I don't want to be house-sitting.
我才不要给他看♥房♥♥子
I wanted my career back, and he ruined it!
我想找回我的演艺事业 他毁了一切
So you just snapped.
于是你就发怒了
You know, when I was on the show,
当我演那部剧时
I had money--for girls, for cars, for clothes,
我有钱 姑娘 好车 名牌衣服
for whatever, and then, bam, all it's gone.
找啥有啥 突然 一切都没了
And nobody tells you how it feels when it's gone, you know?
没有提醒你一无所有的感觉
Plenty of people around you to help you spend it, though.
倒是有一帮人在你身边帮你花钱
I just wanted my old life back.
我想回到那种生活
We're getting a full confession,
我们拿到了完整的认罪
thanks to you, in large part.
很大程度上 多亏了你
Don't be a stranger, Agent Beckett.
别忘了我们 贝克特探员
Drop by and see us sometime.
有时间 回来看看
Thank you, sir. I will.
谢谢 长官 我会的
Why is Svetlana still here?
斯维特拉娜怎么还在
The C.I.A. asked us to hold her.
中情局要我们先扣留她
Svetlana, this is your opportunity
斯维特拉娜 这是你的机会
to honor Charlie's memory,
去缅怀查理
to carry on his work.
去完成他未完成的事业
You are asking me to spy on my family?
你要我出♥卖♥♥♥我的家人
You have unprecedented access
你可以随意接触到
to Anton Renkov and his organization.
安东·伦科夫和他的黑帮组织
That is extremely valuable to us.
这对我们来说十分重要
Do you know what they will do to me when they learn of this?
你知道如果他们发现了会对我做出什么吗
They could learn of this right now.
他们现在就能知道
If word somehow got out that Charlie was C.I.A.,
如果查理是中情局特工的消息传出
your family would ask some pretty tough questions.
你的家人会问些让你头疼的问题
You would do this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Not if you help us.
你如果帮我们 我就不会
He's bluffing.
他在吓唬她
C.I.A.'s not gonna just expose her like that.
中情局不会那样暴露她的
Yeah, well, I wouldn't bet on it.
那可不一定
The man that she loved was murdered,
她爱的男人被谋杀了
and he's gonna send her on a suicide mission?
他还让她去执行自杀行动
Like I said,
如我所说
we don't always see the whole picture.
我们无法总是看到大局
I think this one's pretty clear.
这一个我觉得很清楚
Yeah, looks good. You know?
不错
Hey, yo, Sully, nostalgia file.
苏利 老档案
Thanks, Ryan.
谢了 莱恩
I'm off.
我要走了
I just thought I'd say bye. Good to see you.
我来道个别 见到你真好
Yeah.
是啊
You think McCord is gonna miss us?
你觉得麦考德会想念我们吗
Oh, yeah, desperately,
会想死的
but I'll be there to pick up the pieces.
但是我会帮忙让她恢复过来
Is that C.I.A. spook really forcing Svetlana
那个中情局特工真的逼迫斯维特拉娜
to take Charlie's place? That's not right.
接查理的班了吗 太狠毒了
Yeah, but, you know, there's not much that we can do about it,
是啊 不过你知道的 我们也无能为力
I'm gonna clean that up, I swear.
我会清理干净的 我发誓
No. No.
不用
This is your desk now.
现在这是你的桌子了
And, uh...
还有
from what I can tell, you earned it.
在我看来 你很称职
Well, thanks. That means a lot coming from you.
谢谢 这话对我来说意义重大
Police have arrested... Check this out.
警方逮捕了 看看这个
Former "2 Cool For School" star Ramon Russo
前《跩哥不上学》演员雷蒙·罗素
for the murder of Charlie Reynolds.
因谋杀查理·雷诺兹一案
Sources close to the case say Russo's motive
知情人表示罗素的动机
may be tied to Reynolds' relationship
与雷诺兹与另一位主演
with co-star Svetlana Renkov,
斯维特拉娜·伦科夫的恋情有关
who is currently under investigation
她因与俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的联♥系♥
for her alleged ties to russian organized crime.
正在被警方调查
Whoa. Whoa. Where'd they get that?
他们怎么知道的
Svetlana's not under investigation.
斯维特拉娜没有被调查
Maybe someone fed them a bad tip.
也有有人提供了不靠谱的消息
You know, once that news hits her family,
这事要是被她家人知道
they're gonna cut ties with her.
他们会跟她撇清关系的
She'll be no good to the C.I.A., huh?
她就对中情局没有价值了
Too bad.
真是糟糕
Playing the anonymous source card?
搞匿名爆料这一套
I mean, that is pure genius. It...
太机智了
It actually makes me love you more.
让我更爱你了
Well, she's filing for asylum,
她在申请庇护
and the state department is gonna help
国♥务♥院♥会帮忙
relocate her, so...
给她找个新地方
Hopefully that'll keep her safe.
希望那样能保证她安全
Yeah, but even working for the feds, you--
是啊 即便是给调查局工作
you found the ultimate way to honor the victim.
你还是找到了方法帮助被害人
Charlie died trying to get Svetlana away
查理拼了命就是为了让斯维特拉娜
from her dangerous family.
远离她危险的家人
You completed his mission.
你完成了他的任务
Yeah, but you would have done the same thing, Castle.
是的 但你也会这么做的 卡塞尔
Yes. Yes, and I would love me more for doing it, too.
是的 我会因我那样做更爱我
Listen.
听着
We really have to talk about something.
我们得谈谈这件事
Okay.
好
We've been doing this long-distance thing
我们异地恋
for months, and, uh...
好几个月了
I mean, we never see each other,
我是说我们总是见不到面
and when we do, it's a-- it's a day here,
就算见到了 也只是一天
It's a-a weekend there, and...
或是一个周末
let's face it, I-it's not... working.
面对现实吧 这样不行
I... I know, Castle,
我知道 卡塞尔
But I don't-- i don't know how to f-fix this.
但我不知道怎么解决这件事
I do.
我知道
What is that?
这是什么
Well, it's a key...
是一把钥匙
To our D.C. apartment.
我们特区公♥寓♥的钥匙
I mean, the truth is, I can--
我是说 其实
I can write from anywhere, so I found a place
我在哪儿都可以写书 于是我就找到一个住处
with a little home office.
有个小小的工作室
Listen, if you don't like it when you see it, we can--
如果你到时候不喜欢
No. I don't need to see it. I love this.
我不用看 我非常喜欢
Hold that thought. Okay.
稍等
I bought mother, Alexis, and Pi a overnight yoga retreat.
我给母亲 阿丽克西斯和派买♥♥了过夜的瑜伽之旅
They should not be home early.
他们不会这么早回来
Hey. I thought our flight was at 8:00 in the morning.
我以为我们的航♥班♥明早8点才起飞
It is.
是的
They know it was you that tipped off the press.
他们知道是你给媒体走漏了风声
A part of me really admires you for the choice that you made,
我呢 很敬佩你的选择
Maybe because I'd like to think there was a time
因为我希望当时
that I would have done it.
我也能像你一样有这样的勇气和正义感
But the people we answer to don't feel that way.
但是我们的上司不这么想
Rachel, I-I--
蕾切尔 我
Kate, you're one of the best agents I've ever worked with.
凯特 你是我合作过最棒的探员
But I'm here to tell you you're fired.
但是我是来通知你 你被解雇了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表