这周就是消防博览会了
Firefighting expo's this week.
尼克·波特 我是弗拉纳根代表
Nick Porter. I'm the Flanagan rep.
-尼克 -穆奇 你这个老家伙
- Hey, hey, Nick! - Mouch, you old dog.
你怎么样啊 哥们
How you doing, buddy?
我门上插了一封信
I got a letter on my door.
明年房♥东要涨房♥租
Landlord is raising the rent come this new year.
我能说什么
What can I say?
我急需用钱
I'm desperate.
这里是三卧
This is the, uh, third bedroom.
这里很不错
It's a-- it's a great place.
你为什么想转租卧室出去呢
Why are you breaking your lease?
对我来说空间有点大
It's just too much space for me.
老铁魔法
Best friend magic,
这可谁也夺不走
and no one can take that away from us.
永远的总部 宝贝
Headquarters forever, baby.
不
No.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Ah, good morning!
你在干什么
What are you up to?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
就是跟大家伙一样
Just browsing the Internet,
网上冲浪
like people do.
-好吧 -该死 我迟到了
- Okay. - Damn, I'm late.
你在说什么 我们时间很充足
What are you talking about? We got plenty of time.
不 我...我得在上班前回一趟家
No, I just--I--I gotta swing by home before work,
因为我把我的工作制♥服♥拉在那里了
'cause I left my station gear there.
但是 我们消防局见吧
But, um, I will see you at the firehouse.
嗯 回头见
Yeah. See ya.
为什么有一半的香肠是灰色的
Why are half of these sausages gray?
那是素食的
Those are the vegetarian ones.
还有一半是肉的 我只是提供更健康的选择
Have the meat one--I'm just providing healthy options.
那颜色看起来一点都不健康
There's nothing healthy about that color.
很抱歉我要这么说 但是
Hey, I'm sorry to bring this up, but,
租金已经让我不得不动用存款了
rent is starting to eat into my savings account.
我可以每个月多付几百
Oh, uh, I can cover a couple hundred bucks a month,
至少等铤锤的钱打过来
at least while the Slamigan money's coming through.
你真好 但是
That's really sweet of you, but...
你不觉得我们应该把另一间房♥租出去吗
don't you think we should rent out that extra room?
当然了
Yeah, probably.
当然了 没人能替代奥蒂斯
Course, nobody can replace Otis.
那肯定
Yeah, that's for sure.
但是我认识有人在找房♥
But, ah, I do know someone looking for a place.
尼克·波特
Nick Porter.
中年设备销♥售♥员尼克·波特
Middle-aged equipment salesman Nick Porter?
就是他
That's the one.
这可怜的家伙刚刚经历了一场鸡飞狗跳的离婚
Poor guy's going through a tough divorce.
他真的很受伤
He's really hurting.
你这样简直是救他一命
You'd be throwing him a lifeline.
你愿意让尼克·波特住那个房♥间吗
You'd let Nick Porter stay in that room?
应该吧
Uh, I guess so.
他是个好人
He's not a bad guy.
我们绝对不会拿他和奥蒂斯作比较
And we definitely wouldn't be comparing him to Otis.
那是肯定的
That's for sure.
我一直想给凯利策划一趟惊喜之旅
So, I have been trying to plan a surprise trip
作为他的生日礼物
as a birthday present for Kelly.
唯一的问题是 他的生日就是下周
Only thing is is that it's his birthday next week,
我还是没想好该怎么办
and I still haven't figured out what to do.
他太难搞了
He's so tricky.
我的男朋友 艾里克
Hey, you know, my boyfriend, Eric,
他是旅行社代理
he's a travel agent.
他肯定能给你想主意
I bet he could hook you up.
那真是太好了 你是认真的吗
That would be amazing. Are you serious?
天啊 好吧
Oh, my God, okay, um,
你能不能让他明晚来莫利酒吧一趟
can you have him stop by Molly's tomorrow night?
当然了
Sure.
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
-81号♥云梯车 第3分队 -谢谢你
- Squad 3, Ambulance 61 - Thank you.
车辆起火 斯多佛学院
automatic fire alarm, Stover Academy--
-听起来好像是一所学校 -嗯 走吧
- That sounds like a school. - Yeah, come on, let's go.
我们不知道怎么触发的
We don't know what set it off.
没有看到有烟什么的
Nobody's seen any smoke or anything.
赫尔曼 探测器有发现吗
Herrmann, see anything on the panel?
好像是从里面拉响警报的 队长
Looks like an inside pull, Chief.
看来是有人拉响了警报
So somebody pulled the alarm,
但是没有任何警情
but they didn't report anything.
-假警报吗 -是的
- False alarm? - Yeah.
-开玩笑嘛 -真好笑
- You kidding me? - Hilarious.
25大队 可以派3号♥抢险车支援有人受困吗
Battalion 25, can you spare Squad 3 for a person trapped?
可以 总调度台 地址在哪里
Affirmative, Main. What's the address?
南木大道3815号♥
3815 South Wood Avenue.
抢险队 出发
Squad, mount up.
8161 跟我和抢险队一起走
8161, come with me and squad.
水罐车 留在这里
Engine, stay here.
彻底查一遍这所学校
Search this school from top to bottom.
复位警报
Reset the alarm.
收到 局长
Copy that, Chief.
-怎么回事 -我爸爸
- What's the problem? - It's my dad.
这个大油罐压在他身上了
This big oil tank fell on top of him.
哪里 在地下室吗
Where? In the basement?
嗯
Yeah.
伙计们 准备气囊和支架
Hey, guys, air bags and cribbing.
云梯车准备好梯子和吊篮
Truck, prep a ladder and the basket.
我们从窗户里把他救出来
We'll bring him out through the window.
收到
Copy that!
这边 快点
Over here! Hurry!
天啊
Oh, God...
快一点 求你们了 他都要没气了
Hurry up, please. He's not breathing.
芝加哥烈焰
第八季第十二集
来
Come on.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不 不
No, no.
这还是满的
Thing's still full.
肯定有一千多磅重
Must weigh a couple thousand pounds.
用气囊要等太久 我们需要杠杆
Air bags will take too long. We need a lever.
这里马上去要一架梯子
Hey! I need a ladder in here now.
收到
Copy that!
还有矫正板和救生吊篮 快点
Backboard and Stokes basket, too, come on.
我找了个支点
I found us a fulcrum.
快点
Let's go!
梯子来了
Ladder coming in.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
凯西 准备拉他出来
Casey, get ready to pull him out.
收到
Copy.
开始
Go!
-出来了 -布莱特 福斯特
- Clear! - Brett, Foster,
你们在外面做好准备
get ready out there.
收到 队长
Copy, Chief.
还是没脉搏
Still no pulse.
快点
Hurry.
快点 快
Let's go, go!
上来了吗 扶好
Is he on? Hold!
抬起来
Lift.
好了 拉他出去
Okay. Take him out.
快点
Come on, hurry.
抬起来
Okay, up.
-奥马尔 -爸
- Omar. - Daddy.
等等 你先退后 给他一点空间
Hey, hey, hey. Back up, give him space.
-我们会照顾好他 -他会没事吗
- He's in good hands. - Is he gonna be all right?
他被压住后没有呼吸持续多久了
How long has he been under there not breathing?
不知道 几分钟吧
I don't know. A--a few minutes.
也许五分钟
Maybe five?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表