Did you see that tunic
你看到昨天
Professor Jablonski was wearing yesterday
高级款式课上雅布隆斯基教授
in advanced draping? I know.
穿的那件束腰外衣了吗 可不是
It was very "sad cat lady meets David Bowie."
简直就是孤独养猫老太太加大卫·鲍伊[英国音乐人]
This is what it's come to -- dumpster-diving to find fabric
我们就沦落到这个地步了 在垃圾箱里找布料
for our midterm haute couture project.
准备我们的期中高级女式时装作业
Well, you know what they say.
俗话说得好
One man's trash is another man's --
一个人的垃圾是另一个人的...
I think I found something. Oh! Me too!
我好像有发现 我也是
It's stuck.
卡住了
That's because we're both tugging on it.
因为我们在拽一件东西
Let go. I had it first.
放手 我先拿到的
Oh, this fabric is just to die for.
这布料真是要迷死人了
The lace, the decolletage --
这蕾丝 低切领围
This would look stunning on you -- just stunning.
你穿一定美极了 必须的
You know... I...
那个...我...
Mother, what are you trying to force on my lovely fiance?
老妈 你要逼我可爱的未婚妻做什么
No, no, no, no, no.
我没有啊
I am just trying to expose Katherine
我只是想向凯瑟琳介绍
to the glorious world of wedding magazines.
各种美妙绚丽的婚礼杂♥志♥
They are all very girly, with a lot of gauzy photos
这些杂♥志♥都很女性化 有很多痴情新娘
of love-struck brides looKing off into the distance.
身着薄纱衣物 目光投向远方的照片
Perhaps they're contemplating the 50% divorce rate.
或许他们在思考高达50%的离婚率
You know what, you need to get beyond the fairytale-treacle aspect
不要被这些杂♥志♥的梦幻的表面迷惑
of these magazines and see them for what they are --
要以他们的本质作用看待他们
a source of ideas as you plan your wedding.
为你筹划婚礼提供思路的源泉
Yeah.
有道理
Like this place.
看这里
The Cordova House?
科尔多瓦宅邸
Uh, "A landmark Spanish revival mansion
标志性的西班牙殖民复兴风格宅邸
with an elegant carriage-house exterior."
外♥围♥还有优雅的停车♥库♥
"It was built at the turn of the century,
始建于世纪之交
remains an enduring legacy of architectural beauty
是建筑美学的永恒遗产
in the heart of Manhattan."
就位于曼哈顿中心
I remember the Cordova House.
我记得这里
It was like a cultural venue for the arts in the '70s.
70年代的时候 那里是一个艺术场馆
I think I went to a party there.
我好像去哪里参加过一个派对
Of course, it was the '70s, so I can't be sure.
不过那是70年代嘛 所以我也拿不准
This says it's been refurbished.
这上面说他们进行了翻修
And they've started to book weddings.
并且开始接受婚礼预定了
I love it. It's gorgeous.
我很喜欢 这里真美
Could it be that we've stumbled upon a venue we actually agree on.
莫非我们偶然找到了一个我们都认同的婚礼场所
Yeah! I mean, I'm good with it. Are you?
是啊 至少我挺喜欢 你呢
You're welcome.
不客气
Ah! Thank you. Yeah, thank you. Sorry.
谢谢 对了 谢谢 抱歉
I'm gonna make, um... Some inquiries right now.
我这就打电♥话♥问问
Uh, you're gonna have to do it while we're worKing a case.
你得在我们查案的时候打了
Okay. Thank you. I appreciate it. All right.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Apparently, we aren't the only ones who read that article.
看来我们不是唯一读了那篇报道的人
The event planner at the Cordova House
科尔多瓦宅邸的活动策划人
said they've been swamped with calls.
说他们接到了无数电♥话♥
Okay. When's their next available date?
好吧 那他们什么时候有空挡
She said she's gonna call me back.
她说她会给我回音
Hey, Espo, what have we got?
埃斯波 什么情况
A body found by two fashion students dumpster-diving for fabric.
两个在垃圾箱里找布料的服装学生发现一具尸体
Victim's name is Ella Hayes. She's 26.
被害人名叫艾拉·海因斯 26岁
According to her driver's license,
她驾照上写着
she has an apartment in Brooklyn.
她的公♥寓♥在布鲁克林
What's she doing down here in the Garment District?
那她怎么跑到制衣区来了
Maybe something work related.
或许是工作上的事
Her business card says that she works for Modern Fashion.
她名片上写着她在《当代时尚》工作
She's an assistant to the editor-in-chief.
她是主编的助理
Yeah, that would be Matilda King.
主编是玛蒂尔达·金
Okay. Seriously?
