running in the streets.
而我已经是个初级消防员了
I was becoming a junior firefighter.
我一直...
I always...
我一直知道 我注定要做这个
I always knew this was where I was meant to be.
不过
Eh, still...
你还是得申请
you had to apply.
还是要期盼你买♥♥的号♥码会中大奖
You had to hope that your number came up in the lottery.
-就是有这种几率 -是的 我知道
- Those are some stiff odds. - Yeah, I know it.
但是 上面那个人肯定在看着我
But, uh, the big guy upstairs must have kept an eye on me,
因为你面前的这个人是芝加哥最幸运的家伙
'cause you're looking at the luckiest punk in Chicago.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你想让我对加洛严加看管
You wanted Gallo on a short leash,
但他对现场情况有很好的...
but he had a good situational--
我不是来批评你在这次出警时的决定
I'm not here to second-guess your decision on that call...
但你得小心一点
but you do need to be careful
谨慎鼓励这个年轻人的英雄主义
about encouraging this young man's heroics.
我不确定他是否完全明白
I'm not sure he fully appreciates
其中的利害关系
what the stakes are.
但他得知道他的生活
He needs to know he's not living out
并不像漫画里那么奇幻
some comic book fantasy life here.
这是一份危险的工作
This a dangerous job.
他也并非刀枪不入
He's not bulletproof.
明白
Understood.
艾普尔说郡里给医院施压
April said the county's putting pressure
要他们放艾萨克出院
on the hospital to discharge Isaac
还由他们监管
back to their custody.
让他带着伤回到那地方
Ugh, the idea of him going back to that place hurting.
他妈妈都不管他
His mom's not even looking out for him.
就是那个人
That's the guy.
不好意思 阿朗佐先生
Uh, excuse me, Mr. Alonzo?
你是传票邮差吗
Are you a process server?
不是 我们是急救人员
No, we're paramedics.
我们从第21警区的朋友那里得知你的名字
We got your name from a friend at the 21st Police District.
她说你是艾萨克·戴维斯的代理律师
She said you're the attorney who represented Isaac Davis.
我想说是的
I'd say yes,
但上个星期的代理案件我都不太记得了
but I barely remember my caseload from last week.
艾萨克在郡青少年中心
Isaac's being abused physically
遭到了虐待
at the County Juvenile Center.
你们有目击证人和监控录像吗
And you have an eyewitness, some video footage?
-不 这些东西... -受害人合作吗
- No, that's not something-- - Cooperation from the victim?
艾萨克不敢说 但他强烈表明
Isaac was scared to talk, but he strongly indicates--
那就让我继续我的日程吧
Yeah, well, let me clear my schedule, then.
对不起 但你们证明全能的上帝确实存在
I'm sorry, but you have better odds
都比证明惩教人员
of proving the existence of God Almighty
过度使用武力
than proving an excessive force claim
成功率更高
against a corrections officer.
你们要是想帮朋友
You want to help your friend?
就给他在食堂充点钱
Drop cash in his commissary.
-祝你们和丹尼尔好运 -是艾萨克
- Good luck you to and Daniel. - It's Isaac.
对不起
Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me?
对不起 我听到你们说艾萨克·戴维斯
I'm sorry, did I hear you mention Isaac Davis?
因持枪罪服刑的年轻人
Young man serving a gun charge?
是的 是他
Yeah, that's him.
尽管见到他之后很难相信他有枪
Though it's hard to believe the gun part after meeting him.
艾萨克不是帮派成员
Isaac's no gang-banger.
我是社会服务人员
I'm a social worker.
我给艾萨克做过教育辅♥导♥
I did some GED tutoring with Isaac.
我听说他住院了 是真的吗
I heard he's in the hospital. That true?
身体伤害引起的食道撕裂和骨折
Esophageal tear and broken bones from a physical assault.
如果我们告诉你
What would you say if we told you
我们觉得是一名惩教警官做的呢
we thought a CO was responsible for what happened?
霍顿警官
Officer Houghton.
霍顿名声在外
Houghton has a rep.
传闻他会挑选犯人
Word is, he singles out inmates.
