I'm Detective Beckett.
我是 您是贝克特探长
Richard Castle.
而您是理查德·卡塞尔
Welcome to E.H.I.
欢迎来到永恒视野
Dr. Bauer's expecting you.
鲍尔博士在恭候两位
How? We didn't make an appointment.
怎么恭候 我们又没预约
Dr. Bauer's a brilliant man.
鲍尔博士天赋异禀
Right this way.
请这边走
He's just inside.
他就在里面
Yeah, uh...
那个
No, he's not!
他不在啊
On the contrary.
此言差矣
That is so...big brother.
老大哥范儿十足啊
Greetings, Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle.
你们好 贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生
What can I do for you?
两位有何贵干
Well, uh, you could start by speaking to us in person.
那得麻烦你和我们面谈了
Regrettably, I'm in Stockholm, conducting a seminar.
非常遗憾 我在斯德哥尔摩参加一场研讨会
Okay. Well, then...
那好吧
Do you know this man, Justin Marquette?
你认识这个人吗 贾斯汀·马奎特
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不认识
What about this man, Miles Madsen?
那这个人呢 迈尔斯·马德森
I understand he works for you.
我知道他为你工作
Mr. Madsen has not been employed by E.H.I. for some time --
马德森先生不为永恒视野工作已有段时间了
Years, in fact.
准确地说 有些年了
Well, what did mr. Madsen do when he worked for you?
马德森受雇于你时工作内容是什么
Since he is no longer in my employ,
鉴于他已不再受雇于我
I don't see the relevance.
我不知问这个有何关联
The relevance
关系就在于
Is that he is connected to a murder investigation.
他牵涉进了一桩凶杀案
I'm struck by the level of your hostility, Detective.
你浓厚的敌意令我震惊 探长
It's not healthy.
这不利健康
You know what I'm struck by is your total lack of curiosity
一名凶杀组探长询问你雇员的情况
as to why a homicide detective is asking about your employee.
你却毫不忧心 这才叫人震惊呢
Former employee.
是前雇员
Well, whatever he is, he is definitely involved in this case,
随便他是什么 总之他与这个案子有牵连
along with three other members of your...little group --
此外还牵涉到三人 都是你这个小组的
Anita Miller, Sam Carson, Dwight Carruthers.
安妮塔·米勒 萨姆·卡森 德怀特·卡瑟斯
I'm sorry, Detective.
抱歉 探长
Those people are not part of E.H.I.
这些人不是永恒视野的成员
Wow. That's...
这真是
amazing how you would just know that
你查都不查就知道
off the top of your head.
还真让人惊奇
I make a point of meeting every member of my E.H.I. family.
我亲自接见本组织每个成员
The people you mentioned are not among them.
你提到的这三位不在其中
Well, then, I'm sure you won't mind
那想必你不会介意
if we check your files,
我们搜查下你的档案
along with the records that you have on Miles Madsen.
以及你存有的迈尔斯·马德森的文件
You'd need a warrant for that, Detective,
那你就需要搜查令了 探长
and you won't get one.
但你申请不到的
What's that?
怎么了
They're ready.
他们准备好了
I'm sorry. My session is starting.
真抱歉 研讨会要开始了
Jasmine will show you out.
贾思敏会送两位离开
No. Dr. Bauer, I -- uh --
等下 鲍尔博士 我
Right this way.
这边请
Bauer was right.
让鲍尔说着了
The judge turned us down for a search warrant.
法官不肯签发搜查令
You really think E.H.I.'s grand pooh-bah is behind this?
你真以为永恒天视野的"大教主"是背后主谋
I think that he knows where Madsen is
我认为他知道马德森在哪
and that Madsen is still working for him.
而且马德森还在替他卖♥♥命
But doing what?
做什么呢
And what does any of this have to do
而这种种又和
with a struggling actor like Justin Marquette?
落魄演员贾斯汀·马奎特有什么关系
Huh. "Huh" what?
哈 "哈"什么
Uh, the E.H.I. website --
永恒视野官网
the testimonials claim that they have programs
简介里说他们设有各种课程
that help people quit smoking, quit drinking, uh,
以帮助人们戒烟 戒酒 以及
take charge of their lives.
