你说这些没有任何帮助 回去吧
You're not helping anyone with that, so why don't you just--
好了 81消防队
All right, 81.
帮105消防队收一下水管
Let's help 105 rebed their hoses.
怎么样
Hey, how was it?
超顺利
Rolling.
救了一个躲在厨房♥水槽下的孩子
Good save with a kid hiding under the sink.
讲讲细节
Oh, details.
我们到了房♥子里面...
So we get to this house...
队长
Captain.
他要干什么
What's he doing?
他好像在做自己的办公室
Apparently, he's making his own officer's quarters.
没错 正是如此
That is precisely what I am doing.
在这个消防局里要想做什么
If you guys want to get something done around here,
不能申请许可
you have to stop asking for permission
必须自己创造未来
to start building your own future.
快看
Voilà.
帮我鼓掌吧
Okay, clap it up, all right.
你们知道吧 准备充分 汗水淋漓时
Just know that where preparation meets perspiration,
就会
you have--
便秘
Constipation.
创新
Innovation.
好了 我回办公室
Okay, well, I'm gonna head into my quarters
处理点文件了
and get some paperwork done.
我也是
Yeah, same.
我也一样
I believe I will too.
哥们 别跟我说这些
Dude, no, no, don't give me that, okay?
我们是最后一批
We were the last group
需要在两分钟时间限制内
who had to raise the 50-foot Bangor ladder
举起15米长消防摇梯的队员
in under a two-minute time limit.
但是考官直接跟我们说
But the instructors flat-out told our class
我们班拿到了近10年来
we had the highest scores and best times
最好的分数和时间
they'd seen in, like, a decade.
他们每次都这么说
They say that to everyone.
你们在争论什么
What are you two on about?
我们在比消防学院的成绩
We're comparing academy classes.
等我考完之后 考核就变简单了
They started making it way easier after I came through.
我也就跟你差六个月而已
I'm, like, six months behind you.
你们班还进过烟箱吗
Oh, did your class even go in the smokebox?
哥们 别提这个
Dude, don't.
问你俩一个问题
question for both of you.
你们俩班上女生人数的百分比是多少
What percentage of each class was women?
不够
Not enough!
什么风把你吹来了
what brings you by?
我们给拉辛街打了电♥话♥
We had a call up Racine.
我们的化学试纸不多了
We're low on chem strips,
所以乔迪来打劫61号♥救护车的补给柜了
so Jody is raiding 61's supply cabinet.
你就顺道来打个招呼 那真是...
And you stopped in to say hi. That is...
我顺道来打劫你们的冰箱
I came by to raid your fridge.
但说真的
But seriously,
我们全班好像只有三个女生
we had, like, three women in our entire class.
你们知道吗
You know what?
我刚刚想到件事
I just--I just thought of something.
你们俩能把三明治做完吗
can you both finish making sandwiches?
-当然 -谢了
- of course. - Thank you!
-队长 你有空吗 -空得很
- Chief, you got a second? - More than that.
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
好 我只是有些灵感
Okay, so I just had some inspiration.
简单地说就是 我要为年轻女性
The short version is, I gotta do more
做更多的事
for young women out there.
不管"妇女运动"都干了些什么
Whatever it happening in the "Women's movement,"
反正对马♥凯♥特街 加菲尔德西路或
it's not happening on streets like Marquette
阿什兰大道这样的街区不起作用
or West Garfield or South Ashland.
所以 如果我设立一个项目 从芝加哥的
So what if I set up a program where I recruit young women
公立学校招募女学生成为初级消防员
from Chicago public schools to be junior firefighters?
听着不错
Sounds good.
尽管我会说
Though I will say,
和芝加哥消防局的其他这类事情一样
as with anything of this nature at the CFD,
你需要充分具备两种品质
you're gonna need an abundance of two things.
好
Okay.
耐心和毅力
Patience and persistence.
这两种品质我都有
I got both those things.
我是说 需要的时候我就能做到
I mean, I can when I need to.
好
Okay.
你要做的就是
What you're gonna want to do is
给总部社区关系部的
call Owen Horton
欧文·霍顿打电♥话♥
in Community Relations at headquarters.
尽管告诉他
And feel free to tell him
我全力支持你
that you have my full support.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Chief.
这个主意很棒
It's a terrific idea.
真的
Truly.
我去补给室拿东西
I'll hit the supply room for restock.
好
Great.
-朱莉 -希尔薇 我希望你不介意我
- Julie! - Oh, Sylvie, oh, I hope you don't mind me
不请自来
dropping by unannounced.
完全不介意
No, not at all.
我在想是否可以请你帮我选一下社区
I was thinking I could get your help with neighborhoods.
我知道我可以直接搜索
I mean, I know I can Google
"芝加哥最适合新妈妈居住的社区"
"Best neighborhoods for new moms in Chicago,"
但我更想从每天住在这些街区的人那里
but I'd rather land some insider knowledge
了解一些内部消息
from someone who's in these streets every day.
你来对地方了 相信我
You've come to the right place, trust me.
我是51号♥消防队最棒的房♥屋搜寻者
I am the go-to house hunter at Firehouse 51.
有个叫《房♥屋搜寻》的节目
Oh, hey, there's a show called that.
你看过吗
"House Hunters." Have you seen it?
我是他们全球头号♥粉丝
I am the biggest fan in the world.
我还逼着我的前未婚夫
I even roped my ex-fiancé
陪我看完了所有节目
into marathoning the whole series with me.
等等 什么 前未婚夫
Wait, what? Ex-fiancé?
对 这完全跟选社区无关
Oh, uh, yeah, no, that's a whole nother--
对 我想听无关的事
Yeah, a whole nother something I want to hear about.
听着 我知道我们有时间
Look, I know we have time,
我想听我能听到的每一个
but I will take every Sylvie Brett story
希尔薇·布莱特的故事
that I can get.
好吧 但我得喝点咖啡
Fine, but I'm gonna need some coffee.
我已经等不及要听了
I just can't wait to hear all about it.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你能带我去找马修·凯西队长吗
Could you please direct me to a Captain Matthew Casey?
我就是马特
I'm Matt.
好 这可以让我少走几步了
Oh, all right, well, that saves me a few steps.
我是儿童与家庭服务部的
I'm Vera Gantry with the
维拉·甘特利
Department of Child and Family Services.
好
Oh, okay.
今天早上一起房♥屋火灾的
Your name is on an incident report
事件报告上有你的名字
from a house fire this morning
火灾跟珍妮弗·戴维斯和他儿子 诺亚有关
involving Jennifer Davis and her son, Noah.
那个坐轮椅的女人
The woman in the wheelchair?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我收到了一份风险投诉请求儿家部
I received an endangerment complaint asking DCFS
把孩子从母亲身边带走
to remove the child from his mother.
事实上 已经有...
Well, in fact, there have been...
起火之前有五通电♥话♥投诉母亲失职
Five calls regarding negligence of the mother before the fire.
是同一个邻居打的吗
Did they come from the same neighbor?
-我没有权利 -她真的是个极品
- I'm not at liberty-- - She was a real piece of work.
凯西
Casey.
这些是很严重的指控
These are serious allegations.
凯西队长 你看见是怎样起火的了吗
Captain Casey, did you see how the fire started?
看上去像是电器起火 但我不能确定
It looked like an electrical fire, but I can't be sure.
那个是火灾调查办公室的工作
That would a matter for the Office of Fire Investigation.
我能说的是 那个母亲 珍妮
I can say that the mother, Jenni,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表