有男的吹嘘扛假人训练时间破纪录了
or macho brags about killer timing on my dummy drag.
那是说的我吧
Hey, that was me.
我的纪录超快的
My time was incredible.
我的重点是 我爱这里
Well, point is, I love it here,
再也不想走了
and I'm never leaving.
就好像沐浴在阳光和彩虹下
It's like taking a bath in sunshine and rainbows.
-61号♥救护车 有人受伤 -不要
- Ambulance 61, injured person, - No.
-北拉腊比街1217号♥ -好吧
- 1217 North Larrabee Street. - Okay.
美好的休息室 我们会回来的
We'll be back, beautiful lounge.
不要变样啊
Don't change.
放心吧
Don't worry.
我一个人歇够咱们三人份的
I'll relax enough for the three of us.
谢天谢地你们来了 是我室友
Thank God you're here. It's my roommate.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我刚才在厨房♥ 她在浴室里
I was in the kitchen while she was in the shower,
然后突然我听到一声很大的响声
and then all of a sudden, I heard this really loud crash
从浴室那边传过来
from the bathroom.
她叫什么
What's her name?
萨玛拉
Samara.
我一看到就打911了
I called as soon as I saw.
我们试着帮你起身 好吗
Here, let's try and get you up, okay?
小心玻璃
Watch the glass.
别看那儿 萨玛拉 看着我 好吗
No, don't look at it, Samara. Look at me, okay?
我保证我们会照顾好你的 好吗
I promise we'll take care of you, all right?
心率稍高
Mild tachycardia.
上帝 很严重吗
Oh, my God. Is that bad?
她明天就要结婚了
She's getting married tomorrow.
你能不能站去外面看看
Would you mind watching outside
确保到救护车的路径畅通
to make sure the path to the ambulance is clear?
好了 开始
All right. There we go.
血压正常
BP is good.
我不能 我不能
I can't. I can't...
我知道 我知道 没事
I know, I know, it's okay.
你现在的情况是呼吸性碱中毒
What you're experiencing is called respiratory alkalosis.
挺吓人 但不要命
It's scary, but it's not fatal.
戴上去
There we go.
好了
Yeah. There we go.
学着我 像我一样深呼吸
Follow my lead. Breathe how I do.
很有效
It's working.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
心率70 还在下降 你感觉怎样
Heart rate 70 and dropping. How do you feel?
我觉得好些了
I feel better.
好些了
Better?
很好 你在恢复了
Good. You're recovering.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
你想在医院跟我们会合吗
Do you want to meet us at the hospital?
等下 你刚才说我怎么了来着
Wait, what did you say I had?
呼吸性碱中毒
Respiratory alkalosis.
就是换气过度
Hyperventilating.
严重吗
Serious?
你就是被吓到了
You were having a panic attack.
完全正常 特别是在压力之下
Totally normal, especially under stress.
而婚礼肯定是挺有压力的
And weddings can definitely be stressful.
如果我对结婚感到这么大压力
If I'm this stressed about getting married,
也许我就不该结婚
maybe I'm making a mistake.
我倒不这么想
I'm not so sure about that.
我们的朋友克洛伊和一个很棒的人约会
Our friend Chloe was dating this amazing guy,
但当她意识到他对她是多么重要时
but just when it hit her how much he meant to her,
她就和他吹了
she broke it off.
那然后呢
So what happened?
有个智者让她理性了起来
Someone smart smacked some sense into her.
现在他们订婚了
And now they're engaged.
我可不敢说
I don't know, guys.
我一个小时之内就派了调查员去现场
I had an investigator on the scene within an hour.
他没发现什么可疑之处
He didn't clock anything suspicious.
平底锅在左上的灶眼上干烧着
Pan frying on the stove top left unattended.
这挺一目了然的
That's not exactly a stumper.
我确定是那锅引发的火灾
I'm sure that the pan started the fire,
但是谁打着的火 这才是问题
but who lit the stove? That's the question.
我告诉你 这事有点不太对
I'm telling you something is off.
这家伙说他岳母
This guy said that his mother-in-law
上岁数好忘事
was old and forgetful,
但她还能和外孙子下象棋
but she's with it enough to play chess with her grandkid?
即便是我们在火灾现场时
Even when we were in the fire,
我也觉得她脑子挺快的
she seemed pretty sharp to me.
还有每当他老婆想要说话
And every time that his wife tried to talk,
他就打断她 替她回答
he'd jump right in with an answer.
总是说得很圆滑
Always had the right thing to say.
我的调查员和他们俩都谈过
Yeah, well, my guy interviewed them both.
他们半小时以前离开家
They left the house a half hour earlier
去买♥♥万圣节的装饰品
to shop for Halloween decorations.
我有标有时间的收据等等
I got a time-stamped receipt and everything.
假设他们是要出门了
But let's say they're leaving,
吉姆让他老婆先走
Jim lets his wife go first,
他留在后面 把锅放上
he hangs back, puts the pan on.
油烧热之前他们已经开出去几里地了
They're miles away before that oil boils over.
也有可能的确是老太太的失误
Or maybe the old lady just made a mistake.
就算是脑子很快的人
Sharp-as-a-tack people
也经常忘记火上的锅
forget pots on stove tops all the time.
上周诺伍德公园的那场复♥式♥公♥寓♥大火
That duplex fire in Norwood Park last week.
那可是个30岁的人把锅放在灶上
That's a 30-year-old who left a pan on the burner
然后在电视前睡着了
and fell asleep in front of the TV.
把他自己和邻居都烧死了
Killed him and his neighbor.
西弗莱德 我接手火警调查办公室时
Severide, when I took over OFI,
我还接了一大堆遗留下来的案子
I inherited a mountain of backlog cases
我在尽量去结案
that I'm struggling to close.
我没办法仅仅凭你的直觉在没有证据的情况下
I'm can't drop everything just because you have a hunch
就把手头的一切都放下
without a lick of evidence to back it up.
你就应该这样做
You damn well should.
为了她 你该去查清楚
She deserves that.
可怜的姑娘就是一团乱啊
Poor girl was a mess.
你真该看看她
You should've seen this one.
她几句话就把她给稳住了
She talked her right off the ledge.
她只是需要点鼓励和肯定而已
She just needed a little reassurance.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表