今晚去莫利酒吧喝一杯吗
You coming to Molly's tonight?
不了 要和维尔莉特去约会
Nope. Going out with Violet.
你俩这是棋逢对手了
I knew you'd met your match with her.
我有种你不太支持我的感觉
I'm not really feeling a very supportive vibe right now.
她想要干什么
What's she up to?
里奥尼队长
Captain Leone
你可不想得罪她
you do not want to be on her bad side.
马特·凯西 这是我的生母朱莉
Matt Casey, this is my birth mom, Julie.
朱莉 这是马特
Julie, this is Matt.
他很棒
He's terrific.
你们约会多久了
How long have you two been dating?
没有 不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
你要这么说的话
If you say so.
好 好的
Okay, okay.
我看到你好像不想要买♥♥糖的
I saw you act like you were gonna skip that candy bar.
高迪 你不应该留心我买♥♥了什么的
Gordy, you're not supposed to notice my purchases.
店员要保护顾客的隐私的
There's, uh, clerk-customer confidentiality.
我帮你保密
Your secret is safe with me.
-3块4毛9 -给你
- $3.49. - Here you are.
不用找了
Keep the change.
禁止宠物入内
你们干什么
What are y'all doing?
-你有意见吗 -对啊
- You say something? - Yeah.
你们多大了
How old are you?
没人跟你说话
No one trying to talk to you.
你们应该去上学
Well, aren't you supposed to be in school
而不是在街角偷偷摸摸的买♥♥毒品
instead of out here on a corner slinging God knows what?
喂 跟你们说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you!
你应该看看她们
You should've seen them.
她们肯定也就十四五岁
They couldn't have been more than 14, 15 years old
我一靠近她们 她们就散开了
and they just scattered right as soon as I approached them.
可能觉得你是个警♥察♥
Probably thought you were a cop.
这太令人难过了
Well... it's just so sad, you know?
我又做出什么努力了吗 没有
And what am I doing about it? Nothing.
我总说我要多参与到社区的建设中来
I always say that I want to be more involved in the community,
又过了一个星期 我又什么也没做
and then another week goes by and what have I done?
好了 无论今天的天气状况怎么样
Okay, despite whatever the weather is up to today,
我还是希望大家时刻准备着
I still expect Firehouse 51 to be prepared.
-什么事 赫尔曼副队 -好
- Yes, Lieutenant Herrmann? - All right.
谢谢您 队长 用我的职位来称呼我
Well, thank you, Chief, for addressing me by rank there,
因为这正是我为什么要举手的原因
because it cuts to the heart of why I raised my hand.
我在想 能不能给我分配一个领导宿舍
I was wondering, you know, about officer's quarters.
我当副队已经一年了
You see, uh, it's been over a year since I made lieutenant,
你也知道 凯西和西弗莱德
you know, and, you know, Casey and Severide over there,
都在值班宿舍
they got their own officer's quarters, you know,
有自己的宿舍 我
down in the bunk room, and I--
我们51号♥消防队只有两间领导宿舍
We only have two officer's quarters at 51.
这我知道 我考虑了一下
Oh, I understand that and I thought about that,
这就是为什么我想请求
and that's why I would like to request
把办公区的蓝色办公室当做我的寝室
the blue room down in the bullpen.
我也离你更近些
I can be closer to you and end up keeping--
不行
No.
这拒绝有点快了
That was a little quick.
蓝色办公室只能做储藏用 无论什么时候
Blue office is for storage, now and forever.
不可能变成领导宿舍
It's not gonna be your officer's quarters
或是女士休息室
or a women's lounge
或是你们明天想出来的什么用处
or whatever function you all come up with by tomorrow.
游戏室吗
Like a game room?
但是 队长
But, Chief--
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61,
房♥屋起火 伦道夫街南55号♥
house fire, 55 South Randolph Street.
81号♥云梯队 这火看上去像是
Truck 81, fire looks like
从二楼的几间卧室烧起来的
a couple bedrooms burning on the second floor.
穆奇 基德 去C侧
Mouch, Kidd, take the Charlie side.
加洛 跟我来
Gallo, with me.
先灭掉楼上的火 然后灭楼下的
Clear upstairs first, work our way down.
105号♥水罐车 拉两条水管
Engine...105, drop two lines.
-两条水管 听到了吗 -收到
- Okay, we got two. Heard him. - Copy that.
我就知道会出这种事
I knew something like this would happen.
那家的女人 不配做母亲
That woman in there, she's unfit to be a mother.
-加洛 去找楼梯 -收到
- Gallo, find the stairs! - Copy that.
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
队长 在这
Captain, over here!
女士 我们要带你出去
Ma'am, we have to get you out of here!
我的儿子 诺亚 他在楼上 他才6岁
My son, Noah, is upstairs! He's only six!
-在哪里 -右手边的卧室
- Where? - In the bedroom on the right!
-加洛 快去 -好的
- Gallo, go! - Yeah.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
-他们会救你儿子的 -不
- They'll get to your son! - No!
-女士 -不要
- Ma'am! - No!
-你得跟我们走 -走了 女士
- You come with us! - Come on, ma'am!
-诺亚 诺亚 -我扶着你
- Noah, Noah! - I got you!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
-诺亚 -他们会救他的
- Noah! - They'll get him!
诺亚
Noah!
芝加哥烈焰 第八季第十七集
诺亚 大声呼救
Noah! Call out!
诺亚
Noah!
-找不到他 -主卧看了吗
- No sign of him! - Did you check the master?
看了
Yeah.
妈
Mom!
孩子 跟我走
Hey, kid! Come with me!
我带你去安全的地方 我保证
I'll take you to safety, I promise!
不要
No!
你妈妈已经下去了 走吧
Your mom's already down there, come on!
-走吧 -我不
- Come on. - No!
我在你这么大的时候 我家也着火了
When I was your age, there was a fire at my house too.
我躲在了一个尽量安全的地方
And I hid in as safe a place as I could find,
跟你现在一样 你知道吗
exactly what you're doing, okay?
但是
But...
这里只能暂时保证你的安全 明白吗
this place isn't gonna keep you safe much longer, okay?
是的
It's true.
走吧
So come on.
跟我走 我们会带你去安全的地方
Come with me and we'll get you to safety.
带你去找妈妈 好吗
We'll get you to your mom, yeah?
来吧 过来
Come on. Come here.
好 趴低点
Here. Stay low.
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -走吧
- All right, ready? - Go.
灭火吧
Knock it down.
他们在那里 不是说能救他的吗
Where are they? They said they'd get to him.
你叫什么名字 女士
What's your name, ma'am?
-珍妮 -好的 珍妮
- Jenni. - Okay, Jenni.
能不能帮忙戴上这个氧气面具
Can you help us put this oxygen mask on you?
你吸入了很多烟尘 亲爱的
You took in a lot of smoke, honey.
天哪 谢天谢地 诺亚
Oh, God. Thank God, Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
-妈 -毫发无损
- Mom! - Not a scratch.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我帮他检查一下
Let me just take a look at him.
来吧 宝贝
Okay. Come here, buddy.
珍妮
Jenni...
戴上吧
there you go.
你刚才很勇敢 女士
Brave what you did, ma'am.
好的 好了
Great. Okay.
难怪会发生这种事
No surprise this happened.
她根本照顾不了她 她瘫痪了
She can't take care of him. She's paralyzed.
她差点害死那个小男孩
She could've gotten that little boy killed.
-你们也看到 -行了
- You saw. - Hey.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表