Kiddo, this is a real tough one.
我们都在用不同的方式面对这件事
We're all dealing with it different.
有些人会找人倾诉 也有些人不会
Some of us are talking about it, some aren't.
有些人只是更努力地
Some are just throwing themselves
投入到工作中或者...
harder into the job or...
在悲伤太难以承受时
taking the occasional stroll around the firehouse
绕着消防局走走
when a wave of it hits too hard.
唯一能帮我们挺过这一切的就是
Only thing that's gonna get any of us through it
让我们觉得自己并不孤独
is feeling like we're not alone.
你正在为乔这样做
That's what you're doing for Joe
而且在我看来 没什么比这个更重要了
and, far as I'm concerned, there's nothing more important.
是的
Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
该死 拜托
Damn it. Come on.
听着 我对船不了解
Listen--I don't know boats,
但也许
but maybe...
我能帮忙缓解压力
I could help with the stress part of all this.
不 不 有可能是接触不良
No, no--it's either a bad connection
也可能是整个线束被打坏了
or this whole wiring harness is shot.
行 好吧 这样 我给港口拖船打电♥话♥
Okay, all right, that's it. I'm gonna call Harbor Tow
让他们把我们拖回去
and I'm gonna have them tow us back.
不不不 我会搞定的
No--no, no, no, no, no. I'm gonna get this going.
你已经这样说了一小时了
You've been saying that for an hour.
史黛拉 我们绝不能叫救援
Stella, there's no chance we're calling for a rescue.
绝不
Zero.
我等不及要跟伙计们讲这件事了
I cannot wait to tell the boys about this one.
等着别人
The firefighter who
把自己从湖里救出去的消防员
had to get himself rescued off the lake.
说起来真讽刺
Talk about irony, too.
这位英勇无畏的凯利·西弗莱德
The intrepid Kelly Severide,
也会在海里无助地等待救援
helpless and lost at sea...
这家伙是位名声在外 功勋赫赫的消防员
This guy's like a big, important firefighter, so...
汤米 这里交给我们吧
Ah, we got it from here, Tommy.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for the help.
回去晒太阳吧
You can go back and work on your tan.
你漂远了 兄弟
You're drifting, bro.
把它开过来点
Bring it back in.
我在尽量开了
I'm trying, I'm trying.
再加点油 兄弟
Give it more juice, bro.
-救命 -麦奇
- Help! - Mikey!
抓住...
Keep up the...
麦奇 抓住...
Mikey, Keep up the...
把发动机关掉
Kill the motor
麦奇
Mikey
把手给我
Give me your hand.
麦奇 快
Mikey, come on!
把发动机关掉
Get that motor shut off!
麦奇
Mikey
麦奇 快
Mikey, come on!
-麦奇 把手给我 -救命
- Mikey, give me your hand! - Help!.
把手给我 麦奇 麦奇
Give me your hand, Mikey! Mikey!
救命
Help
我抓住你了 加油 加油
I got you. Come on, come on.
他们去哪了
Where are they?
他们死了吗
Are they dead?
-拉他上去 -好
- Help him up. - All right.
汤米
Tommy!
-好了 -我们需要救护车
- It's okay. - We need an ambulance.
-快报♥警♥ -好 好好
- Call 911. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-保持呼吸 有我在 -麦奇 对不起
- Just breathe, I got ya. - Mikey, I'm sorry.
你会没事的 伙计
You're gonna be all right, buddy.
等着吧
Just sit tight.
好
Okay.
你怎么样
How you doing?
赫尔曼 这是什么
Hermann, what are these?
-那是樱桃 特鲁迪 -这地方...
- Those are cherries, Trudy. - This place...
-好 说吧 -只要稍微花点精力
- Well, here we go... - A little effort would
就能让这地方彻底改观
go such a long way making things better.
比如这些花哨的小玩意
For example, these little jobbies?
显得很没品味
These are a disgrace.
你知道它们为什么会闪闪发光吗
You know how they make them glow?