好吧 不是吧你
You've never heard of Matilda King?
你不知道玛蒂尔达·金吗
I'm betting that most real men haven't.
大部分真男人都不知道吧
Mm, yes, if by "real" you mean "uninformed."
"真男人"是"消息闭塞"的意思吧
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Matilda King is a legend in the fashion industry.
玛蒂尔达·金是时尚界的传奇人物
Or infamous -- depends on your point of view.
或者说是臭名昭著 看你怎么看待她了
Yes. Former assistants of hers
是啊 她的前助理
have written books about how tough she is.
曾写书披露她有多难伺候
A dragon lady -- chews people up and spits them out.
母夜叉 能把人生吞活剥
Does she also strangle 'em?
她还用勒杀吗
'cause that's how Lanie said our vic died.
因为蕾妮说死者是死于勒杀
Hey, Lanie.
早啊 蕾妮
So, the murder weapon was a scarf, a sash, or something.
凶器是一条围巾 还是肩带什么的
Okay. When did this happen? Based on lividity,
死亡时间呢 从尸斑来看
between 12:00 and 2:00 a.m.
是午夜到凌晨两点间
I also recovered some blue hairs on her neck
我还从她脖子上找到一些蓝色毛发
left by the attacker.
是袭击者留下的
Blue hairs?
蓝色毛发
So she was killed by a little old lady?
那么她是被老太太杀死的
Or...Katy Perry.
或者水果姐
Animal hairs that were died blue, Castle.
这是染成蓝色的动物毛发 卡塞尔
Or... A Dr. Seuss character.
那就是...苏斯博士笔下的人物
I don't recall any of them being homicidal.
我记得他们不是杀人狂啊
That's true. I need a new theory.
是啊 我得再想个理论
Well, I've got one.
我有
Our killer was strong.
凶手很强壮
And he or she was able to lift the body into the dumpster.
能把尸体抬起来扔进垃圾箱
Espo, can you get uniforms to canvass the area for any witnesses?
埃斯波 让警员盘查这一带 寻找目击者
Castle and I will go to her work.
我和卡塞尔去她单位
You and Ryan head off to her place --
你和莱恩去她家
see if there's anything there that'll indicate
看看那儿有没有什么线索能告诉我们
why she was here last night. Right on.
她昨晚为什么会来这儿 好的
Ella and I went to Parsons together.
我和艾拉一起上的帕森学院
And then we've been roommates for the past two years.
我们做了两年室友了
I still can't believe this.
我还是难以相信
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后见到她是什么时候
Yesterday morning.
昨天早上
She was up at 5:00, like always, and then out the door
她像往常一样五点起床 然后出门
to get Matilda's coffee and cranberry scone on her way to the office.
上班路上还要给玛蒂尔达买♥♥咖啡和蔓越橘烤饼
What about after work -- did you see her then?
下班后呢 你看到她了吗
No. I'm a buyer at Saks, so I don't get home till late.
没 我是萨克斯百货的采购员 总是很晚回家
Did Ella have a boyfriend or a relationship?
艾拉有男友 或者情人什么的吗
No.
没有
She was on call for Matilda 24/7,
她要全天为玛蒂尔达待命
so she didn't have time for relationships...
所以根本没时间经营感情
Or for the one thing that she really wanted to do.
和她真正想做的事
Which was what? Design.
什么事 设计服装
She hoped working at Modern Fashion would open doors for her.
她本期望在《当代时尚》工作能给她更多机会
Was Ella having any problems that you know of?
据你所知 艾拉遇到什么麻烦了吗
Um... She had been stressed lately,
她最近压力很大
a little more than usual.
比平时的压力还大
I asked her. She said it was work, but she didn't go into details.
我问她时 她只说是工作上的事 没详说
Lilian, if you don't mind,
莉莉安 如果可以的话
I'd like to have an officer come by and take your statement.
我想找个警官过来给你做笔录
Of course. Anything I can do to help.
当然 我会尽力帮忙
Oh, we don't get cell reception in here.
我们这里没有信♥号♥♥
You can use my landline if you like. Thanks.
用我的座机吧 谢谢
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
If you can remember anything else, please give me a call, okay?
如果你又记起了什么 请给我打电♥话♥
Yeah. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Well, this is it --
我们到了
The big leagues for anyone who wants to work in fashion.
时尚界的职业联盟
Wow. Apparently, you have to be a total hottie just to work here.
看来要在这儿工作都必须是辣妹
And I'm saying that as a completely detached,
我是以一个完全不在乎这一切的
soon-to-be-married observer.
准新郎的身份说这话的
It's okay, Castle. Stare all you want. Really?
没事 卡塞尔 看吧 真的吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表