能 如果可以的话
Yes. I'd like to if that's okay.
当然没问题
Oh, that won't be a problem.
梅森和茜茜 他们都是兼♥职♥
Um, Mason and Sissy, they're, uh, they're just part-timers.
他们主要在给水补给处做些轻松活
They mainly do veterinarian work up at the feed supply.
能帮忙时会帮 但是
They help out when they can, but, uh,
市里批了一个全职医务人员的职位
well, the city approved a full-time paramedic and...
我们很高兴有你加入
We'd love to have ya.
-我被雇了 -就这么简单
- I'm hired? - Just like that.
赶紧握个手 免得你改变主意
Shake hands on it before you change your mind.
下周三早上九点来吧
Now you can start next Wednesday, 9:00 A.M.
好的
I'll be here.
希尔薇·布莱特
Sylvie Brett?
霍普
Hope?
我听我妈说你在福勒顿了
I heard from my mom that you were in Fowlerton.
我未婚夫在安德森工作
Uh, I, um, my--my fiancé works in Anderson.
天哪 又订婚了
Shut up. Engaged again?
太好了
That is amazing.
希尔薇本来大学一毕业就要结婚
Sylvie was supposed to get married right out of college,
但她那时的未婚夫临阵脱逃
but then her fiancé got cold feet.
然后她就去了芝加哥
Then she ran off to Chicago,
大家都说"她肯定会回来
and everybody said, "She'll be back someday
因为芝加哥对她来说节奏太快"
'cause Chicago is too fast for her."
我猜大家说的对
I guess they were right!
对
Yup.
我不管你为什么回来
Well, I don't care how it happened.
我只是很开心你回来了
I'm just glad that you're here
因为自从我离开芝加哥
because all I've wanted to do
我只想和你叙叙旧
since I left Chicago is reconcile,
什么的
reconnect, what have you.
嗯
Yeah.
这镇不大
It's a small town.
没理由为陈年往事浪费时间
There's no sense in wasting another day on ancient history.
我们以前多铁啊
We used to be tight.
我们应该再聚聚
We should be again.
我也希望如此
I--I'd like that.
-太美味了 -没错
- That was so good. - Agreed.
博登推荐的
Boden recommended it.
其实是堂娜
Or Donna, actually.
她说该在特殊场合带别人来
Said bring someone there for a special occasion.
-什么特殊场合 -你
- What is the special occasion? - You.
他们还说你不懂浪漫
And they said that you weren't romantic.
-谁说的 -我说不好
- Who said that? - Oh, I don't know.
所有人
Everyone.
也许之前我是没遇到让我浪漫对待的女人
Well, maybe I didn't have the right girl to be romantic with.
凯西怎么样了
Hey, how's Casey doing?
他比其他人承担的都多
He carries the weight of this more than the rest.
我能看出来
I can tell.
他说今晚要去莫利
He said he's going to Molly's tonight.
你想去吗
You want to head over there?
莫利的诺斯扎啤没了
Well, Molly's North is no more.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
对 莉莉把它给关了
Yup, Lily shut it down.
奥蒂斯走了 她就不想再继续开下去了
She just didn't want to go on without Otis anymore.
听说它要关了我挺难过
Sorry to hear it's closing down.
是啊
Yeah.
我能和你坐一起吗
Mind if I join you?
当然了 队长
Yeah, sure thing, Chief.
那么...
So, uh...
你怎么样啊 乔
How's it going, Joe?
挺好 我挺好的
Good. You know, I'm pretty good.
我更多地参与教堂的活动了
I've been getting more involved with the church,
这挺好的
which has been great.
志愿活动 那一类的事
Volunteering, that kind of thing.
-嗯 -还有克洛伊 她...
- Yeah. - And Chloe, she's...
她可棒了
she's incredible.
特别好的听众
Been a good ear, you know?
总而言之 我挺好的
So overall, I'm doing all right.
我很欣慰
Glad to hear it.
奥蒂斯最后和我说的是句俄语
The last thing that Otis said to me was a Russian phrase.
我记得很清楚
Clear as day.
是什么意思
What does that mean?
问题就在这 我不知道
That's just it. I don't know.
我没去查字典
I didn't look it up.
我只是...
I just...
如果他是说他有多痛苦呢
what if he was saying something about how much pain he was in?
或者他都快疯了
Or if he was out of his mind?
我就是不想让和他最后的沟通
Like I just don't want his last interaction
是...
with him to be...
你知道我最害怕的是什么吗
You know what my big fear is?
我们墙上挂了那些画像
We got all these plaques on the wall
还有消防学院的那些徽章...
and these badges at the academy...
可五年以后是什么情况
But what happens five years from now?
或者十年以后呢
Or ten?
那时候我们都分开了 新的消防员们
When we're all split up and there's new firefighters
走过51队的大厅时
walking the halls of 51
有人说 "我说 这家伙是谁啊"
and somebody goes, "Hey, who is that guy?"
没有人说得出来
And nobody knows.
总之 这就是我心里想的
Anyway, that's what I think about.
我不知道该怎么回答你 乔
I don't know how to answer you, Joe.
真的不知道
I really don't.
因为你所问的这些问题
'Cause the questions that you asked
也是我的疑问
are the same questions I ask.
经常问的
A lot.
原谅我 是总部 我...
Pardon me. This is headquarters. I--
-没事的 队长 -我这就回来
- It's okay, Chief. - I'll be right back.
听着 基德来过夜越来越多了
Listen, Kidd's been staying over more and more.
如果你们想让我搬走 给你们点隐私...
If you guys want me out of there to give your privacy--
不用 我们挺好
Forget it. We're fine.
她没事
She's fine.
-我只是说我... -别再提这个了
- I'm just saying I-- - Don't bring it up again.
你哪里都别去
You're not going anywhere.
好吧
All right.
伙计们
Hey guys.
我刚刚收到个坏消息
I just had some bad news.
由于官方报告的敏感性
Because of the sensitivity of the official report,
他们决定做个调查
they have decided to hold an inquiry,
特别围绕着凯西用无线电发出的
specifically focusing on the radio call that Casey made
让医务人员进入火灾现场的要求
to request the paramedics to enter the fire scene.
-什么 -马上就开始
- What? - It's happening.
什么时候
When?
下个班
Next shift.
我会陪着你的 没事的
I'll accompany you. It'll be fine.
不会没事的
No, it won't.
现在是在找替罪羊呢 队长 你我都明白
This is scapegoat time, Chief. You know it. I know it.
没完没了了
This is endless.
你起得真早啊
You're the early bird.
我们在抓虫子吃呢
WhooBeen catching that worm.
他当然是开敞篷车了
Of course he drives a convertible.
是啊
Yeah.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61,
儿童被困 克拉克街北1915号♥
child trapped, 1915 North Clark Drive.
快 上车
Hey, come on! Get in!
快点 你们快来
Hurry! Come on, you guys!
快
Hurry!
是我儿子 塞巴斯蒂安
It's my son, Sebastian.
他爬到娃娃机里去了
He climbed up the prize chute.
指给我们
Show us.
-过一下 -退后
- Coming through. - All right, back it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
退后 退后
Back it up. Back it up.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表