Not to be confused with the utilities menu,
这个是用来审查数据日志
which lets you review data logs,
调整各种初始设置的
adjust various heuristic settings.
我想谢谢你 队长
I just want to thank you
你能够这么开明地看待这次试运行
for keeping an open mind about this beta test, Chief.
这是总部下来的命令
Orders came through from headquarters.
我只是在尽力配合
I'm just trying to accommodate.
好的 我来给你讲一下
Great, so, uh, let me walk you through
故障排除和数据重启的流程
the troubleshooting and, uh, data reboot process.
好的
Yes, please.
-队长 -怎么
- Hey, Chief. - Yeah?
系统在排除故障
System troubleshooting.
失陪
Excuse me.
我看了你上次排班给我的名单
Looked over the names you gave me last shift.
去参加斯普林菲尔德领导会议的候选人
Nominees for that leadership conference in Springfield.
然后呢
And?
上面有全市的优秀人才
Well, some of the city's best on here.
全是踏实肯干的消防员
All solid smoke-eaters,
任何一个都不会出错
can't go wrong with any of them.
但是没有很突出的
But no one stands out?
芝加哥消防局个个都很能干
Uh, CFD's full of power hitters,
但是天生的领袖
but natural born leaders?
-很难找到 -谢谢
- Those are hard to find. - Thank you.
好
Yeah.
系统诊断完毕
System diagnostics complete.
-加洛 这是乔·克鲁兹 -你好 幸会
- Gallo, this is Joe Cruz. - Hey, great to meet you.
我很珍惜这次机会
Uh, huge opportunity
能跟芝加哥最强的搜救队共事
working next to the best rescue squad in Chicago.
这是你的吗
This you?
对
Yeah.
这个不行
Not this one.
你可以选任何储物柜
You can pick any other locker you want,
但是不能碰这个
but this one is off limits.
以前是奥蒂斯的吗
Belonged to Otis?
对
Yeah.
我的错 我应该问问的
Damn, should have thought to ask.
你肯定会遇到一些波折 加洛
There are gonna be some bumps, Gallo.
我的建议呢
Look, my advice?
永远把咖啡倒满
Always refill the coffee...
永远别占穆奇的位置
Never take Mouch's spot...
对用过的工具负责任
be responsible for your tools,
凡事别往心里去
and don't take things personally.
收到
Copy that.
技术部分大概就这些
And that's pretty much all there is to the IT.
这技术很了不起
It's amazing tech.
我们拿到了宾州火电站的专利
We license our patent from a coal plant in PA,
据我们的估算 最新的抽风过滤系统
and by our estimates, the new exhaust filters
应该能够降低70%的废气排放
should cut emission leaks by 70%.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
我得先回去了...
Well, uh, I'd better get back, so...
你不喜欢这些 对吗
You're not a fan of all this, are you?
柴油尾气才会让这个地方
Diesel exhaust is what makes this place smell
闻起来像消防局
like a firehouse.
我爸爸曾经是圣何塞的消防员
My dad was a firefighter in San Jose.
-真的吗 -对
- No kidding? - It's true.
我也很喜欢早上闻到柴油尾气的味道
I, too, have a fondness for the smell of diesel exhaust in the morning.
我不指望犯人和狱警之间
I wouldn't expect things to be buddy-buddy over there
能称兄道弟 但是这次不一样
between inmates and guards, but this is different.
很不对劲
Something was off.
指挥官的行为 艾萨克的反应
The CO's behavior, Isaac's response,
他直接一言不发的样子
the way he just clammed up.
如果是家长和孩子的关系
We wouldn't hesitate to report suspected abuse
我们会立即向儿童服务部汇报可疑虐待行为
to DCFS if it were a parent-child relationship.
你们离开20分钟后 我们收到了这个
We received this 20 minutes after you left the facility.
"有目击者证明
"Eye witness accounts confirm
患者的伤势
"Patient's injuries were sustained
是遭受同住监狱的犯人袭击所致"
from an unprovoked attack by fellow inmates."
这是我从任何政♥府♥机构中
That is the fastest report I ever received back
收到最快的一次报告
from any city agency.
他们想掩人耳目
They're on the defense.
听我说
Look....
我支持你 你要记住
you have my support-know that--
但如果你想揭穿郡矫正机构的狱警
but if you implicate County Correctional guards,
一切资料必须无懈可击
your case has gotta be air tight.
否则 你就在那个孩子的背上
Otherwise, you're just painting a target
装了一个活靶子
on that boy's back.
你还有多久忙完
Hey, how much longer do you have?
还差最后一批 怎么了
Got one more load, why?
我找到了艾萨克的家庭住址
I pulled a home address for Isaac.
也许我们可以去看看
I thought maybe we could go for a ride,
找找他妈妈
reach out to his mother.
告诉她我们对今天事情的判断
Let her know what we think happened today.
你觉得这样明智吗
Are you sure that's smart?
博登刚说过报复的事情
Just--after what Boden said about retribution?
不必告诉郡矫正机构的人
No one at County Corrections needs to know.
这是我们和他妈妈之间的事
That's between us and the mother.
她有权知道我们怀疑的事
She has a right to know what we suspect.
至于她如何处理这个信息 那是她的事
What she does with that information is up to her.
五分钟后救护车那里见
I'll meet you at the ambo in five.
你和智能消防站
The smart station and you.
你和智能消防站
智能消防站通过软件管理加速反应时间
Software Management to Accelerate Response Time
它使用了数据为中心的模板
employs a data-centric model
为21世纪及未来的消防服务
that is revolutionizing the fire service
带来了革命性的变化
for the 21st century and beyond.
设备使用全国顶尖技术制♥作♥ 已经过现场演练
Using state-of-the-art field tested equipment
全国顶尖技术
由工厂专家设计并背书
designed and endorsed by industry professionals...
我打扰你做事了吗
Am I interrupting something?
完全没有
Not in the slightest.
只是过来交几份设备申请
Just wanted to drop off some equipment requests.
想申请点演习装备好让加洛跟我们一起演习
Drill supplies to help Gallo get some time in with the team.
-凯西叫你申请的 -不是
- Casey asked for this? - No.
我只是觉得我知道
I just figured I had a good sense
我们要做些什么来帮助加洛适应
of where we need work fitting Gallo in,
而且这样做会有帮助
and this will help
这样我们出勤的时候就不会互相拖后腿
so that we're not stumbling into each other on calls.
所以这是你的主意
So this was your idea?
是的 但凯西已经批准了
Yes--but I cleared it with Casey.
不不不 这样很好 说明你很主动
No, no, no, no, that's good. It shows good initiative.
谢谢局长
thanks, Chief.
你走之前还有件事
Before you leave, um...
斯普林菲尔德训练场下周...
Springfield training ground next week--
国际消防战斗员协会为未来的消防领袖
the IAFF, they are hosting an event
搞了个活动
for future fire service leaders,
如果你愿意代表我们分局参加
and I would be very grateful
我会感激不尽
if you represented our district.
我吗
Me?
如果你愿意的话
If you're willing.
我愿意 当然
I--I am, sure.
但是西弗莱德和凯西
but S-Severide or Casey--
他们都去过了
They already have experience.
你
You...
你很有潜力
you show great potential.
这对我来说意义重大
It would mean a great deal to me.
当然 局长 行
Of--of course, Chief, yeah.
-行吗 -行
- Yes? - Yes.
那细节我来处理
Then I'll handle all the details.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
我就是看不出来我哪里适合这个活动了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表