I can't raise a child on my own.
我不想
I don't want to.
过去这几周
The last few weeks,
朱莉一直在说
Julie was always talking about how much
你和她有多像
you and she were alike.
那就是说你会知道如何
That means you'll know how
去像朱莉那样照顾这孩子
to take care of this baby, how to love her
去爱这孩子 那孩子应该受到这种照顾
the way Julie would have, the way she deserves.
斯科特 那是你的女儿
Scott, that baby is your daughter.
我没办法 如果你不愿意
I can't do it. And if you won't,
我只有放弃她了
the only other option is to give her up.
我有芝加哥消防局紧急的事要见里瓦斯区议员
I need to see Alderman Rivas on urgent CFD business.
马特·凯西
Matt Casey.
你好 里瓦斯区议员
Hi, Alderman Rivas.
这里有位消防员想找你
There's a fireman here to see you.
马特·凯西
Matt Casey.
好 我通知他
Okay, I'll let him know.
议员还要忙一段时间
Uh, the alderman is gonna be tied up for some time.
如果你想留个言的话 我可以..
If you wanna leave a message, I can--
马特·凯西 这次又是什么事火急火燎的
Matt Casey. What's on fire this time?
你的整个选区
Your whole ward.
你知道我们那里发生了什么吗
Do you know what's happening at my house right now?
你为什么关闭了87号♥消防局
Why did you shut down Firehouse 87?
我没有关闭啊
I didn't shut anything down.
这是市长办公室与12区
That was a mutual decision
共同商议的结果
between the mayor's office and the 12th ward.
你从中获得了什么
And what did you get out of the deal?
不是这样的 你知道我正在这里
You know, that's not fair. You know I'm trying
努力处理很多事
to accomplish a lot of things here,
我们得想个办法筹到钱
and we had to find the money somewhere.
我正在进行一场零售发展 绿色倡议...
I've got a retail development underway, green initiatives--
丹尼尔 我需要你跟这些人谈谈
Daniel, I need you to talk to these people.
听起来像是抗♥议♥者和芝加哥警署之间的问题
That sounds like an issue between the protesters and the CFD.
议员
Alderman.
我们以前合作很愉快
We did good work together back in the day.
我知道你是个诚实的公务人员
I know you're an honest public servant.
我还知道你对负面报道很敏感
I also know you're allergic to bad press,
如果我对记者们开口
which is exactly what you're gonna get
你一定会收到负面报道
if I start talking to reporters.
我们能问你一些问题吗
Okay if we ask you some questions?
我们对你的观点很感兴趣
We're interested in your perspective.
问吧 我有好多要说的
Have at it, boys. I got plenty to say.
好 第一个问题
Okay. Okay, first question.
87号♥消防局是怎么影响到你个人的
How has the closure of Firehouse 87 affected you personally?
因为我不住在那个社区 所以我不能
So because I'm not from that neighborhood, I'm not allowed
对这个问题评头论足
to speak out on the issues?
不 不是这样的
No, that--that's not-we--
我们不知道你不住在那个社区
we didn't know you weren't from that neighborhood.
我来这里是代表受压♥迫♥
I'm here fighting on behalf of
和被剥夺权利的人 为他们争取机会
the downtrodden and the disenfranchised.
你们也该试试
You should try that sometime.
我们会帮助人们
Well, we do try to help people.
这正是我们消防员的本职工作
That's kind of our whole thing as firefighters--
没错 说得好像你不为了挣钱而工作一样
Right. Like you're not in it for the union paycheck.
那些人只会成天坐在那里看电视
All that dough just to sit around and watch TV all day.
我当消防员是受了我叔叔的影响
Well, a-actually, I-I'm here because I was inspired by my uncle,
他以前是一名副队...
who was a lieutenant--
裙带关系 真令人吃惊
Nepotism. What a shock.
所以我被消防学院拒绝了
That's why I got turned down by the fire academy.
我在芝加哥消防局里没有亲戚
I didn't have a daddy or an uncle in the CFD.
不是这样的 这根本就没道理...
No, see, that doesn't make any sense--
这只是凑巧了 所以你也无所谓...
it's a blind lottery, actually, so it wouldn't matter if you--
不算太好
That could've gone better.
你还好吗
You okay?
婚前恐惧吗
Wedding jitters?
