很好
That's good.
开始
Here we go!
不错
Okay, that's good.
救我出去
Get me out of here.
坚持住 快好了
Hang on, we're almost there.
我在
Right behind you.
慢慢来 我扶到她了
All right, easy. I got her.
轻点
Nice and easy.
别害怕 我们在
Calm down. We got you.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-接住了 -她没事了
- We got you. - She's good.
干得漂亮 穆奇
Nice work, Mouch.
这个有没有劳务费啊
I get some sort of bonus or something, man?
什么
What?
算了吧
Ah, forget it.
你们就想要免费劳动力 免费
You people want free work, free work.
好 谢谢
Okay. All right, thank you.
我叫斯黛拉·基德 芝加哥51消防队
Hi, Stella Kidd. Firehouse 51, Chicago.
我叫贾斯汀娜·奥提兹 匹兹堡83消防队
Justina Ortiz. House 83, Pittsburgh.
看来他们在消灭性别差异上
Ah, it looks like they're doing a killer job
做得很不错
closing the gender gap, huh?
什么
What?
这里只有我们两个女性
Oh, we're the only two women here.
哦
Right.
我其实没听说还会有其他女指挥官
I actually didn't know another female officer
参加这次活动
would be attending.
我不是指挥官
Oh, I'm not an officer, actually.
至少现在不是
Well, not yet but...
这不是只能指挥官参加的吗
I thought this was officers only.
唐纳修 恭喜你
Donahue, congrats!
听说你终于升副队了
I heard you finally made lieutenant.
你们俩
Hey, you guys.
卢克 你怎么比上次见面
Oh, Luke, you're like a foot taller
好像又长了三十公分
than the last time I saw you.
你们到底喂他吃了什么
What are you guys feeding him?
我总是让辛迪拿本书放他头上
I keep telling Cindy to put a book on his head,
但他还是一直长个儿
but he keeps growing.
-衣服很帅气 -谢谢
- I like your shirt. - Thanks.
他想当消防员 跟他爸爸一样
He wants to be a firefighter, just like his papa.
是啊 我想劝他不要
Yeah, I tried talking him out of it,
但他跟我一样倔强
but he's stubborn like me.
这个标志真的很适合你
Well, that logo looks really good on you.
见到穆奇了吗
Um, have you seen Mouch?
应该在他位置上吧
Uh, in his spot, I assume.
好 见到你们真好
Okay, well, it's good to see you guys.
然后穆奇跑过去说
And then Mouch ran over and was like,
"我们要征用你的拖车"
"We're commandeering your tow truck!"
我从没用过"征用"这个词
Uh, I never used the word commandeering.
不管怎样 简直酷毙了
Either way, it was pretty badass.
大家都告诉你要跟着51队的消防员学
Everyone tells you to watch the officers at 51,
但我跟着这家伙学到的最多
but I've learned the most from watching this guy.
穆奇 我一直在考虑你的小报
Mouch, I've been thinking about your newsletter.
是吗
Yeah?
这是个好主意 别误会
It's a great idea, don't get me wrong,
但是这个排版
but the execution.
火情通报
我就是觉得缺了点什么 无意冒犯
I just--I just feel like it's a little lacking, no offense.
已经被你冒犯了
Offense taken.
我们可以做的还有很多
There's just so much more we could do with it.
-我们吗 -是的
- We? - Yeah.
就像我们以前对《着火的床单》做的那样
Just like we did with "Sheets on Fire."
什么是《着火的床单》
What's "Sheets on Fire"?
对 什么是《着火的床单》
Yeah, what's "Sheets on Fire"?
不用很花哨
Uh, it doesn't have to be fancy.
只要有五到六页的高质量内容就行
Just five or six pages of quality content.
星座星语 菜谱 局里大事的照片
Horoscopes, recipes, photos from department events.
大家都可以参与进来 提高士气
Everyone can get involved. A morale builder.
我能写篇关于消防员酒吧的报道吗
Uh, can I do a story on firefighter bars?
