Previously on "Castle"...
《灵书妙探》前情提要
Kate, I'm not going to jail for this.
凯特 我不能因为这个去坐牢
I can't put my family through that.
我不能让我的家人承受这些
Who killed her? Who killed my mother?
是谁杀了她 谁杀了我妈妈
I give you a name, I know you --
我了解你 如果我告诉了你
you'll run straight at him.
你会直接找上他
I might as well shoot you where you stand.
那样做等同于现在就杀了你
I need you to leave.
你赶紧离开这
They're coming to kill you,
他们是来杀你的
and I'm not gonna let them.
可我不会让他们这么做
Before Montgomery died,
蒙哥马利死前
he sent a package to someone he trusted.
寄了个包裹给一个人 他信任的人
It contained information
里面的信息
damaging to the person behind all this.
可以毁掉这一切事件的幕后黑手
If they left you alone,
如果他们不再找你麻烦
that file would never see the light of day.
那份文件永远都不会曝光
Tell me where the file is, Mr. Smith.
告诉我文件在哪 史密斯先生
Go to hell.
去死吧
Smith is the key.
史密斯就是关键
He knows who's behind this.
他知道谁是幕后黑手
What happened? They got to Smith.
发生了什么 他们杀了史密斯
They're trying to find that file.
他们想找到那份文件
Whoever owns that account killed my mom.
那个账户的主人就是杀我母亲的凶手
Senator William Bracken?
威廉·布莱肯参议员
I'll never be safe.
我再无宁日了
Unless Bracken doesn't know the file's been destroyed.
除非布莱肯不知道文件已经被毁掉了
If anything happens to me or anyone that I care about,
如果我或者任何我在乎的人 发生任何不测
that file goes public.
文件就会公之于众
Am I clear? Yes.
清楚了吗 是
I know you.
我认得你
Vulcan Simmons.
瓦肯·西蒙斯
You're a bush-league drug distributor.
你是个业余的毒贩
How did you become this?
你怎么走到这一步的
The people who sent you, what do they know?
派你来的人 都知道些什么
Go to hell.
去死吧
It would appear as though that drug money
贩毒的钱被转进
was being funneled to a secret super pac.
秘密的超级政♥治♥委员会
And that is why I am forming an exploratory committee
也正因这样 我现在正式成立竞选研究委员会
for a run for the presidency of the united states.
来筹备竞选美国总统的事宜
Hiding behind Vulcan Simmons,
他躲在瓦肯·西蒙斯背后
funding his campaign with dirty money,
用来路不明的钱资助自己竞选
killing whoever gets in his way,
扫清一切路上遇到的障碍
just like he did with my mom.
就像他杀害我母亲那样
And we have no way of proving it.
而我们却无法证实这一切
What are you doing in an alley, Jason?
杰森 你来这小巷做什么
How's Chicago?
芝加哥咋样呀
Great. So, guess what happened?
很棒 猜猜发生了什么
You were kicked out of the hotel for throwing a crazy party.
你因为举办疯狂派对被逐出宾馆
Those were the days.
当年多美好呀
No, they moved the rest of the dates
不是 他们将余下的德里克·斯道姆系列
of the Derrick Storm book tour to after the wedding.
签售时间安排在了婚礼之后
So you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么
I'm coming home.
我要回家啦
Try to contain your excitement.
好歹表现点喜悦之情呀
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That was lack of sleep, not lack of enthusiasm.
我是缺乏睡眠 不是缺乏激♥情♥
I just -- I was working on our...project.
我昨晚忙活我们的"项目"来着
You went out? Alone?
你出去了 独自一人
You know how dangerous this is.
你知道有多危险啊
Yeah. I was careful.
我很小心的
And I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择
Jason Marks came back to town.
杰森·马科斯回城了
He got picked up on 12th Street by a black town car
他在12大街被一辆黑色林肯城市接走
for a late-night meet.
去进行深夜密会
With whom?
和谁
I don't know. I backed off.