重新掌控生活
So?
所以呢
So, all three of our confessors
这三个自首的人
have had problems in their lives -- uh, alcoholism,
全都有这类问题 酗酒
anger management, assertiveness issues --
暴躁易怒 缺乏自信
all things that they could've gone through E.H.I. to treat.
而他们都有可能找永恒视野寻求帮助
But they all claim that they didn't.
但他们都予以否认了
But what if they did?
如果他们找过呢
What if they did,
如果他们找过
but something made E.H.I. want to eliminate
但出于某种原因 永恒视野想要消除所有
any record of their involvement?
与自身有关联的线索呢
Torn date-book pages, wiped calendars.
撕掉日记本的相关内容 删除日历记录
Maybe that's why Madsen went to their apartments --
也许这就是马德森去他们住所的原因
To erase any trace of their connection to E.H.I.
去消除所有能联♥系♥到永恒视野的证据
Castle, you can't just do that by wiping out calendars.
卡塞尔 仅仅删掉日程记录是不够的
You'd have to Wipe memories.
你还得 消除记忆
Think about it.
想想吧
The fogginess, the confusion over the last two weeks.
整整两个星期模糊不清 稀里糊涂
So y-you're saying that a glorified self-help group
你是说 这个表面光鲜的自助组织
can erase people's memories? How?
能消除人的记忆吗 怎么消除
With drugs.
用药物
Anita Miller's tests came back.
安妮塔·米勒的检查报告出来了
Found unusual levels of a propranolol derivative in her system,
她体内普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥衍生物含量很不正常
so I tested Mr. Carson and Mr. Carruthers.
所以我又检查了卡森先生和卡瑟斯先生
It was in their blood, as well.
他们血液里也有这种成分
Propranolol?
普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥
In small doses, it's mainly a blood-pressure drug.
少量使用可以用于控制血压
In high doses, it's been found to alter memories,
大量使用则能更改记忆
even eliminate them.
甚至消除记忆
If it can alter memories, could it make someone believe
如果它能用于更改记忆 有没有可能让人相信
they had done something they actually hadn't?
他们做过一些实际上并没有做过的事呢
Under normal circumstances,
正常情况下
the human brain is very suggestible.
人类的大脑是很容易受影响的
Combined with a drug like this, I'd say it's entirely possible.
再加上这种药 我认为完全可能
Excuse me.
失陪
Outstanding.
太棒了
This is straight out of "Inception."
这简直就是《盗梦空间》
Someone planted the memory of the murder
有人把谋杀的记忆
in all three of their heads,
植入他们三人脑中
while erasing any knowledge of their connection to E.H.I.
同时让他们忘记自己和永恒视野的关系
Castle, do you have any idea how insane that sounds?
卡塞尔 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗
It's a diabolical plan.
这是个阴险的计划
Have three suspects confess to the same crime,
让三个人在同一桩谋杀案上招供
making it impossible for the police to arrest anyone.
使警方无法逮捕其中任何一人
But none of this explains how they all knew the details
但这仍无法解释他们如何在没去过现场的情况下
of the murder without actually being there.
知道谋杀的细节
Maybe...they were there,
说不定...他们去过了
just...not in person.
只是...没有亲身去
What if justin's killer filmed the murder
会不会是凶手拍摄了谋杀过程
and then showed it to these people
然后在药物起效的时候
while they were in their drug-induced state?
播放给这些人看
They would think the images were drawn
那他们就会以为这些图像
from their own experience.
是他们亲身经历的
If they were shown the actual murder,
如果他们看到了真正的谋杀
then that makes all three of them witnesses.
那他们三人就都是目击者
With details of the crime
他们看到了犯罪细节
that could lead to our real killer.
或许能帮我们找到真正的凶手
I'm telling you, I pulled the trigger myself.
我告诉你 是我自己按下了扳机
So did I.
我也是
Look, I understand that it seems real to you,
听着 我知道你们都觉得这一切是真实的
but it may not be.
但可能不是真的
But why would somebody do this to us?
可为什么有人要这么做
To get away with murder.
为了逃脱谋杀指控
We just need you to tell us everything you "remember"
你们只需要说出关于那个旅馆房♥间
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表