What's with that house, huh?
下次那些小丑再去莫利酒吧
Next time those clowns come to Molly's,
我会直接让他们走人
I'm showing them the door.
好
Yeah.
我们的救援进行到一半
We're in the middle of a rescue
两条生命危在旦夕
with two lives on the line.
谁会去考虑辖区问题
Who gives a damn about jurisdiction?
我们绝对在新边界之内 局长
We were well within the new boundaries, Chief.
部分在重叠区域内
Part of the overlap.
他说那里多年来都是他们的地盘
Oh, it's been their territory for years, he said.
好像这样他就有权管似的
As if that gives him the right.
-当然不是 -是的
- It doesn't. - Exactly.
这样做很危险 而且让我们无法集中精力救援
It was dangerous, and it was distracting.
好 我会想想办法
Okay, I'll look into it,
确保德莱尼队长知道最新的
make sure that Captain Delaney's up to speed
-辖区划分图 -好
- with the new maps. - Yeah.
但最终
But ultimately...
他还是服从了你的命令
he followed your command.
-迫不得已 -但他服从了
- Reluctantly. - But he did.
对吗
Correct?
是的
He did.
这是件好事 我们...
It was a good thing. We...
我们需要水
we needed the water.
那就好
All right, then.
把这些写进报告里
Put it in your report.
然后就忘了这件事吧
And put it behind you.
收到 局长
Copy that, Chief.
小混♥蛋♥
Mother of pearl.
穆奇 可能你应该跟星期二一起洗个澡
Hey, Mouch, maybe you should take a bath with Tuesday.
或者我可以看看她有没有多余的跳蚤药
Or I could see if she has any extra flea medication.
好 你们俩就使劲笑吧
Yeah, yuk it up, you two.
但等这些小吸血鬼
But when these little bloodsuckers
进宿舍了 你们就不会这么开心了
make it to the bunk room, you won't be as amused.
说晚了 我刚打完盹
Uh, too late. I was taking a power nap.
我刚躺下来不到两分钟
I wasn't laying down more than two minutes,
小混♥蛋♥就开始咬我了
little bastards started biting me.
我的小腿就是它们
It's like an all-you-can-eat
随便吃的自助餐
buffet down there.
好极了 它们在这里安家啦
Oh, great. They've moved in.
-好恶心 天哪 -而且不仅仅是跳蚤
- Oh, gross. God, - and not just the fleas.
那下面好像有十种不同的食物组
There's like ten different food groups down there.
伙计们 我不是专家
Hey, you guys, I'm no expert,
但是你们觉得这看上去像跳蚤吗
but do those look like fleas to you?
默克尔害虫防治服务
停下
Stop right there.
赫尔曼 发生什么事了
Herrmann, what's going on?
听着 别过来 我们这有臭虫
Listen, stay back. We got bedbugs.
什么 说真的吗
What? Seriously?
是的 已经大面♥积♥入侵了
Yeah, major infestation,
现在他们要把整栋房♥子都围起来
and now they gotta tank the whole house.
-我们怎么办 -不知道
- What do we do? - I don't know.
去拿你们当班要用的东西
Go grab whatever you need for a shift,
好好清洗清洗
give it a good, you know, scrub.
因为我们去哪儿
'Cause wherever we end up going,
我们不想让它们也跟着我们
we do not want them coming with us.
谢谢
Thank you.
穆奇
Hey, Mouch.
觉得你应该向谁道个歉吧
Think you owe someone an apology.
你不觉得吗
Wouldn't you agree?
星期二
Tuesday,
对不起让你蒙冤了
I'm sorry for flea-shaming you.
我凭着很伤人的刻板观念
I jumped to the wrong conclusion
就做出了错误的结论
based on a hurtful stereotype,
我希望你能真心地原谅我
and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.
大家听着
Okay, everyone, listen up.
未来48小时 队里需要进行烟熏消毒
51 needs to be fumigated for the next 48 hours,
所以这一班接下来的时间我们要找个新地方
so we need a new home for the remainder of the shift.