受伤的孩子
Traumatized kids.
弱小又没有同伴
Smaller, unaffiliated.
艾萨克很符合
Isaac, basically.
他用他们来以儆效尤
He uses them as an example to control the others.
问题是 这都是传说
The problem is, this is word of mouth, hearsay.
没有真凭实据 否则我就会说话了
Nothing actual, or I would have said something.
瑞恩 我们得走了
Ryan, we gotta go.
我这就跟上
Right behind you.
对了 我叫瑞恩·佩斯 社工
Ryan Pace, by the way. Social services.
希尔薇·布莱特 艾米丽·福斯特
Uh, Sylvie Brett, Emily Foster.
芝加哥消防部51消防队的护理人员
CFD paramedics, Firehouse 51.
抱歉没说两句话就走了
Sorry to meet and bail, by the way.
我能做的是我可以打听打听
What I can do-- I can ask around.
从非正式的渠道 打听一下里面的
Get the scuttlebutt from the kids inside
孩子们的闲言碎语
through back channels.
这过程里呢 我会去查查那里的记录
While I'm at it, I'll check the facility records,
看看有什么值得注意的
see if anything noteworthy jumps out.
算是有点成果
That's something.
队长还在过问加洛的事吗
Chief still all up in your business about Gallo?
他只是需要点时间看到我所看到的东西就好了
He just needs a little time to see what I see, that's all.
基德呢
Where's Kidd?
完成
On a mission
通读所有现存的消防员手册的任务呢
to read every firefighter manual in existence.
我的约会对象到了
Oh, my date just arrived.
-你和那个智能消防站的约会了 -嗯
- You asked out SMART girl? - Mm-hmm.
这地方真棒
This place is great.
-消防员酒吧 我喜欢 -嗯
- Firefighter bar, love it. - Yep.
这地方可不是玩的
Well, this is the real deal.
你想喝点什么
Can I, uh, get you a drink?
恐怕他们没有康普茶吧
Uh, I don't suppose they serve hard kombucha?
我不知道那是个什么 不过我可以去问问
I don't know what that is, but I can ask.
算了吧 入乡随俗对吧
Uh, screw it. When in Rome, right?
请随意
Help yourself.
我整天都是和一群搞技术的自大狂在一起
I'm surrounded by a bunch of cocky tech bros all day
成天吹他们的生酮饮食
bragging about their keto diets,
像你这么个脚踏实地的 肌肉男
so a grounded, physical guy like you?
小鲜肉啊
Catnip.
-就是那伤疤吗 -"那伤疤"
- Is that the scar? - "The scar"?
对啊 你中枪留下的
Yeah, from when you took that bullet.
人♥质♥危机
The hostage crisis.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
互联网啊
Um, the internet.
等等 你谷歌♥我了
Wait, wait, wait, you Googled me?
你当过一阵子市议员
You were an alderman for a while.
结过一次婚
You were married once.
能知道的我都知道
I know everything there is to know about you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我认识你
I know you.
对 我是希尔薇
Yeah, I'm Sylvie.
我是和你在救护车上的
I was in the ambulance with you.
我想着可以过来看看你的情况
I, uh, thought I would just come and check up on you.
尺骨骨折
Oof, fractured ulna.
你看 我是桡骨
See, and for me, it was the radius.
几周前我才把石膏拆了
I just got my cast off a few weeks ago.
怎么折的
How'd that happen?
工作 火灾时地板塌了
On a job. Floor collapsed during a fire.
-我跟着一起掉下去了 -嚯
- Took me with it. - Wow.
你呢
What about you?
愚蠢的打架而已
Stupid fight, that's all.
你吃到那个著名的苹果派了吗
Did you get any of that famous apple pie?
没有 只有布丁
No, just pudding.
不过 我可不是在抱怨
But, hey, I'm not complaining.
这比我在县少管所吃的都要好
It's better than anything I ever got at County.
好吧 不过我还是会让人
Well, still, I'll get somebody
明天从餐厅给你拿一块过来
to grab you a slice in the cafeteria tomorrow.
我不一定还在这了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表