我不知道 我没跟去
See? I was being responsible.
看 我没有鲁莽行事吧
No, being responsible means taking backup.
不 叫增援才算不鲁莽
Maybe it's time we brought Ryan and Esposito
也许该让莱恩和埃斯波西托
into the loop on this.
也一起来调查了
No, I'm not putting their careers at risk, too.
不要 我不能让他们拿工作冒险
Hey, that's work. I have to go.
有工作 我得走了
Listen, have a safe flight, okay?
旅途平安 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Yeah, well, you better.
好的 我更爱你
It's two weeks till the wedding,
距婚礼只有两周
and it's too late to return the tux.
也来不及归还礼服了
Beckett.
我是贝克特
A street sweeper found the body
一名清洁工早晨五点左右
and called it in around 5:00 A.M.
发现了尸体 并报了警
Did the victim have a wallet?
被害人有钱包吗
Yeah. His name is Jason Marks.
有 名字叫杰森·马科斯
According to the business card in his wallet,
根据他钱包里的名片
he runs a political-consulting firm on K Street in D.C.
他在华盛顿区的K街有一家政♥治♥顾问公♥司♥
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, fine.
没事 没事
So, did the firm say what he was doing in town?
公♥司♥那边说他来城里干什么了吗
Oh, no, not yet. I left a message.
还没有 我留了个口讯
Still haven't heard back yet.
还没有回音
So, he was shot?
他是被枪杀的
Double tap to the chest.
胸部中两枪
At close range, too.
并且是近距离射击
Get what time?
推测出死亡时间了吗
I'm guessing between 12:00 and 2:00 A.M.
我估计是在午夜12点至2点之间
Well, there's not a lot of blood,
这里没有多少血迹
so he must have been killed someplace else.
他一定是在其他地方遇害
Then they brought his body here and dumped it.
然后把尸体丢在了这里
Ryan, were there any witnesses --
莱恩 有目击者吗
anyone that saw a car driving away?
有人看到有车开走吗
Not yet, but I just started the canvass.
还没 不过盘查才刚开始
Okay, let's take a look at the traffic cam,
把交通监控调出来
see if we can figure out who else was in this alleyway.
看当时有没有其他人在巷子里
Actually, I'm already on that.
我已经在找了
I've been all up and down 17th street.
我把1♥7♥大♥街翻了个遍
There are no cameras, but I'm pulling all traffic video
没有一个监控 不过我已经在调两个街区内的
in a two-block radius.
所有交通监控录像了
You know what? Um...
这样吧
Why don't we extend that to a five-block radius?
把半径扩大到五个街区
Five? We usually only do two.
五个 平常都是两个啊
Yeah. I -- you know, just call it a hunch.
我知道 就当是直觉吧
All right.
好吧
I'll see you guys at the precinct.
分局见
I have to go and take care of something.
我还有事要处理
Damn. This is Richard Castle. Leave me a message.
可恶 理查德·卡塞尔 请留言
Hey, Castle. You're probably still in the air.
卡塞尔 你还在飞机上吧
Listen, when you land, come straight to the precinct.
落地后直接来分局
Something's happened.
出事了
Hey, Beckett.
贝克特
You good? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Did you get anything from Jason Marks' office?
杰森·马科斯的公♥司♥找到线索了吗
Yeah. They had no idea that he was in town,
我去了 他们根本不知道他回来了
neither did his family.
连家人也不知道
Whatever he was doing here,
不管他回来要做什么
he was keeping it on the down-low.
绝对是个秘密
But we did find out
不过我们发现
that Marks was staying at a hotel in midtown.
他住在市中心一家旅馆
We're checking to see whether he had any guests
正在查他在旅馆期间
or made any phone calls while he was there.
有无访客和出入电♥话♥情况
I just found something a whole lot hotter than that.
我找到的线索比那好多了
I pulled footage from a five-block radius, like you asked.
按你说的 我调查了五个街区内的监控
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表