队长 我们可以去莫利酒吧
We can hole up at Molly's, Chief.
副队 谢谢你的邀请
Thanks, Lieutenant, for the offer,
但总部已经给我们分配好了
but headquarters has already assigned us.
来吧 把你们的东西都归置好
Come on, get your stuff together.
欢迎来到20消防队
Welcome to Firehouse 20.
我们先说清楚
Okay, just so we're clear,
对于因为最近管辖区域调整而引发的
I am well aware of the present tension between 20 and 51
20和51消防队之间的紧张关系我很清楚
due to recent adjustments in the boundary lines.
我知道多年来你们在同一块区域工作
Now, I know you worked the same neighborhood for years.
你们人头都熟悉
You got to know the people.
但这些大街并不是你们的
But you do not own those streets.
芝加哥消防局有个悠久的规定
Now, there's a longstanding CFD policy.
最先赶到现场的消防队有指挥权
First company on scene has command
直到大队长赶到
until the chief arrives.
从现在开始你们都要遵守标准操作规程
You follow standard operating procedures from here on out.
收到
Copy that.
遵命 大队长
Will do, Chief.
队长 你和我都明白你越权了
Now, you and I know you overstepped, Captain.
是什么情况
What's going on?
要问我的话 我们现在提升得太快了
You ask me, we're promoting way too fast up the ladder now.
这些年轻人
These young kids,
他们傲慢而又缺乏经验
they're cocky and they lack the experience.
那两个是我见过的最出色的消防员
Those are two of the finest firefighters I have ever seen.
什么
What?
你是在51队办公
You might be based out of 51,
可你是整个大队的大队长
but you're the chief of the whole battalion.
你要是偏心我会很不高兴的
I'd hate to think you play favorites.
里奥尼队长 说真的 我们只需要个角落
Seriously, Captain Leone, all we need is a corner
-把我们的东西放下 -哪能这样
- to toss our stuff down. - Nonsense.
我给你们找了个很好的私密的地方
I found you a nice, private space
不会被影响到
away from all the commotion.
您真是太好了 谢谢
That's very kind of you. Thanks.
就有点类似51队里你们的女性休息室那样的
Yeah, kind of like that women's lounge you had at 51.
队长逼我们关了
Yeah, and it's a shame
真是太可惜了
that the chief made us shut that down.
很明显 有人投诉
Apparently, there were complaints.
有男的投诉 不是我们
From the men, not from us.
对 我们很喜欢那地方
No, we loved that place.
当初还在的时候
Well, you were kind enough
你们让我好好享受了一下
to let me enjoy it while it lasted.
现在你们来我的队里了 我要知恩图报了
Now you're in my house. This is me repaying the favor.
有什么需要的话告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
别客气
Make yourselves at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
她想要干什么
Okay, what's she up to?
检查一下床 看看螺丝有没有松动
Check the bed for loose screws.
行了你们俩 如果她真是善意的呢
Oh, come on, you guys. What if she means it?
我们的确让她用过女性休息室啊
We did let her use the women's lounge.
她说你是告密的
She called you a narc.
就是因为她我们才把休息室给关了的
She's the reason we shut that room down,
她心知肚明
and she knows it.
我们应该轮流睡觉 以保证安全
We should take shifts sleeping just to be safe.
才约了两次 我们都搬到一起了
Two dates, we're already moving in together.
那不叫约会 是两次一♥夜♥情♥
They weren't dates. They were two one-night stands.
好说 无所谓
Okay, sure. Whatever.
应该是一次性的
It was supposed to be a one-time thing.
你亲口说的 记得吗
Your words, remember?
我没想到你还做笔记呢
I didn't realize that you were taking notes.
我... 不和消防员约会
I...don't date firefighters.
收到
Copy that.
别拿桃的
Not the peach ones.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
那是给里奥尼队长的 相信我
They're for Captain Leone, and trust me,
你可不想得罪她
you do not want to be on her bad side.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表