他们先用氯化钙漂白
First, they bleach 'em in calcium chloride
然后再用二氧化硫...
and sulfur dioxide...
够了
Hey, hey, hey, hey--enough.
没人想听这个
No one wants to hear that.
等等
Hang on.
是布莱特 她要跟我们视频
Hey, it's Brett! She's on the FaceTime.
退后 退后 退后 等等
Back, back, back. Hang on.
我们的先锋女性出现了
Hey, there's our pioneer woman.
回归平淡的生活如何
How's life on the plains?
赫尔曼 我很高兴你接了
Hey, hey, Hermann. Oh, I'm so glad you answered.
我以为你肯定在忙
I thought you'd be busy.
再忙都要跟你视频
Never too busy for you.
我想死你们了
I miss you guys.
我们也很想你 听着 这里所有人
We miss you more. So, listen, everybody here
都想跟你说话 打个招呼
wants to talk to you and say hi.
希尔薇
Sylvie!
你好 穆奇 你好 特鲁迪
Hey--hey, Mouch. Hey, Trudy.
莫利酒吧怎么样 发生什么事了
How's Molly's? What's happening?
我们在吃核废料
We're eating nuclear waste.
你呢
What about you?
我还在适应这里的生活
I'm just settling in, I guess.
当然 等一下
Yeah, sure, sure. Hey, hang on a second--
让其他人也和你说两句
I'm gonna pass you down.
希尔薇 你好吗
Hey, Sylvie, what's up?
乔 真高兴你也在那
Oh, Joe, I'm so glad you're there.
我明天要去福勒顿消防局工作了
well, I start with Fowlerton FD tomorrow,
有些紧张
and I'm a little nervous...
别紧张 等他们亲眼看到
Oh, don't be. They're not gonna know
芝加哥的希尔薇之后 就会知道有多厉害了
what hit 'em once they see Chicago Sylvie kick into gear...
我可不确定
I don't know about that.
福斯特和你说
Here's Foster.
好吧 再见 乔 我想你
Oh, okay--well, bye, Joe. Um, I miss you.
姐妹 感觉就像你已经走了一百年一样
Hey, girl, it feels like 100 years since you been gone.
我知道 你必须得过来看看
I know, I know. You have to come and visit.
我们今天看了要买♥♥的房♥子
We looked at houses today. You know--to buy
我们找到了一间不错的房♥ 有一间漂亮的客卧
and we found this nice one with a great guest bedroom
还有一个很好看的花♥园♥
and, um, a beautiful garden...
听上去很完美
Sounds perfect.
我很高兴你在那过得还不错
I'm so glad that things are working out for you.
等等 赫尔曼和你说
Hang on, here's Hermann.
你还好吗 新搭档怎么样
Oh, uh, how are you? How's the new partner?
听着 顾客冲我喊了
Hey, uh, listen, the customers are barking at me,
我得先挂了 但你要尽快回来看看
so I gotta go, but come back for a visit real soon.
你得看看他们给奥蒂斯做的纪念碑
You gotta see the memorial they made for Otis.
真的很好看
It's--it's a beauty.
是啊 我希望自己现在就在那儿
Yeah, I wish I was there right now.
我说我来了 你们等等
I said I'm coming! Hold onto your horses.
再见 希尔薇
Bye, Sylvie!
安排得这么天花乱坠 看看最后还是来了这里
Oh, after all the big plans, look where we end up.
我们还可以弥补一下 去自驾怎么样
We can make up for today. How about a road trip...
-去皮克彻罗克斯 -这主意我喜欢
- to Pictured Rocks? - Ooh, I like that idea.
但这次我来开车
Except I will drive this time.
西弗莱德
Severide.
记得加洛吗
You remember Gallo?
昨天的滑轮救援 当然记得
From the pulley rescue yesterday, sure.
这位是凯利·西弗莱德
This is Kelly Severide.
我认识你 副队长
I know who you are, Lieutenant.
布雷克·加洛 幸会
Blake Gallo, good to meet you.
上次的救援可太漂亮了
That was a hell of a save back there.
谢谢 还挺有意思的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表