I've had my own run-ins with the guy?
不行 赫尔曼
No, Hermann.
哈德尔这人听不进道理
There's no talking sense into Hartle.
但也许你可以这么做
What you can do, maybe,
对他的受害者境遇表示理解
is appeal to his sense of victimhood.
-怎么做 -承认错误
- How? - Do a mea culpa.
说你犯了个大错 你非常抱歉
Say you made a huge mistake and that you're really sorry.
伸出橄榄枝
You know, extend an olive branch.
或者让博伊特用胶带把他绑了
Or maybe Voight could wrap him in duct tape
锁在车后备箱里 直到他明白是非改口
and lock him in a car trunk until he changes his tune.
还是橄榄枝吧
Olive branch.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-谢了 伯吉斯 -客气
- Thanks, Burgess. - Yeah.
她什么也没做
She didn't do anything!
你找我 队长
You were looking for me, Chief?
是的
Yes, I was.
我想让你解释下这份调动的单子
I was hoping you could explain this transfer slip
我几分钟前刚收到
that I received a few minutes ago.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
所以你不会调到火灾调查办公室
So you're not moving to OFI?
当然不会
Of course not,
我已经和西格副队说得很清楚了
and I made that clear to Lieutenant Seager.
显然还不够清楚
Not clear enough, apparently.
我没兴趣换部门 队长
I have no interest in changing departments, Chief.
完全没有
Zero.
我下班后就去找她
I'll go see her right after shift.
解释一切
I'll clear everything up.
这是个好主意
That's a really good idea.
接到了语♥音♥信箱
I got his voicemail.
我是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼副队
Hi, yeah, it's, uh, Lieutenant Christopher Hermann
51号♥水罐车的
from Engine 51.
听着 哈德尔 我觉得也许
Listen, Hartle, uh, I think things maybe
昨天事情变得有点失控
got a little out of control yesterday,
我想为我做的事道歉
and I want to apologize for my part.
不如你今晚来我的酒吧 莫利酒吧
So why don't you come by my bar, Molly's,
在沃尔考特西街上 我们能把这件事
on West Wolcott, and we can hash out this whole, you know,
袭♥警♥这件事 边喝酒边解决
assault business, you know, over a beer.
我请客
My treat.
那晚上我买♥♥酒等你 好吗
So, um, uh, I'll have a cold one waiting for you, okay?
保重
Take care!
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
这招能行 我知道
Hey, this is gonna work. I know it.
你知道吗
You know what?
我感觉像吃了个苍蝇
I feel filthy!
赫尔曼
Oh, hey, Hermann,
你还要参加展览会装台呢 对吧
you're still on board for the expo load-in, right?
太好了
Great.
现在谁去帮忙搞铤锤的展台呢
Now who's gonna help us with the Slamigan booth?
找加洛吧 他什么事都愿意做
Ask Gallo. He's up for anything.
算我一个
I'm in.
我们做什么
What are we doing?
真不错
Attaboy!
11-05
Okay, uh, 11-05.
06和07
06 and 07.
那个是08
Then 08.
11-09在哪啊
Where's 11-09?
这边
Over here.
尼克
Hey, hey! Nick!
穆奇 你这个老家伙
Mouch, you old dog!
你怎么样啊 哥们
How you doing, buddy?
尼克 这是什么 连展台都不能算
Nick, Nick, what is this? This isn't even a booth.
当然是了 我们能付得起的最好的了
Well, sure it is. Best one we can afford anyway.
那谁会看得见我们啊
Well, how the hell is anybody supposed to see us back here?
别开玩笑了
Are you kidding me?
克鲁兹 看看 你就在厕所旁边
Cruz, look, you're right by the bathrooms.
想想会有多少人来啊
I mean, think of all the foot traffic.
明白了吧
See?
这可是在销♥售♥方面很有潜力的年轻人
Now here's a kid with a future in sales, huh?
尼克·波特 铤锤的代表
Nick Porter. I'm the Slamigan rep.
布雷克·加洛 我和克鲁兹都在51队
Blake Gallo. I work at 51 with Cruz.
演示练习门呢
Where's the practice door?
堵在路上了
Oh, yeah. Uh, that's stuck in traffic.
运输公♥司♥向我保证
The freight company has promised me
展览会开始之前一定送到
it'll be here before the expo opens.
别紧张 乔 一切都在掌握之中
Relax, Joe. Everything's under control.
尼克 很抱歉冲你大喊大叫
I'm sorry to bite your head off, Nick.
我只是...
I just...
这事对我来说很重要
I got a lot riding on this.
乔... 听我说
Joe... Listen to me.
铤锤是个非常出色的产品
The Slamigan is an outstanding product.
酒香不怕巷子深啊
You could bury it in the woods
好东西还怕没人要吗
and people would still find out about it.
你肯定没问题的
You're gonna do great.
那是什么
What is that?
是消防铁铤锤公♥司♥展台的
This is for the Halli-Hammer booth.
什么公♥司♥
The what?
他们坑了我
They ripped me off.
他们坑了我
They ripped me off!
这可是全市我最喜欢的秘密场所
This is my favorite secret spot in the city.
永远都没有太多人 环境很好
It's never too crowded, great ambience.
确实挺不错
Yes, it's really nice.
灯光很有情调 让人不觉得是白天
The lighting is so moody, you'd never know it's daytime.
我来吧
I got this.
你确定 我们可以平摊啊
Are you sure? We could split it.
一定让我来
Mm-mmm, I insist.
是我邀请你的啊
I'm the one who invited you.
再次谢谢你的午餐 瑞恩
Thank you again for lunch, Ryan.
你不需要因为我帮了艾萨克而感谢我的
I mean, you didn't have to thank me for helping Isaac.
我喜欢我的职业
I--I love what I do for a living.
我看得出 这是非常难得的素质
I could tell. It's a great quality.
我得走了
Well, I better be going, so...
那个...
Ooh, that's...
是我误会了吗 我很抱歉
Did--did I misread things? I'm--I'm sorry.
不是 是我应该道歉
No, I'm sorry.
我刚刚和人分手
I--I just got out of a relationship,
我还没准备好再开始交往呢
so I'm not ready to jump back in.
我本应该一上来就说清楚的
I should've put that out there right away.
我明白了
I get it.
我只是觉得这样挺友好的
I just thought this was friendly, you know?
-是大白天的 -很吧
- It being daytime. - Okay.
再次感谢 瑞恩 你很不错
Thank you again, Ryan. You're awesome.
你也是 希尔薇
So are you, Sylvie.
有点离得太远了...
It's a little far apart...
-队长 -西弗莱德
- Captain? - Hey, Severide.
有个事搞错了
There's been some kind of mistake.
您的新人来见我
Your new recruit came to see me
劝我来火警调查办工作
about putting in for a detail to OFI?
我听说了
Uh, yeah, I heard.
我解释了 这事不可能
I explained that's not gonna happen.
我很满意现在的工作
I'm happy where I am.
这事没有搞错 西弗莱德
There's no mistake, Severide.
在我没有同意的情况下你不能调我来
You can't transfer me without my approval.
你没有那个权力
You don't have that kind of authority,
你也没有
and neither do you.
我们确实没有
No, we don't,
但调令不是我们发出来的
but the transfer didn't come from us.
是格里索姆局长发的
It came from Commissioner Grissom.
哈德尔警官
Hey, Officer Hartle.
劳驾 等等
Aww, come on. Wait up.
对于我在工作时对你的冒犯我很抱歉
Look, I--I am sorry to ambush you at work.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 你收到我的留言了吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表