I need a 20-footer and a 12-foot
架在楼正面待命
up to the front of the building, stand by.
别这样 路易斯 你知道我做不到
Come on now, Luis. You know I can't do that.
他要我们一直退到
He wants us to fall all the way back
街区尽头
to the end of the block.
所有人
Everyone.
那就告诉他把女人放了
Well, tell him to send out the woman,
他想要多少空间都给他
we'll give him all the space he needs.
我要是看到一个警♥察♥的脸
Well, if I see one cop face out there,
马上一枪崩了她 我发誓
I--I will shoot her, I swear to God!
路易斯 我在努力
Uh, Luis, I'm working on it.
你得给我点时间
You've got to give me more time.
我才不要
Yeah, the hell I do!
赶紧让他们走
Just get them all out of here!
路易斯 你还在吗
Luis, you still with me?
在窗户那里
The window.
小心
Watch out!
看来他不想聊了
Looks like he's done talking.
路易斯 回来我们聊聊
Luis, come back and talk.
路易斯
Luis!
不要
Please, don't!
-闭嘴 -求你了
- Shut up! - Please!
他只有一个结局
He only has one endgame,
而且绝对不是幸福快乐的生活
and it's not happily ever after.
-救命 -去救她 不惜一切代价
- Help! - Go and get her, whatever it takes.
快去 快去
Go. Go, go, go!
加伍德 特警队会在上面用烟花吗
Garwood, is squad gonna use any pyrotechnics up there?
爆♥炸♥物 闪光手榴弹
Explosives, flash bang grenades?
闪光弹 催♥泪♥弹♥ 都可以
Flash bangs, tear gas, and nothing's off the table.
那我们的水罐车需要接上消防栓
Then we need our fire engine hooked up to that hydrant right now.
当然 连吧
Absolutely, do it.
多尔蒂 把卡车往前开
Doherty, pull that rig forward.
绑在消防栓上
We're gonna tie it to this hydrant.
用催♥泪♥弹♥
Go with the tear gas.
能不能把特警车挪开一点
Hey, can we get the squad car moved?
我有点忙 你看不出来吗
I'm a little busy. Or didn't you notice?
现在有人♥质♥被挟持
We got a hostage situation.
是啊 当然 但是我接到命令
Uh, yeah, no kidding, but I'm under orders
要把水罐车连上消防栓
to get my engine connected to that hydrant.
这听起来似乎是你的问题 不是我的
Yeah, that sounds like your problem, not mine.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Oh! The hell are you doing, huh?
那是芝加哥警署的东西 你不是警♥察♥
That's CPD property and you don't look like a cop to me!
行了 请让开 先生
All right, get out of the way, sir.
把手松开 别碰我
Get your hands off me! Get your hands off me!
你还好吗 副队
You okay, Lieutenant?
我没事 兄弟
Yeah, I'm good, buddy.
好 来吧 准备工作
All right, come on. Let's get ready to work, guys.
我们已就位 等候指令
We're in place. Say the word.
催♥泪♥弹♥奏效了 行动
Tear gas is working. Move in.
好像不是催♥泪♥弹♥
I don't think that's tear gas.
后退 后退
Fall back! Fall back!
这他妈是什么情况
What the hell is happening?
嫌犯隔着门冲我们开枪了
Suspect fired at us through the door.
他没有失去行动能力
He is not incapacitated.
那不是催♥泪♥弹♥ 是烟雾
That's not tear gas. That's smoke!
如果他用毯子或者毛巾盖住
If he smothered the shell with blankets or towels,
可能会点燃
they could've ignited.
好了 里面着火了
All right, we've got a fire in there.
赫尔曼 准备好水炮
Hermann, get that water canon ready.
不要 不要
No, please! Don't!
就算他不杀她 也会被烟熏死
If he doesn't kill her, the smoke will.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
她是一个人 她跑开了
She's alone. She got away from him.
-能把她救出来吗 -可以试试
- Can we pull her out? - We can try.
-救命 -凯西
- Help! - Casey?
穆奇 伽罗 把梯子搭好
Mouch, Gallo, get that ladder in place.
救命
Help!
救救我 救命
Help me, please!
穆奇 加洛
Mouch! Gallo!
注意掩护
Take cover.
快走 快点
Hey! Move, now!
快点
Come on!
你们再这样我就一枪崩了她
I will shoot her if you try that again!
要是我的人能转移路易斯的注意力
If my men can keep Luis distracted at the door,
你们能再试一次吗
can your guys try again?
队长 我们可以从屋顶吊绳子下去
Hey, Chief, we can rope down from the roof
然后救她出来
and pull her out that way.
好 去准备吧
Okay, get ready.
我们还在门口 但他不回应了
We're still at the door, but he's not responding.
行动
Good to go!
别中枪
Don't get shot.
路易斯 跟我聊聊
Luis, talk to me.
你们在逼我 别逼我
You're pushing me! Don't push me!
可以行动
You're clear.
你们敢进来 我就杀了你们
You come through that door, I'll kill you!
我会杀死所有人 我不在乎
I'll kill everyone! I don't care!
听到了吗 听到了吗
You hear me? You hear me?
理智点 路易斯
Be reasonable, Luis!
别叫我理智点
Don't tell me to be reasonable.
你们出现之前一切都很好
It was all good until you showed up.
一切都在掌控之中
Everything was under control.
我只想让一切再次回到掌控之中
I just want everything under control again.
没事 没事 有我在
Okay, okay. I got you.
我抓住她了
I got her.
我们希望大家都走开
We want everyone to walk away from this.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
路易斯
Luis?
你还在听吗
You still there?
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
没事的 不是吗
That's OK, isn't it?
我看不到目标
I don't have the shot.
-路易斯 -莉亚 你去哪了 宝贝
- Luis? - Leah, where'd you go, baby?
路易斯 回来跟我谈谈
Luis, come back and talk to me.
莉亚 别躲着我
Leah? Don't you hide from me!
-路易斯 -好 把我们拉上去
- Luis... - Okay, pull us up.
怎么回事 我们接着聊
What's going on, but let's keep talking.
莉亚
Leah?
发生什么事了 路易斯
What's going on in there, Luis?
别做会让自己后悔的事
Don't do anything you're gonna regret.
路易斯
Luis.
路易斯
Luis!
不 不
No, no!
我们走
Let's go!
他倒下了 冲进去
He's down! Get in there!
快快快
Go, go, go!
趴下 趴下别动
Down, stay down!
我们抓到他了 重复 我们抓到他了
We got him! Repeat, we got him!
里特 克洛克 拿上水管 发射 走
Ritter, Kloke, grab your hose, shoot, and go!
收到
Copy that.
有我在 好了
I got you. All right.
到这儿来
Step over here.
就是这样 你还好吗
Here you go. You good?
我们去救护车那
We're at the ambo.
-妈妈 -孩子们
- Mom! - My babies!
妈妈
Mom...
那位妈妈怎么样
How's the mom?
吓坏了 但还好
Um, shaken but okay.
有些小伤口和瘀伤
A couple of minor cuts and bruises.
你很会跟孩子们沟通
You were great with those kids,
你教导那位大姐姐的方式
the way you coached the older sister.
你把他们的妈妈安然无恙的带回来了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表