Hey, Al, where do you keep the matches?
阿尔 火柴放哪了
I wanna light these sage bundles.
我想点上这捆香
Surprise again.
又一个惊喜
Dad...
爸爸
Pi.
这位是派
Pi, dad.
派 这是我爸
Hey, Mr. C.
C先生
Awesome to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Pie. Like the dessert?
派 是甜品的那个派吗
Without the "E." Like the greek letter.
不加e 是希腊字母那个派
But personally, I feel
但我个人认为
the whole spelling thing just stifles creativity.
拼写什么的只会扼杀创造力
The "spelling thing"?
拼写什么的
Let's let my dad decompress. Matches are in the kitchen.
让我爸休息会儿吧 火柴在厨房♥里
Okay.
好的
He's-- he's not staying here?
他 他不会住在这儿吧
Oh, he is.
会哦
N-not in her room.
不会睡在她房♥里吧
Hey, you get to have that talk.
你去跟她说吧
I have a class. Ta-ta.
我要上课了 拜拜
Uh, Alexis?
阿丽克西斯
Could I talk to you a second?
能跟你谈谈吗
Give him a chance, Dad.
给他一次机会吧 爸爸
I really like him.
我真的很喜欢他
And he's brilliant.
他很聪明
Found 'em!
找到了
We'll talk about this later.
晚点再谈
Uh, make sure you put some, uh,
派要住这儿的话
blankets out on the couch for Pi if he's staying?
你记得给他拿点毯子铺在沙发上
Want him to be comfortable...
希望他住得舒服
and visible.
还要待在我眼皮底下
Please tell me your flight is not delayed.
你的航♥班♥没延误吧
I don't think I can bear another minute not seeing you.
再见不到你我就要疯了
I'm sorry. I'm not at the airport.
抱歉 我不在机场
You're not coming, are you?
你不来了 是吧
I just got put on a priority case.
上头派我处理一件紧急案子
Kate, we haven't seen each other in six weeks.
凯特 我们都六周没见面了
Trust me. This was not my call.
相信我 我也不想的
I'm just as upset as you are.
我跟你一样难受
No, I know. It's...
我明白...
I'm the one who canceled last time.
上次是我放你鸽子的
Beckett, let's go.
贝克特 走吧
Look, I gotta go.
我得挂了
I will make this up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的 我保证
All right, I'm gonna hold you to that.
好吧 就指着你的补偿了
Okay. I love you.
好 我爱你
Love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 再见
Bye.
再见
What are you smiling about?
笑什么笑
Can you at least finish taking that off before you shoot me?
能先把衣服脱了再向我开枪吗
Cas-Castle?
卡塞尔
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I know I promised to respect your job,
我是保证过会尊重你的工作
but I couldn't go another week without seeing you.
但再见不到你我连一周都忍♥不了
You know, you--you shouldn't have come here.
你 你不该来的
So you want me to leave?
那你要我走吗
Oh, immediately.
立刻
Oh, God.
天呐
How long have you been up?
起床多久了
Couple of hours. I had some homework to do.
几个小时吧 有些作业要做
Maybe we should do some homework, too.
也许咱俩也该做些"作业"
Yeah, I would love to,
我也想
except I'm still proving myself.
但我还要证明自己的能力
I got to know these reports
我得比写报告的人
better than the people that wrote them.
更了解这些报告
Is this your case?
这是你的案子吗
Yeah. What's it about?
是的 什么案子
Castle.
卡塞尔
It's classified.
这是机密
You do realize that only makes me more curious.
你知道这么说只会让我更好奇吧
So... is it big?
是大案子吗
You know I can't talk about it.
你知道我不能跟你谈论公事
Doesn't mean I can't guess.
不代表我不能猜啊
It must be big. You had to cancel our weekend together.
肯定是大案子 都害你取消了我们的约会
Must be local, because you're still here.
肯定是本地的案子 因为你还在这里
I bet I can figure this out.
我肯定能猜中
Well, that doesn't mean that you should.
不代表你应该这么做啊
Come on. Don't you miss working together?
别这样 难道你不怀念我们共事的时光吗
Yes, I do.
怀念
So if I were to help you, maybe we could solve whatever...
要是让我帮忙的话 也许能快点处理完
this is faster,
这个案子
and then have the whole weekend to ourselves.
然后整个周末过二人世界
Wouldn't you like that? I would...
你不想吗 我想...
Until I got arrested for disclosing
直到我因透露
classified information.
机密资料被捕
Oh, come on. Who's gonna know?
别这样 谁会知道
They're good.
他们真厉害
I gotta go. That's my partner.
我得走了 是我搭档来了
Sorry. No, no. I got it. I got it.
抱歉 别 我自己捡
I'm not looking.
我没偷看
So what time will you be back?
你什么时候回来
I--you know what? I'm not quite sure.
你知道吗 我也不好说
I'll give you a call...
我一知道就
as soon as I find out.
马上给你打电♥话♥
Hey, come on in.
快请进
Are you ready? Uh, yeah.
你准备好了吗 准备好了
I just gotta get my bag.
等我拿个包
Your fiance's visiting.
你未婚夫来看你了
Yes.
对
He is, except he knows that we're working.
他来了 而且他知道我们在工作
Uh, Castle, this is Rachel McCord.
卡塞尔 这是蕾切尔·麦考德
She's my new partner.
她是我的新搭档
So you're the new partner.
你就是那个新搭档
Yep.
对
Chief's waiting. Gotta go.
长官在等我们 走吧
Yeah.
好
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Have fun saving the...
祝你拯救世界
world.
愉快
Oh, you forgot your, um...
你忘了你的...
All right. Now...
好吧 现在...
Seriously?
认真的吗
Only four months away. I wanna be ready.
只有四个月了 我想做好准备
It's gonna be a long four months.
这四个月一定非常漫长
Esposito.
我是埃斯波西托
'Sito! It's me.
西托 是我
Castle? I'll put you on speaker.
卡塞尔 我把电♥话♥开免提
So where you been, bro?
你去哪儿了 兄弟
You've missed, like, three "Halo" Nights.
你已经错过了三个光环游戏之夜
I told you, I was on a book tour.
我跟你说了 我去巡回签售了
Yeah? Did you tell your book groupies
是吗 你有没有告诉你的书迷
you're engaged now?
你已经订婚了
You're swaddling that doll right now, aren't you?
你在给娃娃包襁褓吧
So listen, we just finished a case.
听着 我们刚结束了一个案子
Come have a drink with us after work.
下班后来跟我们喝一杯吧
Oh, I'd love to, but I'm working on a case of my own right now...
我很想去 但我正在忙自己的案子
For my next book.
为了我的下一本书
Oh, so you just called us
所以你打电♥话♥
'cause you need some expert technical consulting.
就是因为你需要专业技术顾问
Well, s-since you offered.
好吧 既然你主动提供了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表