局长 德莱尼刚回我了
Hey, Chief, Delaney just got back to me.
他说20消防队本周响应了
He said Firehouse 20 has responded
数起与天然气有关的报♥警♥
to a bunch of gas-related calls this week.
所以不仅仅是我们这一带
So it isn't just our neighborhood.
队长 今早的爆♥炸♥...
Captain, that explosion this morning--
你觉得有关联吗
do you think it's connected?
是的
Yeah, I do.
它们都是有关联的
They are all related.
肯定的
They gotta be.
我们要搞清楚到底是怎么回事
We need to know exactly what we're dealing with here.
联♥系♥我们区的每一个消防队
Reach out to every other house in our district,
看看这问题的范围有多大
see how widespread this problem is.
去吧
Go on.
艾迪森公园房♥子失火导致三人丧生
天然气公♥司♥那边有什么好消息吗
Hey, um, any luck with the gas company?
要与首席执行官开个紧急会议
Got an emergency meeting with the CEO.
-希望你们能得到点答案 -我也希望
- Hope you get some answers. - Mmm, me too.
你...
Um, hey, did you...
你把信扔了吗
did you throw out that envelope?
我感觉也许你会改主意
I had a feeling you might change your mind.
凯西 你说你会扔掉的
Casey, you said you would throw it out!
怎么了 我没觉得...
What--I didn't really think--
扔掉它
Get rid of it!
求你了
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你确定 -别说了
- You sure? - Stop.
我当然确定了
Of course I'm sure.
拜托 不能回头
Come on, no looking back.
每一天 穆奇
Any day now, Mouch.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 不行
All right. Ah, no.
又怎么了
What now?
听着 你要这样
Look, you bend the folds
叠起来
like this.
平时肩膀折叠不好吗
What's wrong with the regular shoulder load?
快速折叠更快 正如其名
Speed load's faster. Right there in the name.
-好吧 -来吧
- Okay. - Let's go!
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go!
你是想收拾水管还是用水管跳舞
Are you trying to load that line or dance with it?
好了 这样差不多了
All right! Yeah, that's closer.
再来一次
Again.
我们还剩多少
How much we got left?
穆奇 才到第二页呢
Mouch, we're on page two.
才第二页
That's it?
我们才练了十分钟
We've only been at this ten minutes.
不可能的 我做不到的
This is never gonna work. I can't do it.
有个智者曾经告诉我
You know, a wise man once told me,
"平民会慌 消防员永远不会"
"Civilians panic. Firefighters react."
我没有慌
I'm not panicking!
-等等 那个智者就是我 -对
- Wait, the wise man was me. - Yeah.
好吧 下一项是什么
All right, fine. All right, what's next?
好了 辛辛那提卷
Okay! Cincinnati roll!
好
All right.
是天然气公♥司♥的问题
An issue with the gas company
导致城里到处出现泄漏事件
is causing leaks all over town,
你们家可能也是其中波及的一户
including maybe the one at your place.
连炉子关了都一样吗
Even if the oven was off?
看起来是的
It looks that way, yeah.
那不是你的错 布鲁尔太太
It wasn't your fault, Mrs. Brewer.
是这样的
Um, you know,
我的妹妹很喜欢她的毯子
my little sister was really attached to her blanket,
我知道露西在火灾后失去了一切
and I know Lucy lost everything in the fire,
所以
so, uh...
如果她醒了 可以给她这个
I got her this for when she wakes up.
-谢谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这...
That's...
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
西弗莱德 还是我
Hey, Severide, uh, it's me, again.
我好像误会了你说的话
Uh, yeah, I guess I misunderstood you.
我以为你会在马库斯的俱乐部和我一起
I thought you were gonna meet me at Marcus' club,
不过 没事
uh, but anyway, it's--it's fine.
我...
I just, um...
我自己进去看看就行
I, uh-- I'll take the tour by myself.
到时候我会再和你联♥系♥
I--I'll let you know how it goes.
过去六天里 芝加哥消防局
This is 46 gas-related incidents
接到了46起和天然气有关的事故
reported to the CFD in the last six days.
小到煤气泄漏
It's everything from small gas leaks
大到差点炸掉一整个公♥寓♥
to an explosion that nearly leveled a duplex.
这比你们平时接到的天然气事故数量
And this is a higher volume of gas-related incidents
多多了吗
than you're used to?
你也很清楚
You know it is.
你们自己的外勤技工都加班加点
Your own field technicians are working overtime.
服务电♥话♥此起彼伏
There has been an uptick of service calls.
到底是什么原因
What's causing it?
是压力过大
It's an overpressure issue.
让天然气从一个点涌出
Forcing gas out of exit points--
炉子 洗衣机 热水器
ovens, washing machines, water heaters--
就算阀门关着也没用
whether or not the valves are open.
看来这些意外
Looks like these incidents
都发生在沿着天然气管道
are happening along the gas mains,
相隔三四个切断阀的地方
between two or three different cutoff valves.
那你们就得关掉这些管道
Then you need to shut down those mains
找出问题所在
and find the problem.
不 你是说在大冬天关掉
No, you're talking about turning off the heat
几百户人家的供暖
to a few hundred thousand families in the dead of winter!
不 我们是说要救人命
No, we're talking about saving lives.
那场爆♥炸♥差点害死一个小女孩
That explosion nearly killed a little girl.
她正处于昏迷中
She's in a coma.
我...
I--
我们也同意要控制住情况
we are in agreement about the severity of the situation,
但如果我关掉暖气 也会害死人
but if I turn off the heat, that could kill people too.
我们可以在系统正常运行的情况下
We can track down the problem while the system
查出问题 但那需要48小时
is up and running, but it'll take 48 hours.
什么
What?
也许只要24小时 得看人力
Maybe 24, depending on the manpower.
不惜任何代价 快去
Whatever it takes. Go. Go.
又在仓库里找到了一个四相气谱仪
Found an extra four gas meters in storage.
我们应该需要一些备用器械
Figured we should have some backup.
很机智
Yeah, smart.
我昨天就打电♥话♥定了
I called about this yesterday.
怎么涨价涨这么多
How did the price go up that much?
我要在车里放一个 方便拿
I'm gonna keep one in the cab so it's close at hand.
我以为蛋糕还是最初的定价
I thought the cake was in the initial quote!
克鲁兹最近忙什么呢
What's up with Cruz these days?
他每天上刀山下火海 眼睛都不眨
Guy looks death in the eye every day, doesn't blink.
现在让蛋糕和桌布整崩溃了
Now he's freezing up over cakes and tablecloths.
你什么时候能给我个新的报价
When can you get me a new estimate?
有一天你没准也得这样
He could be you one day.
什么口味额外费用
A flavor upcharge?
天然气公♥司♥打过电♥话♥
Gas company called.
他们降低了主管的气压
They were able to draw down the pressure on those mains.
这样足够解决问题吗
Is that going to fix the problem?
第一批轮班的人
Eh, first shift did catch
昨晚确实发现了一些泄露气体
a couple of gas leaks last night,
但是没有很严重的问题
but nothing serious.
什么是口味额外费用
What is a flavor upcharge?
问题最严重的在那骂娘呢
Maybe the worst is behind us.
拜托 大哥 你得帮我处理好
Come on, man. You gotta work with me here.
加洛 我听说你路过医院
Gallo, I heard you stopped by Med
又去看了那个小女孩
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表