我刚刚看了看外面
I just looked out on the apron,
围栏后面有个白♥痴♥
and there's this idiot behind the barricades
爬上了奥蒂斯的纪念碑
climbing all over Otis's memorial
似乎想找个更开阔的视野
like he's trying to get a better view.
那样做不对 你说什么了吗
That's not right. You say anything?
遵守博登的命令
Following Boden's orders.
"别掺和"
"Don't engage."
这是最佳方案
It's for the best.
奥蒂斯不希望你为了他而引火上身
Otis would not want you raising hell on his account.
-我觉得他想 -我知道
- Actually, I think he would. - I know.
我只是想让你感觉好些
I just--I was--I was trying to make you feel better.
我只是觉得他会在场
I just thought he'd be here, you know?
明天我站在圣坛上 他会站在我身后
Standing behind me up on that altar tomorrow.
他会的
He will be.
-他回来了 -15分钟可有点长
- There he is. - That was a long 15 minutes.
-你找到你的议员朋友了吗 -找到了
- You find your alderman friend? - Yeah.
他同意来跟抗♥议♥者沟通
He agreed to come speak with the protesters.
-这是个好消息 -他在哪儿
- It's good news. - Where is he?
他说他要先打几通电♥话♥
Said he had a couple phone calls to make first,
但他会来的
but he'll be here.
抱歉 我想安静一会儿
Sorry, I--I just needed to be somewhere quiet.
斯科特来过了
Scott came by.
他想让我收养孩子
He wants me to take the baby.
-什么 -我知道...
- What? - I mean, I--I know
我想向他提供帮助 但我没想到...
that I offered to help, but I didn't expect--
这太疯狂了 我现在不能收养一个孩子
I mean, that's crazy. I--I can't take care of a baby right now.
这不可能是他的真实想法
And there's no way that that's what he actually wants, you know?
他只是慌了 对吗
He's just panicking, right?
我猜应该是 但我其实不了解他
That would be my guess, but I don't really know him.
我也不了解
Neither do I.
我以前几乎也不了解茱莉
I mean, I--I barely knew Julie.
但后来我了解了 我对她的了解
Except that I did. I mean, I knew her as well
跟我对其他人的了解一样
as I've ever known anyone,
我现在就很想她了
and I miss her already so much.
我应该还有更多时间的啊
I was supposed to have more time.
很遗憾 希尔薇
I'm sorry, Sylvie.
我不 我不知道该怎么做
I don't-- I don't know what to do.
不管你怎么决定 有我在
Whatever you decide, I'm here.
好吗
Okay?
队长 市议员来了
Captain, um-- the alderman's here.
首先 与你们这样的公民接触是地方政♥府♥
First off, engaging with citizens like you is what makes
如此令人激动的原因 所以我想感谢你们
local government so exciting, so I want to thank you
在这个问题上投入的热情
for your passion on this issue.
告诉我们 你打算怎么做
Tell us, what are you gonna do about it?
-告诉我们 -请你们 请你们理解
- Tell us. - Please, please understand.
据我所知关闭87队
I was told that the closure of 87
不会延误响应时间
would have no delay on emergency response times.
-但已经延误了 -所有这些消防员
- But it has. - And all those firefighters
已经调到其它消防站 所以没有人
have transitioned to other houses, so there's been
-失去工作 -你在回避问题
- no loss of jobs. - You're dodging the question.
请放心 关闭消防站的决定
Rest assured, the decision to close the house
是经过充分研究的 我们做了一切...
was well-researched, and we did everything--
把他们的消防站还给他们
Just give them their firehouse back.
-是的 -还给他们
- Yeah! - Just give it back!
好了 行了 让 让市议员说话
Okay, come on, let-- let the alderman talk.
当然 我们不能接受迟缓的响应时间
Of course, we cannot accept slow response times.
我会委托人研究 看看我们怎么才能改善
I will commission a study to see how we might improve
-这种情况 -你只要重开消防站
- the situation-- - You can improve it
-就能改善 -如果我们
- by reopening the firehouse! - If we had
预算没有限制 我们一定会重新开放消防站
an unlimited budget, we would reopen the house.
但其它项目也在争夺这些资金
But there are other programs vying for those same funds.
是的 比如你的零售业发展
Yeah, like-- like your retail developments?
你还好吗
Hey, hey, you okay?
我们很担心我们的家人 我们的孩子
We're scared for our families, our kids!
布莱特 福斯特 过去
Brett, Foster, get in there!
小心
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表