压力越来越大
It's building pressure fast.
卡普 罐子要爆...
Capp! The tank is gonna bl--
西弗莱德 回话
Severide, report.
芝加哥烈焰 第八季第二十集
西弗莱德 回话
Severide, report!
卡普 卡普
Capp! Capp!
卡普
Capp!
-你还好吗 -没事
- You all right? - I'm fine.
给
Here.
我们赶紧出去
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
布莱特
Brett!
他呼吸困难了
He's having trouble breathing.
好 帮他输液吧
All right, let's get an IV going.
我用持续正压呼吸机给他上雾化舒喘宁
I'll get the CPAP on him with nebulized albuterol.
他吸入了一些毒气
He took in some gas.
我没事 让我缓缓
I'm fine. I just need a minute.
你看起来不太好
You don't look fine.
你完全不知道为什么一罐子氯气
So you have no clue how a tank full of chlorine
会出现在你院子里吗
ended up in your yard?
我当时在房♥车里
God, I was in the trailer.
人们总来这里扔乱七八糟的东西
Look, people drop off stuff here all the time.
车 油桶 洗衣机 温尼巴格房♥车
Cars, oil drums, washing machines, Winnebagos.
你不检查里面的东西吗
And you don't check what's inside?
当然检查 当然
Sure we do. Of course.
但是有时候会有看漏的时候
But sometimes things slip through the cracks.
大多数都是无害的垃圾
It's almost always harmless junk.
大多数
Almost always.
危险化学物品处理队到了
Hey, hazmat's here.
快 加快速度
Hey! Come on, let's go.
你觉得那个地方违反了多少条规定
How many regulations do you think that place is violating?
一罐满满的氯气
Tank full of chlorine should have
根本不该进那个院子
never made it into that yard.
许多不干净的公♥司♥
Shady companies pay cash
愿意掏现金让人处理掉这种东西
so that these things are taken off their hands.
结果喷我们一脸
Giving us a face full of it.
我下班会再去一趟
Gonna go back there after shift.
再跟那个经理聊聊
Gonna talk to that manager.
凯西 你跟他一起去
Casey, go with him.
确保他能做到君子动口不动手
Make sure he doesn't do anything more than talk.
卡普有消息吗
Any word on Capp?
没有 救护车到之前我们就离开急救室了
No, we were out of the ED before 99 arrived.
好 我打给芝加哥医院 问一下情况
Okay, I'll call Med. Get an update.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正想找你
Just the person I was looking for.
-有空吗 -有
- Do you have a second? - Yeah.
怎么了 什么事 -好
Of course. What's on your mind? Okay.
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
而且我需要你直接告诉我
And I need you to give it to me straight.
我什么时候藏着掖着了
Do I ever hold back?
确实不会
No, you don't.
所以我想告诉你
Which is why I wanted to tell you.
我约了西北大学医学院招生委员会
I have a meeting on the books
打算跟他们聊一聊
with the admissions committee at Northwestern.
等等 你重说
Wait. Start over.
我想重新回医学院
I wanna go back to med school.
不过是个见面
It's just a meeting.
但是确实
But yeah.
我最近一直...
It's something I've been...
一直在想这件事
I've had on my mind for a while.
很好啊
That's great.
但问题是
But the thing is,
那是在这一切发生之前
that was before everything happened
布莱特的生母去世了
with Brett's birth mom dying,
然后 克鲁兹搬出去了 而且
and then, you know, Cruz moving out, and--
如果我在这种时候
what kind of friend would I be
抛弃她 我还能算朋友吗
if I were to abandon her in the middle of all of that?
对吗
Right?
听着 我现在没法告诉你该怎么办
Look, I can't tell you what to do here.
但我能告诉你
But what I can tell you
你不该找我谈
is that you shouldn't be talking to me.
应该去找布莱特谈
You should be talking to Brett.
所以我就在她这种关口
So just dump this in her lap
直接把这事告诉她吗
on top of everything she's gone through?
不 不 谢了
No. No thank you.
她是你的搭档 你的室友
She's your partner. Your roomie.
也是你最好的朋友之一
And one of your best friends.
跟她谈谈
Talk to her.
好吗
All right?
是你让我直说的
You told me to give it to you straight.
我就直说了
I'm giving it to you straight.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - All right.
你跟维尔莉特怎么了
What's up with you and Violet?
好吧 我跟她说我们应该
All right, I told her that we should
随意点 见见其他人
keep it casual, see other people,
她理解错了
and she took it the wrong way.
-还有其他的理解方式吗 -有
- Well--there's a right way? - Yeah.
哥们 我们才刚开始约会
Dude, we just started going out.
会有段 叫什么来着
You know, there's a-- what do you call it, a--
宽限期
a grace period.
我觉得没有这种东西
I don't think that's a thing.
-什么意思 -不好意思
- What do you mean? - Excuse me.
我想找希尔薇·布莱特
I'm looking for Sylvie Brett?
斯科特
Hey. Scott.
你好吗 希尔薇
How are you, Sylvie?
最重要的是 这个小姑娘好吗
Most importantly, how is this little girl?
她叫艾米莉亚
Amelia.
是朱莉的中间名
It was Julie's middle name.
我不知道是否该取这个名字 但...
I didn't know if I should pick it, but...
我看着她 就感觉这个名字很合适
I looked at her, and it just kind of felt right.
这名字很美
Oh, that's beautiful.
我只是很想感谢你
Well, I just want to thank you so much.
说你改变了我的人生都不为过
It's an understatement to say you changed my life.
现在我的睡眠超过了四小时
Now that I've gotten more than four hours of sleep,
我能清醒地意识到这一点了
I can see that. Clearly.
该说不开心的事了
Now for the tough news.
我们要搬回罗克福德
We are moving back to Rockford.
我们还没卖♥♥掉那边的房♥子
We hadn't sold our house there yet,
而且我的公♥司♥也让我调回去
and my office is letting me transfer back.
事实是
Truth is,
靠一份收入 我负担不起芝加哥的生活
on just one income, I wouldn't be able to afford Chicago.
没关系 我明白
No, I--I get it.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
但听着
But look.
你还是她的姐姐
You are her sister.
永远都是
Forever and always.
而且我想让你进入艾米莉亚的生活
And I want you in Amelia's life.
当然
Of course.
我离你们只有几小时车程
I'm--I'm only a few hours away.
我随时会去看她
I'll--I'll visit whenever I can.
好
Good.
队长 我查了记录
So, Chief, I went through the logs,
过去半年内有三次出警都是去
and there's been three calls to that same scrapyard
那个废品场
within the last six months.
那地方就是个安全隐患
That place is a liability.
这次事故让他们引起了
Well, this incident's put them on
职业安全与健康管理局的注意
OSHA's radar.
他们正在调查
They're investigating now.
好 知道卡普什么时候回来吗
Good. Any idea when Capp's back?
不知道
No.
我给医院打了电♥话♥ 他们的系统里没有他
I called Med. He's not in their system.
什么意思 他还没被收治入院
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表