可以 看到了吗 好主意来了
Yes! See? Great idea.
那我能天天去调研吗
Can I get the per diem for research?
好 我愿意帮忙
Well, I'm down to help.
对 我以前也是学校报社的成员
Yeah, I was actually on the staff at my school paper.
真棒 这份小报的水准会提高不少
Oh, yes! This is gonna be so next level.
我...我
I--I...
你在找人吗
Looking for someone?
凯西队长
Captain Casey.
我叫瑞克·弗格森 是城市安全委员会的
Rick Ferguson, with the city safety committee.
好的
Oh, yeah.
我知道你的同事今天早上救援了
I understand your crew responded
一次多车碰撞事故
to a multiple vehicle collision this morning.
没错
That's right.
有目击者说你们当时不得不随机应变
Eyewitnesses said that you had to do a little improvising,
用你们的云梯车把两辆车分开
used your truck to get one car off of another?
没错 是这样 时间真的很紧迫
Yeah, it was, uh, a real time-sensitive save.
当时是谁开的车
Who was driving the rig?
是兰德尔·麦考兰
That'd be Randall McHolland.
不是什么大事
Uh, that was no big deal.
今天正好轮到我开车
I just happened to be on driving duty today.
其实也是侥幸
Kind of a fluke, actually.
-你是麦考兰先生 -是的
- Mr. McHolland? - Yup.
你今天找过民用拖车操作员来
Did you enlist a civilian tow truck operator
挪那些车吗
to move those cars today?
是的
Well, uh, yes.
我们需要想办法从下面稳住那辆车
See we--we needed a way to stabilize the car
这样我才能拖...
on the bottom while I pulled the--
市里不会补偿这些
These private tow companies
私人拖车公♥司♥
are not indemnified by the city.
你不知道这样会造成
Do you not understand the liability issues
责任归属问题吗
that you've created?
如果有一个环节出了问题
If one thing had gone wrong,
损坏了拖车
if that tow truck had been damaged,
或操作员受伤了 但愿不会
or God forbid, that operator had been injured,
你可能会让市政♥府♥陷入一场大官司
you would've exposed the city to a major lawsuit.
全部都解决了 救援结束了
It all worked out. We made the save.
今天是解决了
It all worked out today.
我们要保证不会有下次
Let's make sure there's not a next time.
你真的应该考虑找个人帮你的
Oh, and you really ought to think about putting
云梯车队背锅 队长
somebody else behind the wheel of your truck, Captain.
因为最终要对他的行为负责的人是你
Because ultimately, you are responsible for his actions.
当时绝对有必要把那辆车挪开 队长
It was absolutely necessary to move the car, Chief.
要不然那个女孩就没命了
The girl's life depended on it.
那是个正确的决定
It was the right call to make.
把你们的报告写好 我要跟沃克局长谈谈
File your reports. I'll talk to Chief Walker.
队长 布莱特安排我
Hey Chief, um, so Brett assigned me
给几位同事写简介
to write a profile on someone,
然后我就想 也许你...
and I was thinking, you know, maybe you--
-出去 -行 好
- Out. - Right, yeah.
要关门吗
Uh, door opened or closed?
我环视四周 看到的不是明天的领袖
I look around, and I don't see the leaders of tomorrow.
而是今天的领袖
I see the leaders of today.
你们大部分人都取得了消防科学
Most of you already have degrees in fire science,
消防服务管理和危险品处理的学位
fire service management, and hazardous materials,
但你们从不停止学习
but you never stop learning.
所以今天我们先从突击测验开始
So we're gonna kick things off today with a pop quiz.
已经通知你们准备好行动了
You were told to gear up.
你的手套呢
Where are your gloves?
在这里 局长
Right here, Chief.
为什么没戴在手上
Well, why aren't they on your hands?
背上软管爬上楼梯再下来
Shoulder that hose pack up the stairs and back!
-是 -快快快
- Yup. - Go, go, go, go!
好 第一个问题
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表